Stray Fawn Community

MudLily Clan

I decided I wanted to keep track of my creatures in this attempt at a plot/roleplay driven playthrough. Maybe having other people see it will motivate me to continue on with the plotline.

I plan to have polls so that you guys can have some influence on the story. ^ ^ And feel free to leave suggestions too.

*Also I'm new to the whole image thing, so I'm not sure how this works. I'll try it out and edit it later.*

Anyway, this is Lilystar and her mate Mudrunner, my starters for Whale Island.

Lilystar.JPG

Lilystar is an ambitious leader who's dreamt of wings and tailfins, who's also more than a little irresponsible. Lucky for her, the clan is recovering from her irresponsibility, and she's found her dreamed of wings. (On two creatures, Featherdust and Crimsonfur.)

Mudrunner.JPG

Mudrunner on the other hand, he's a bit more skeptical and focused. While Lilystar was out searching for wanderers, he was trying to find food for their growing family. He unfortunately died of starvation (during the Great Starvation) which was caused by Lilystar not searching for food and instead only trying to expand her family and find wanderers.

• Like 3

These are their children from oldest to youngest, we have Savannahspots, Fruitseeker, Cloudmask, and Runningclaw.

Savannahspots.JPG

Savannahspots was originally adventurous and irresponsible like her mother, but once the Great Starvation started she became determined to feed her clan. She also mated with Bigear (who will be showed in a later post) due to there being a nearby rogue male.

Fruitseeker.JPG

Fruitseeker is adventurous to her core, though much more aware of what's needed. Unfortunately, her bright spirit was dampened a bit due to an encounter with a rogue male.

Cloudmask.JPG

Cloudmask was originally considered a beautiful miracle until Featherdust and Crimsonfur stole her spotlight. She then, much like Savannahspots, became determined to feed her tribe. She resents her mother for her irresponsibility, which cause the Great Starvation that injured many and even killed Mudrunner.

Runningclaw.JPG

Runningclaw is the youngest and is a little unsure of what she wants to do. She's currently just listening to Cloudmask and Savannahspots. (Though she does have eyes for Featherdust.)

• Like 3

Now we have our wanderers, the start of a next generation, and our two rogue encounters.

Bigear.JPG

Bigear was the first wanderer. He and Savannahspots became mates to save her from the yellow rogue. He's not exactly the most handsome creature but he's well intentioned and a hard worker.

Featherdust.JPG

Featherdust was the second wanderer, he was found as a 'paw' (he only had two gems). He's a little antsy and nervous, and despite how far he can fly, he likes to stay close to the group. He also has a tiny crush on Runningclaw.

Crimsonfur.JPG

Crimsonfur is out latest wanderer. A stunning beauty with her...well crimson fur, ram horns, scorpion tail, wing, and a big nose rather than a derp snout. She seemed timid at first but she has quickly proven to be a bit snappy.

Dandelionkit.JPG

And now there's Dandelionkit, the daughter of Bigear and Savannahspots. What started as an act of necessity spurred into genuine love, and so Savannah decided to have the baby she was pregnant with. Dandelionkit is the first creature with antennas and her parents love her dearly.

Yellow Rogue.JPG

Albino rogue male.JPG

We also have our two rogue males, an albino guy and a yellow guy.

• Like 4

Fruitseeker, because she seems to know what her tribe needs. Also, an adventurous tribemate can prove to be good too, as adventures can sometimes lead to finding things that'll help the tribe.

And yes, while I agree Crimsonfur is pretty, a snappy leader could prove to be a disadvantage, as along with snappiness, she may be rash and insist that her way is the best for her clan, even if it's not.

11 minutes ago, awesomepastabunnies said:

The poll's closed and Fruitseeker will be the new leader (once Lilystar passes). And with her new title, Fruitseeker will have her name changed to Fruitstar.

Aww :( I voted for Featherdust.

• Like 1

First, we face the death of our not quite beloved leader Lilystar. Afterwards, Fruitseeker is declared the new leader, now Fruitstar, as two of her sisters had interest in the position, and Cloudmask was bitter to such an extent that it made her sisters worry.

IMG_8335.JPG

Our rogue friend persists, and Featherdust attacks him, to little effect, but he's trying. (Such a good boi.)

Rogue.JPG

Featherdust and Runningclaw finally confess to each other, and Runningclaw gives birth to Owlkit, who is unfortunately sickly (because I forgot to check immunity genes). They both decide that it may be best for them to not have any more children, they'd rather not face early deaths and unhappy kids who feel isolated due to their sickness.

owlkit.JPG

Meanwhile, Crimsonfur is anxious about the rogue's presence, for once going quiet and not snapping.

Anxious.JPG

Savannahspots gives birth to twins, who I forgot to take pictures of as kits. Barkpaw is named for his coloring, and Greatpaw is named after her father. (Great was the closest thing to Big I could think of that sounded semi-normal).

bark.JPG

greatpaw.thumb.JPG.565d6468a7ee060a6f2f40fa0004b048.JPG

Not long after, Bigear unfortunately passed away, standing vigilantly by Dandelionpaw.

bigpass.JPG

Fruitstar gave birth to her rogue-born child. Rather than shun her child for her heritage or as a way to take out her anger on the rogue, she vowed to love her daughter and teach her well. She named her Pineapple kit for her color and unique features.

pineapple.JPG

Owlpaw found Lionwing, and invited him into the tribe, because she felt lonely due to her sickness.

lion.JPG

Runningclaw stays by her daughter's side and tries to make her feel included despite her sickness.

motherly.JPG

Everyone is on the ports now. Goodbye whale island, you will be missed.

old island.JPG

Hello archipelago!

archipelago.JPG

• Like 2