Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Goggles-kun

Dump all your non-Niche and non-Nimbatus art here

Recommended Posts

Made this today. Super proud of it lol. I might make it a closed species and adoptable.

image.png.9198d2a57ced5a6f779ac031c42881c7.png 

  • Like 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blueberry tiger.  Bold, oversaturated, vivid.  Like something from a fever dream.  Photography by Maddog1138 on DeviantArt. 

 

d1ir1ms-2a02532a-dfda-4b42-a7d5-ecf58ade

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to draw a lot ^^
Not lately though.

kitty_by_sheevee_d72vjig-pre.thumb.jpg.7ebf1f9d55f4aab8a84e9966109d44d0.jpg

d429zy3-1bbb335f-6c64-4250-b1d0-39fd5790d221.thumb.png.5a3810c73f8026ee84e91fe398519443.png

elarooh___glade_by_sheevee_d6vuv6d-pre.thumb.jpg.eb9d1550ba8cea687bbd94fc2e207685.jpg

  • Like 12
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Philo said:

I used to draw a lot ^^
Not lately though.

kitty_by_sheevee_d72vjig-pre.thumb.jpg.7ebf1f9d55f4aab8a84e9966109d44d0.jpg

d429zy3-1bbb335f-6c64-4250-b1d0-39fd5790d221.thumb.png.5a3810c73f8026ee84e91fe398519443.png

elarooh___glade_by_sheevee_d6vuv6d-pre.thumb.jpg.eb9d1550ba8cea687bbd94fc2e207685.jpg

Just gonna add your artwork to my list “Top 10 reasons why I call you ‘Senpai Philo’”...

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Just gonna add your artwork to my list “Top 10 reasons why I call you ‘Senpai Philo’”...

ditto. Your art is AMAZING! You need to get back into drawing, it might give you ideas for Niche... ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only draw on sketchbooks... also, all I can draw is animals. I wish i could make my stuff digital and draw as good as you guys :( then again, I guess I am pretty good at nearly 13 (only 21 more days!) and self-taught. My best work is when I combine animals. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I can only draw on sketchbooks... also, all I can draw is animals. I wish i could make my stuff digital and draw as good as you guys :( then again, I guess I am pretty good at nearly 13 (only 21 more days!) and self-taught. My best work is when I combine animals. 

Happy early birthday! :D  I will be 15 in feb, which is everyone's least favorite month because you start to get sick of winter :(

(Well actually March is more hated imo)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlobstah said:

Happy early birthday! :D  I will be 15 in feb, which is everyone's least favorite month because you start to get sick of winter :(

(Well actually March is more hated imo)

I get all my presents on Christmas (or whatever day I'm with my relatives). At least I get to see the new Fantastic Beasts movie on my birthday (I got to see the first one when I turned 11, which is perfect, because that's the age when everybody goes to hogwarts-- I got a Harry Potter themed B-day party, too!)! I actually got Niche on my birthday-- well, I guess it was the day after, because by the time I got home from seeing a movie, it was too late and I had to do it the next morning. Oh, and I also never have school on my birthday!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy early birthday to both of you! I’m turning [Goggles-kun isn’t comfortable sharing her age] in February so that’s pretty cool

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I get all my presents on Christmas (or whatever day I'm with my relatives). At least I get to see the new Fantastic Beasts movie on my birthday (I got to see the first one when I turned 11, which is perfect, because that's the age when everybody goes to hogwarts-- I got a Harry Potter themed B-day party, too!)! I actually got Niche on my birthday-- well, I guess it was the day after, because by the time I got home from seeing a movie, it was too late and I had to do it the next morning. Oh, and I also never have school on my birthday!

It felt like my birthday the day I got niche XD

Usually my birthday is the first day of winter break :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Art that I'm kinda proud of

My fursona Karali

jiijij.thumb.png.815fd4db7dd93b76851296ada3845210.png

A WIP of my oc Marina

uwue.thumb.png.926d152aa11d4fc03f95368c59e3d9a2.png

A WIP of my oc Ria918368919_anotherWIP.thumb.png.d014d9b5c4b4c46f77b984f07121ac16.png

  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

*Holds broken drawing hand* AHHHHHHHH

Nice.  If there's one thing I remember from trying to generate a believable iris in photoshop, it's that eyeballs are really really hard to get right in detail.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 2:51 PM, Philo said:

I used to draw a lot ^^
Not lately though.

kitty_by_sheevee_d72vjig-pre.thumb.jpg.7ebf1f9d55f4aab8a84e9966109d44d0.jpg

d429zy3-1bbb335f-6c64-4250-b1d0-39fd5790d221.thumb.png.5a3810c73f8026ee84e91fe398519443.png

elarooh___glade_by_sheevee_d6vuv6d-pre.thumb.jpg.eb9d1550ba8cea687bbd94fc2e207685.jpg

That last one looks like concept art for Slime Rancher’s indigo quarry!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does moving art count lol. I just got Krita so I'm testing out some animation. If anyone has constructive criticism it'd be greatly appreciated :)

The black figure is a cat and the purple guys are foxes. It's not finished yet, I plan to have the foxes get up, one of them leaping after the cat and the other shaking itself before following. It stops at around 5 seconds for some reason 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 12/25/2018 at 9:35 PM, Goggles-kun said:

0E5DB9B8-28C7-4BB7-A4BB-B23E91A93E58.thumb.png.3dee04182330725b2007c875e1006ea3.png

Cries and holds numb right hand

Fire Emblem characters are so hard to draw :’)

Bro.. same.. tried drawing Corrin as a cat once T^T (I mentioned once that I liked drawing other characters as animals and I still think I’m doing it today.. not often though.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...