Stray Fawn Community

Dump all your non-Niche and non-Nimbatus art here

Goggles-kun

• 3 weeks later...

I can only draw on sketchbooks... also, all I can draw is animals. I wish i could make my stuff digital and draw as good as you guys :( then again, I guess I am pretty good at nearly 13 (only 21 more days!) and self-taught. My best work is when I combine animals. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I can only draw on sketchbooks... also, all I can draw is animals. I wish i could make my stuff digital and draw as good as you guys :( then again, I guess I am pretty good at nearly 13 (only 21 more days!) and self-taught. My best work is when I combine animals. 

Happy early birthday! :D  I will be 15 in feb, which is everyone's least favorite month because you start to get sick of winter :(

(Well actually March is more hated imo)

• Like 1

Just now, bostonlobstah said:

Happy early birthday! :D  I will be 15 in feb, which is everyone's least favorite month because you start to get sick of winter :(

(Well actually March is more hated imo)

I get all my presents on Christmas (or whatever day I'm with my relatives). At least I get to see the new Fantastic Beasts movie on my birthday (I got to see the first one when I turned 11, which is perfect, because that's the age when everybody goes to hogwarts-- I got a Harry Potter themed B-day party, too!)! I actually got Niche on my birthday-- well, I guess it was the day after, because by the time I got home from seeing a movie, it was too late and I had to do it the next morning. Oh, and I also never have school on my birthday!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I get all my presents on Christmas (or whatever day I'm with my relatives). At least I get to see the new Fantastic Beasts movie on my birthday (I got to see the first one when I turned 11, which is perfect, because that's the age when everybody goes to hogwarts-- I got a Harry Potter themed B-day party, too!)! I actually got Niche on my birthday-- well, I guess it was the day after, because by the time I got home from seeing a movie, it was too late and I had to do it the next morning. Oh, and I also never have school on my birthday!

It felt like my birthday the day I got niche XD

Usually my birthday is the first day of winter break :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 7:54 PM, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

*Holds broken drawing hand* AHHHHHHHH

Nice.  If there's one thing I remember from trying to generate a believable iris in photoshop, it's that eyeballs are really really hard to get right in detail.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2018 at 2:51 PM, Philo said:

I used to draw a lot ^^
Not lately though.

kitty_by_sheevee_d72vjig-pre.thumb.jpg.7ebf1f9d55f4aab8a84e9966109d44d0.jpg

d429zy3-1bbb335f-6c64-4250-b1d0-39fd5790d221.thumb.png.5a3810c73f8026ee84e91fe398519443.png

elarooh___glade_by_sheevee_d6vuv6d-pre.thumb.jpg.eb9d1550ba8cea687bbd94fc2e207685.jpg

That last one looks like concept art for Slime Rancher’s indigo quarry!

• Like 3

Does moving art count lol. I just got Krita so I'm testing out some animation. If anyone has constructive criticism it'd be greatly appreciated :)

The black figure is a cat and the purple guys are foxes. It's not finished yet, I plan to have the foxes get up, one of them leaping after the cat and the other shaking itself before following. It stops at around 5 seconds for some reason 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 12/25/2018 at 9:35 PM, Goggles-kun said:

0E5DB9B8-28C7-4BB7-A4BB-B23E91A93E58.thumb.png.3dee04182330725b2007c875e1006ea3.png

Cries and holds numb right hand

Fire Emblem characters are so hard to draw :’)

Bro.. same.. tried drawing Corrin as a cat once T^T (I mentioned once that I liked drawing other characters as animals and I still think I’m doing it today.. not often though.)