Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Goggles-kun

Dump all your non-Niche and non-Nimbatus art here

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, fluffy domestic fawn said:

I also drew this kitty for my little sister's 6th birthday

it's pretty stylized and more cartoonish than my usual style but I really like it actually

620779609_cookiethecattshirt(1).png.32f35035d63f7266eb3963f94c5fcaff.png

This is so cute I love it! 😍

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

manle.thumb.png.837bfdf0047cf5eb6e707cac130ef081.thumb.png.6d5a7d2d10f7751faadafd98551570a6.png

I drew Toy Foxy/pre-mangle! It was inspired by@fluffy domestic fawn's old mangle avatar :) I basically know nothing about fnaf tho :') 

 

Edited by Lazukii
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 7:07 PM, Lazukii said:

Art that I'm kinda proud of

My fursona Karali

jiijij.thumb.png.815fd4db7dd93b76851296ada3845210.png

A WIP of my oc Marina

uwue.thumb.png.926d152aa11d4fc03f95368c59e3d9a2.png

A WIP of my oc Ria918368919_anotherWIP.thumb.png.d014d9b5c4b4c46f77b984f07121ac16.png

o so this is what my art from last year looks like

i kinda want to finish the last one but idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fluffy domestic fawn said:

I also drew this kitty for my little sister's 6th birthday

it's pretty stylized and more cartoonish than my usual style but I really like it actually

620779609_cookiethecattshirt(1).png.32f35035d63f7266eb3963f94c5fcaff.png

I want an older sibling even more now

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, fluffy domestic fawn said:

Skylar Ginn (magicmoonss might know who I'm talking about)

1225907454_skylartribute(1).thumb.png.f4d50eea4eb0dd40b61d20ee5d69f040.png

Now I'm curious, who are you talking about?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

I want an older sibling even more now

You really don't want an older sibling.

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lazukii said:

manle.thumb.png.837bfdf0047cf5eb6e707cac130ef081.thumb.png.6d5a7d2d10f7751faadafd98551570a6.png

I drew Mangle! It was inspired by@fluffy domestic fawn's old mangle avatar :) I basically know nothing about fnaf tho :') 

 

Theres a diffrence between Toy Foxy and Mangle. Mangle is the mangled version of Toy Foxy >:3

  • Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

Now I'm curious, who are you talking about?

it's the Make A Wish kid that Freddy In Space 2 is dedicated to :)

I made the art for a little book that someone on freddit gave to his parents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

You really don't want an older sibling.

It depends. You have to get lucky. ;)

  • Paw up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, fluffy domestic fawn said:

it's the Make A Wish kid that Freddy In Space 2 is dedicated to :)

I made the art for a little book that someone on freddit gave to his parents

Oh. I didn't really watch the entire live stream the game was made for. Nor did I play the entire game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, fluffy domestic fawn said:

It depends. You have to get lucky. ;)

I guess I got unlucky twice then

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lazukii said:

oK i finished ite.thumb.png.6ff8d27fd37cc865dc2f47cfd62ac7f6.png

i normally can't shade to save my life but i'm actually quite happy with the result

h.thumb.png.3cccaffe48aff5ad72b8cc25ca283f3d.png

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

I want an older sibling even more now

You don't want an older brother, trust me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a sketch of my Terraria character :)

(I would put it in my homebase but no one seems to check that anymore so I'm putting it here)

1627675490_TerrariaCharacter.thumb.png.a7ff7080c0546dba83c1a3325454e0a8.png

#nubbinfingers

  • Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Here's a sketch of my Terraria character :)

(I would put it in my homebase but no one seems to check that anymore so I'm putting it here)

1627675490_TerrariaCharacter.thumb.png.a7ff7080c0546dba83c1a3325454e0a8.png

#nubbinfingers

I see and read everything you post, I just forget to react to them :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some art in a sketchbook for once 25CA2449-0D3F-4C59-9BC5-3A441C4D96E9.thumb.jpeg.52b417d75808a238d5c48bf9457ce7b9.jpeg34F91D01-1114-4C47-87F4-4CA697FA0DCF.thumb.jpeg.b04149c5a3c4f54370a04c084d5f38ae.jpeg

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, Christmas Magic said:

I guess I got unlucky twice then

I got unlucky thrice with older siblings

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a drawing of a random creature design I made. The drawing itself is somewhat old and I have done some minor modifications to the design since then which I might share some other time, but for now, enjoy some floof

Frostling.thumb.png.f723bd518f9e4f61d4dc18c5bc911dfd.png

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does everybody react “love-eyes” to everybody else’s post, and compliments it, and then “like” to mine, no compliments? Is my art just not good enough or what?

13C132CA-4D4C-4EA0-B963-4104553B36C7.thumb.png.3aa5009a30038592049775a2efcf2c53.png

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

Why does everybody react “love-eyes” to everybody else’s post, and compliments it, and then “like” to mine, no compliments? Is my art just not good enough or what?

13C132CA-4D4C-4EA0-B963-4104553B36C7.thumb.png.3aa5009a30038592049775a2efcf2c53.png

if I've only liked your art before, I meant love-eyes, I swear! may I ask the meaning of this piece of art?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...