Stray Fawn Community

The newcomer

Hi guys and girls, 

I'm Princesse_Zoura (yep like the Zora from The legend of zelda but misspelled or like Zorua from pokemon but misspelled again (i love both of thoses series btw)), I'm a girl that will soon be 18 years old. I live in Canada and my first language is french.I enjoy drawing in my spare time (I'm curently finishing the draft of my futur profile picture ). I discovered this game by complete accident while searching for new youtubers to watch. I bought the game (niche) when it was in early access but never talked with people in the community ( and now i want to be a more active member of that group). 

so ......yeah....sorry if it's too personnal to introduce myself that way but I dont know how to not make it that way.

Kisses from far away where the snow is slowly invading the roads

-Princesse_Zoura

ps: Princesse is princess but in french '-'

• Like 5

x') that's one more thing that I could had 

11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Welcome! Also...

image.png.ee5a9dbca31ea1927eac89f7a4f6f475.png

I looked it up... xD

Onw ❤️ that's so sweet :3 (I'm currently playing animal crossing on gamecube do you like that series ?)

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

I already love you

2 minutes ago, princesse_zoura said:

Onw ❤️ that's so sweet :3 (I'm currently playing animal crossing on gamecube do you like that series ?)

I’m hyped for Animal Crossing for the Switch and I’ve always wanted New Leaf, but I don’t have a 3DS :’D

the only Animal Crossing game I have atm is Pocket Camp, but yes I love the series

• Like 1