Stray Fawn Community

What is the worst/funniest injury you have ever gotten?

TheCrazyDragonLady

I'm just barrrrrely getting into highschool and tbh I think I'm the most banged up one here

SO my first major injury i think was when I was about... four/five maybe? So basically my sister and I were playing in the backyard (my sister was six/seven at the time) and my mom called us in for dinner. Obviously we refused because we were defiant little turds but then my mom announced the best thing that I've ever heard in my life.

"IT'S YOUR FAVORITE, SPAGHETTI!"

My sister and I ran to that door SO fast. So the door had a little step that was broken cause our evil neighbors threw rocks at our back door for some reason (or maybe a bird hit it??) and it was broken. So I didn't lift my foot enough and I face planted on the floor, surprisingly not injuring my face but giving myself three brutal scars on my wrist (one big scar, two tiny scars). I still have those scars today and I get so much unwanted attention on them... smh

OK this next one was just me being really dumb. You know those attachable tubes you can put on a vacuum cleaner hose? Well I thought I was so smart and I said to myself "I'M GONNA JUMP ON THIS LIKE A POGO STICK" and I did that... and... I got a big ol scar on my lower jaw bone. hEH

OK SO ANOTHER ONE so basically in 5th grade this girl I really hated wanted to race me inside the main school building when recess ended (when I say I hated her, I had my reasons, she picked on me and stuff so I guess it was just hate both ways) So I started to race her in and she tripped me and slid across the concrete at such a horrendous speed that the friction burnt holes in my genes and obviously in my knees as well. I didn't even get to go home and I was blamed on my "clumsiness" for the accident. I STILL DON'T LIKE YOU TO THIS DAY GIRL IN 5th GRADE!!

the same thing happened to me in 8th grade but this time I slipped on wet pavement because I decided to run down a concrete slope while it was raining. Y e p.
i sat in the bathroom bleeding for an hour and I didn't get to go home
AND THE NURSE GAVE ME SALTINE CRACKERS AND THAT'S IT

but wait
I'm not done

IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THIS, I BROKE THE SAME TOE TWICE ON THE SAME SPOT curse that couch corner
So basically I rammed my toe so hard into the corner of the couch that it just kinda... SNAPPED

oh and then I got stung by a jellyfish RIGHT ON THE CHEST in like... 4th grade
It literally just swam into my bathing suit and just SSSSSSSSSS

HMM I remember the first time I went to Skyzone for a birthday party. Long story short I dislocated my spine, my ribs, both my legs, and my right arm. To this day I still dislocate things extremely easily and it's not rare to see me walking funny with a leg sticking out in a funny direction.

honestly I could keep going but I don't think I will

OH THIS ONE TIME I STUCK MY HAND IN A POOL TABLE THING AND SLICED OPEN MY FINGER- ok im done for real now

edit: sorry i need to add this my sister threw a water melon at me and knocked me unconscious ok im leaving now

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Basil said:

I'm just barrrrrely getting into highschool and tbh I think I'm the most banged up one here

SO my first major injury i think was when I was about... four/five maybe? So basically my sister and I were playing in the backyard (my sister was six/seven at the time) and my mom called us in for dinner. Obviously we refused because we were defiant little turds but then my mom announced the best thing that I've ever heard in my life.

"IT'S YOUR FAVORITE, SPAGHETTI!"

My sister and I ran to that door SO fast. So the door had a little step that was broken cause our evil neighbors threw rocks at our back door for some reason (or maybe a bird hit it??) and it was broken. So I didn't lift my foot enough and I face planted on the floor, surprisingly not injuring my face but giving myself three brutal scars on my wrist (one big scar, two tiny scars). I still have those scars today and I get so much unwanted attention on them... smh

OK this next one was just me being really dumb. You know those attachable tubes you can put on a vacuum cleaner hose? Well I thought I was so smart and I said to myself "I'M GONNA JUMP ON THIS LIKE A POGO STICK" and I did that... and... I got a big ol scar on my lower jaw bone. hEH

OK SO ANOTHER ONE so basically in 5th grade this girl I really hated wanted to race me inside the main school building when recess ended (when I say I hated her, I had my reasons, she picked on me and stuff so I guess it was just hate both ways) So I started to race her in and she tripped me and slid across the concrete at such a horrendous speed that the friction burnt holes in my genes and obviously in my knees as well. I didn't even get to go home and I was blamed on my "clumsiness" for the accident. I STILL DON'T LIKE YOU TO THIS DAY GIRL IN 5th GRADE!!

the same thing happened to me in 8th grade but this time I slipped on wet pavement because I decided to run down a concrete slope while it was raining. Y e p.
i sat in the bathroom bleeding for an hour and I didn't get to go home
AND THE NURSE GAVE ME SALTINE CRACKERS AND THAT'S IT

but wait
I'm not done

IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THIS, I BROKE THE SAME TOE TWICE ON THE SAME SPOT curse that couch corner
So basically I rammed my toe so hard into the corner of the couch that it just kinda... SNAPPED

oh and then I got stung by a jellyfish RIGHT ON THE CHEST in like... 4th grade
It literally just swam into my bathing suit and just SSSSSSSSSS

HMM I remember the first time I went to Skyzone for a birthday party. Long story short I dislocated my spine, my ribs, both my legs, and my right arm. To this day I still dislocate things extremely easily and it's not rare to see me walking funny with a leg sticking out in a funny direction.

honestly I could keep going but I don't think I will

OH THIS ONE TIME I STUCK MY HAND IN A POOL TABLE THING AND SLICED OPEN MY FINGER- ok im done for real now

edit: sorry i need to add this my sister threw a water melon at me and knocked me unconscious ok im leaving now

uh, I dont know which one ot be worried about. You getting stung by a jellyfish, or your sister throwing a watermelon at your head.... I hope your OK.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

uh, I dont know which one ot be worried about. You getting stung by a jellyfish, or your sister throwing a watermelon at your head.... I hope your OK.

Naaaah don't worry. Over the years I've gotten pretty resilient. You could throw me against a wall and I'd bounce right back into place

though i'd be kinda mad at you if you did that to me XD 

• Like 5

Okay, so three things,

One day, when I was 5, I had a loose tooth, then one day we went to go walk the dog, and I tripped over the leash and my my tooth got infected, so we had to take it out with a wrench looking thing at the dentist.

Next, one day, when I was 7, it was my uncle's birthday and he was going to teach my cousin how to long board, I was pretty far away, so I ran to them to watch. Then I tripped on the sidewalk and both my knees were bleeding. Then they got scabbed. I still have scars.

Finally, when I was 8 I went to get my stuff from my locker, and as I was walking back I tripped over two girls' feet then slid on the ground and hit my head on the brick wall.

• Like 1

That reminds me of the times I fell of a horse. It didn't happen that many times but one was particularly funny and the other particulalry bad.

Funny thing first. I was riding a pony without saddle and gallopping through the arena and we rode around the curve/ bend and I tell you people riding a horse bareback is slippery. So I just slid of in the curve and fell to the ground. It was funny as hell and I laid there laughing because nothing happened. I just slid off.

The other time I was galloping on another pony/ small horse (it was almost to big to be a pony) and the horse stumbled, meaning both it front legs gave way and I flew over it's head faceplanting into the sand of the arena. Broke my nose, helmet and an arm but I was immediatly up on my feet again and my riding teacher was like "what are you doing? Lie back down!" because she was afraid I had a concussion and would pass out or something. I didn't have a concussion, the horse was fine to (though they sold her which sucks because I loved her).

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

oh my god I can imagine the pain 

it felt like i had external heart burn but 10000x the burning sensation

just imagine getting soap AND hot sauce in your eyes, but the burning on your chest and not on your eyes

EVEN THAT VIX STUFF AND ALOE VERA COULDN'T DO ANYTHING

• Like 1

The only time I broke a bone was in preschool. We had a HUGE room for playing and stuff, and everyone's on the other side except for us 3. We all want to go down one of those plastic slide things so we're arguing then one of them is like, "We learned about sharing today, how about we share and all go down at once?" We agree. That was a horrible idea. I fall off and break my arm, idk what happened to the other kid. But the kid in front of everyone? He gets off safely and runs off to play with his other friends on the other side of the room. He didn't even tell the adults, so we were both crying for 5 minutes until someone came back from the bathroom and saw us. It didn't really hurt, my arm was just uncontrollably shaking and I was scared. Fun fact, when I was older, I still went on with more than one person on the slide. I still do.

Then there was the time in 3rd grade where I got some nasty scrapes. We had Mrs. Chirs as our head noon aide, and she was HORRIBLE. She banned everything, and she would often send children to the principal for say, playing tag on the equipment. But before she did that, she would put kids on "the wall" for 10 minutes. AKA standing straight like you're in the military, NO LEANING ON THE WALL or you're going to the principal. On this day, one table was a bit loud so the whole grade was on the wall for 10 minutes. I don't know what I wanted to do, but I really wanted to do it, so I sprinted off when we were allowed. I trip in a crack in the pavement, and I go to get up (at this point I'm fine), but then the entire grade literally STOMPS on me. They all run over me, and I guess Mrs Chris, who had been standing nearby, didn't care because I was once again on the ground BLEEDING for 5 minutes until my good friend and neighbor Sofia came out of the doors to the school. She helped me up, and actually got people to notice me. I was wheeled in a wheelchair to the nurse, who found two huge scrapes on my knees and one on my elbow. I was ok, but I left early that day.

• Like 1