Stray Fawn Community

Gods or best?

Starnichelings

I was here thinking,

lots of the people like to create gods or wish to put a star on their fav. nicheling?

well, i have lots of gods like the berry god :)

all im triyng to say is, could we have an option that makes some nicheling gods (or put a star on them) so they could have a lil special event? By that i mean everytime a god is reborn we would win like 5+ food or 1+ speed or strength?

And those things would actually be added on @Philo sugestion!!!

Think about it :)

Edited by Starnichelings
  • Like 3

11 replies to this post

20 hours ago, thivid08 said:

nice, and fresh, this could be added as a special mode.

On 11/16/2018 at 1:13 PM, Lilytuft said:

I like the idea, but Niche is supposed to be a science based game, so this doesn't really fit.

I like the idea of this, but just as @Lilytuft said, it's not really a real thing that has in science.

However, I also like the idea of making this into a special mode as suggested by @thivid08 I think that this combined with what Philo suggested a few months ago could be really interesting ["I think it would be great to have more settings for the sandbox mode.
For example toggle buttons for all predator types (want to remove rogue males? Just switch them off).
Maybe we could also define stuff like "Maximal tribe size" to add some extra challenge or "Maxium age of animals" so our critters can live longer. Or maybe even some special rules like "Only one male allowed in the pack" or "Tribe can only eat meat".]

Just like with the predator types, we could have a tick box for this also because, in real life, there is always going to be "rogue male" types of animals i.e. dogs and getting rid of them isn't really natural :D

• Like 3