Stray Fawn Community

Niche Hunger Games

Basil

51 minutes ago, thivid08 said:

When is the next round starting? 

Even this one hasn't started yet, so it will propably take a while... (poor Basil lost all their computer files 😥)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Basil I think I know which Hunger Game simulator you are using

Anyways 

Username: Aetherskye

District:6 (Or any open one I don't really care)

Tributes:

YellowJacket (F) (or YJ for short)

Yeller.png.85bbc47564834a06f64d0549e655d1c3.png

(Ignore her having no claw... I know you can't change it but we can pretend)

Yellowjacket is a fierce descendant of Adam. She was made the next leader of their tribe by them. She is reckless and quick to go into battle.

Hornet (M)

HORNETISBACKBABY.png.a023bd342370ee61d44a47e1ebf30ade.png

Hornet is Yellowjacket's mate dispite them having almost completely different personalities. He is calm, and he truly will do anything for Yellowjacket. His last act was saving her after she ran straight into a bearyena den. When the got back to the tribe he was too far gone and only had enough time to say goodbye. (that last part is fiction)

So I was doing a few practice rounds of this (With all the Nichelings in and subsitutes where need be) 

I think we learned why never to mess with Meringue

He had 6... kills... Thats 1/4 of all people... Imma go try and get my two nichelings to win now

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 9:25 AM, Basil said:

District 10: Claimed by bostonlobstah

Tributes: Bright Star (), Ruffle ()

Bright Star grew up in a stable family environment so he has a steady and devoted personality. He's also really, really strong. Double claws, ram horns, big body, bearyena hindlegs. He's a bit of a showoff with his peacock tail as well. He lives on the shores int he long grass, where he likes hunting rabbils with his family.

Ruffle's father died when she was younger so she relied on her mother Perl and her older sister Ripple, who looks almost exactly like her. She has kits of her own now, and is very loving and motherly to them. Although not very strong, she would defend her babies with her life. She can often be found digging up worms on Platypus Kingdom Island.

District 12: Claimed by Jojo

Tributes: Rowanstar (), Night ()

Personalities: 

Night is just a cute little guy born in the same tribe as Flame, who was the herald of the savannah winds (unlocked the king of savannah achievement). Night and Flame were fast friends and set out on many adventures together, even founding their own tribe and their own families.

Rowanstar is proud and independent, but fiercely loyal. She is able to make good teams with anyone, and Night is one of those creatures she can team with easily.

@Basil You skipped district 11... whoops...

14 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

So I was doing a few practice rounds of this (With all the Nichelings in and subsitutes where need be) 

I think we learned why never to mess with Meringue

He had 6... kills... Thats 1/4 of all people... Imma go try and get my two nichelings to win now

HAH go Meringue! I always think he likes giving creatures sickness, but that's because he thinks he's being good (like that fairy from Ella Enchanted who gave Ella the curse-- she thought she was doing good). Everyone hates the sickness but they're nice to Meringue because he just thinks he's making everyone's lives better and if you mess with him... good luck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

HAH go Meringue! I always think he likes giving creatures sickness, but that's because he thinks he's being good (like that fairy from Ella Enchanted who gave Ella the curse-- she thought she was doing good). Everyone hates the sickness but they're nice to Meringue because he just thinks he's making everyone's lives better and if you mess with him... good luck.

I think Birch got 7 in another round... 

He impaled people with branches

BIRCH branches

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2018 at 2:36 PM, RandomWanderer said:

Mapleshade: 201811173376200879882217390.thumb.jpg.352f4587ebf78379468d2293dedba252.jpg

As the first child born to this island, he is the only strong link to the founders. 

Others, however, he awards their rank. Some may live normal lifespans, some unusually long, and others never die. 

Unlike Anasire, he treats responsibilty very seriously. No children of his may be granted eternal live, as much as it hurts.

They're somewhat enemies, uneasy allies and, of course, distantly related. Should this come to light, her death would not be swift. 

(Key traits: warm, personable, loyal, careful, yet a womanizer, having taken many mates over his life. Aspiration: Master hunter.) 

Did you mean to name him after the warrior cat. Probably not, b/c he has the least mapleshade-ish (Well before she lost her kits and was thrown out of riverclan)

2 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I think Birch got 7 in another round... 

He impaled people with branches

BIRCH branches

I just did it and, er, the first day ...

Birch severely injures Meringue, but puts him out of his misery.

I did it over again, this time with a better updated group of tributes (i just did it from the list before, but now I went throught the comments too), and the first day wolf mutts were let out, and FIFTEEN tributes got killed, including Birch and Meringue...

also a couple games later

Pheonix stabs Birch with a tree branch.

Birch gets a taste of his own medicine...

everything was going well for Meringue and Emmai but then they both got severely sliced on the same day by Dusnova and Lareko, respectively.

every time I do it, Meringue dies before Emmai. he has to be eliminated before the sickness spreads

you're not very good at this are you Meringue

Meringue attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

In another game, Emmai got 6 kills wow (but then Perdita, with 5 kills, went and killed her, making Perdita winner)

there is one thing I have learned from these Hunger Games that I've just played: Meringue is a weakling and Emmai is savage

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm so proud

Meringue sets an explosive off, killing Emmai, Pheonix, and Dusnova.

Put yellowjacket and hornet in there... if you did tell me how they do

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm so proud

EVEN PROUDER FINALLY

The winner is Meringue from District 8!

3 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Put yellowjacket and hornet in there... if you did tell me how they do

All the places are taken :(

also here's a link to mine where I put everyone's creatures in (I did it in order of when people submitted them so some people didn't get spots :(http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=df3CJM2d

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

EVEN PROUDER FINALLY

The winner is Meringue from District 8!

All the places are taken :(

DeLeTe SoMeOnE

JuSt OnE

YeLlOw JaCkEt MuSt WiN OnE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

Thanks. Are you planning on making a full blown version of it in another discussion? Same question goes to @Skysplash8 I would love to read/ see that :D

Idk... I was thinking about it, Since I spent so long customizing this one I think I might...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm so proud

jeez he did that again to the same creatures in another game i just did and apparently that's the strategy for winning because he wont his round too huh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

jeez he did that again to the same creatures in another game i just did and apparently that's the strategy for winning because he wont his round too huh

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Both my guys died :,(((

OH MY GOSH the EXACT same thing just happened in mine

Adam The 2nd swears he saw a reincarnated god.

Ossen finds a small rouge nicheling and invites them to stay.

Emmai finds a small rouge nicheling and invites them to stay.

Tata messes with Phoenix.

Pacific finds a rouge male, and snuck away x2

#Homebrew

Yellowjacket dies trying to escape the arena.

*Facepalm* This is why Hornet exists... To keep yellowjacket from doing something stupid.

(I just used a RNG to choose a random district to replace w/ mine)

The winner is Birch from District 4!

nice

• Like 2