Stray Fawn Community

Niche Hunger Games

Basil

Dragon tear, in agony, kills Ossen so he does not have to be attacked by the squirrels.

And I was supposed to have them be mates once the update comes... I guess Dragon tear kinda spared him from the pain, but still...

Noooo!

Perdita uses the squirrels to her advantage, shoving Silatlan into them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Dragon tear, in agony, kills Ossen so he does not have to be attacked by the squirrels.

And I was supposed to have them be mates once the update comes... I guess Dragon tear kinda spared him from the pain, but still...

Noooo!

In my custom on its carnivorous Bunnils (Basically Caramel's bunnils)

2 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Ossen found his wife. Welcome Rare!

Awww Ossen found his wife during a time where he was in danger of dying everyday!

• Like 1

For some reason, my female Anasire murdered my male Mapleshade as soon as possible. She also appears to be murderous buddies with Night. Meringue blew three tributes up and hunts Adam II at every opportunity. 

And Anasire stalks Night. Birch got the drop on Meringue and kills Adam II. Meringue kills Night, while Birch straves. Anasire eats toxic berries by accident. So Meringue won, but second place is pretty neat. I wonder how they would have done, if her first real act wouldn't have been to freaking murder Mapleshade. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

For some reason, my female Anasire murdered Mapleshade as soon as possible. She also appears to be murderous buddies with Night. Meringue blew three tributes up and hunts Adam II at every opportunity. 

And Anasire stalks Night. Birch got the drop on Meringue and kills Adam II. Meringue kills Night, while Birch straves. Anasire eats toxic berries by accident. So Meringue won, but second place is pretty neat. I wonder how they would have done, if her first real act wouldn't have been to freaking murder Mapleshade. 

so basically what everybody has learned about Meringue in Hunger Games is that if Meringue blows some creatures up, he wins. If he doesn't, he dies within the first day or two. xD

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

so basically what everybody has learned about Meringue in Hunger Games is that if Meringue blows some creatures up, he wins. If he doesn't, he dies within the first day or two. xD

Yeah, and he really got an issue with Adam II in my outcomes.  This time, Adam killed him. Night still stalks and kills to her best ability. Anasire teamed up and killed Night. Cheater much? Dragon Tear and Prince hold hands?? Now she snuggles with Dusnova??? And Prince cries himself to sleep. Oh :/

Mapleshade and Anasire never managed a single interaction. He seems to be on and off with Birch. And Raynova and Dusnova drowned him. Great. They also just tuned on each other. And Dusnova kills herself. That leaves Blaze and Forestheart, although they were among the first to die in the first round,  Blaze won now, honorably, too.

• Like 1

Meringue fell off a tree and died. Dragon tear turned on her former lovers. And stabbed Forestheart in the back. And murders Night. Anasire and Mapleshade finally interact and sleep in shifts. Dragon Tear keeps passing out. Now she stabs Pacific 'to death'. Adam II dies the same way Meringue did. Perdita kills Dragon Tear in a fist fight and wins the round. Also, a guy called Ruffle survived to third place without ever engaging in something murderous, but somehow blew himself up. Rowanstar did get explosives all three times, but never used them. My tributes keep dying by water or starving/eating bad food, ironic for double poison fangs. Sorry for the long posts, but I found the results interesting.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Did you mean to name him after the warrior cat. Probably not, b/c he has the least mapleshade-ish (Well before she lost her kits and was thrown out of riverclan)

At the time, I did know there was some dark forest cat by the name, but not her story. Did some basic reading later on. Some parts do fit, like his pride, easy love and determination. His family keeps dying, too and he is a good hunter, but he never turned bitter, mad or even vengeful. I guess he is a way happier version of her, if there is any resemblance, being anchored by purpose and spared from betrayal. 

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

At the time, I did know there was some dark forest cat by the name, but not her story. Did some basic reading later on. Some parts do fit, like his pride, easy love and determination. His family keeps dying too and he is a good hunter, but he never turned bitter, mad or even vengeful. I guess he is a way happier version of her, if there is any resemblance, being anchored by purpose and spared from betrayal. 

So if she never fell in love with that riverclan cat apple-something?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

Meringue fell off a tree and died. Dragon tear turned on her former lovers. And stabbed Forestheart in the back. And murders Night. Anasire and Mapleshade finally interact and sleep in shifts. Dragon Tear keeps passing out. Now she stabs Pacific 'to death'. Adam II dies the same way Meringue did. Perdita kills Dragon Tear in a fist fight and wins the round. Also, a guy called Ruffle survived to third place without ever engaging in something murderous, but somehow blew himself up. Rowanstar did get explosives all three times, but never used them. My tributes keep dying by water or starving/eating bad food, ironic for double poison fangs.. Sorry for the long posts, but I found the results interesting.

Ruffle is my platypus girl ❤️ rip

• Like 1

Anasire, Phoenix, and Hornet unsuccessfully ambush Bright Star, Night, and Yellowjacket, who kill them instead.

HORNET KILLED YELLOWJACKET?!

1 hour ago, RandomWanderer said:

Maybe. I don't know. Appledusk is a menace, but I can't imagine the nicheling Mapleshade hounding all of a bad lover's family to their graves.

True I mean but Appledusk basically said "I hate you, you had my kits and lost them and I don't give a frick even though your going through mother's greif"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Anasire, Phoenix, and Hornet unsuccessfully ambush Bright Star, Night, and Yellowjacket, who kill them instead.

HORNET KILLED YELLOWJACKET?!

Meringue blew up Emmai and two others twice. He won both games...

16 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Noooo!

I just did another game and it happened again

Dragon tear, in agony, kills Ossen so he does not have to be attacked by the squirrels.

Perdita uses the squirrels to her advantage, shoving Silatlan into them.

• Sad 1

um

Meringue sets an explosive off, killing Emmai, Pheonix, and Dusnova.

it happened again! HE BLOWS UP THE SAME THREE EVERY TIME HOW

guess I know who wins this round xD

sure enough, he won... if you want to win the Hunger Games easily, just blow up Emmai, Pheonix, and Dusnova, it guarantees victory

the next game...

Meringue receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

uh oh

also Meringue has won three games and Emmai one, but in the games Meringue loses in, Emmai always survives for a long time. 

he's a charmer

Meringue convinces Emmai to not kill him, only to kill her instead.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

In my custom on its carnivorous Bunnils (Basically Caramel's bunnils)

How did you make your custom work? I spent hours on mine and for some reason it still uses default 😿

10 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

How did you make your custom work? I spent hours on mine and for some reason it still uses default 😿

You go to modify events, if you don't see it at first it might be because of terrible luck so try adding in lots and deleting others (Such as I just added a new arena event, copied and pasted, then deleted the squirrel one)

On 1/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, RandomWanderer said:

Meringue fell off a tree and died. Dragon tear turned on her former lovers. And stabbed Forestheart in the back. And murders Night. Anasire and Mapleshade finally interact and sleep in shifts. Dragon Tear keeps passing out. Now she stabs Pacific 'to death'.

oh my god Dragon Tear what the- why are you- Dragon Tear n o st o p

• Like 2