Stray Fawn Community

Niche Hunger Games

Basil

On 1/6/2019 at 8:57 AM, Skysplash8 said:

Dragon tear, in agony, kills Ossen so he does not have to be attacked by the squirrels.

Dragon Tear was uh... looking out for Ossen in an interesting way?? RIP Ossen but jesus Dragon Tear is vicious in these games

• Like 1

Meringue scares Menarak off.

Wow, I thought they'd be friends...

Tata shoots a poisonous blow dart into Meringue's neck, slowly killing him.
Tata be like: I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CAUSE TROUBLE

later he blew up

Yukir, Phoenix, and Yellowjacket get into a fight. Yellowjacket triumphantly kills them both.

YEAH YELLOW

Menarak dies from an infection.

The irony of that sentence

they didn't even win

Rowanstar convinces Menarak to snuggle with him.
BRO THATS JUST UNHEALTHY

Rowanstar falls to the ground, but kicks Hornet hard enough to then push him into the fire.
Night kills Yellowjacket in order to utilize a body of water safely.

NUUUU (FIRE ARENA EVENT)

Daze tries to save Hornet from being sucked into the hurricane, only to be sucked in as well.

Silatlan tries to save Night from being sucked into the hurricane, only to be sucked in as well.

Ruffle tries to save Anameme from being sucked into the hurricane, only to be sucked in as well.
Aww... I SEE THE SHIPS (Daze x Hornet?)

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Tata shoots a poisonous blow dart into Meringue's neck, slowly killing him.
Tata be like: I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CAUSE TROUBLE

later he blew up

Meringue's revenge (seriously tho Meringue loves blowing tributes up, including Emmai...)

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue's revenge (seriously tho Meringue loves blowing tributes up, including Emmai...)

He actually stepped on a mine probably set by meringue

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Menarak sets an explosive off, killing Ruffle, Bright Star, and Hornet.

MERINGUE'S GOT COMPETITION 

Tata accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

lol

11 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I guess she just had enough of being seen as gentle and meek? 

Probably. She reminds me of a dainty flower-- guess she really isn't lmao

9 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

image.png.9e65160c5bd744774185878f691638ce.png

These two are supposed to be in love- not- murdering each other- what is- DRAGON TEAR STOP KILLING OSSEN

11 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

yes please

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Basil said:

i keep spamming but here's how one of the Games turned out (previously Phoenix won four times in a row!!)

Screenshot 2019-01-09 at 11.34.32 AM - Edited.png

Meringue is really bad at the Games, except when he can set off an explosion that kill Emmai, Pheonix and Dusnova. If he explodes them, he always wins.

23 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Meringue is really bad at the Games, except when he can set off an explosion that kill Emmai, Pheonix and Dusnova. If he explodes them, he always wins.

I tried it and he didn't blow anyone up and still won.

• Like 1

I don't know if I can/should re-enter, but there are some more nichelings I really loved. No preferred district.

Kokoa.

201901105835127662721837133.thumb.jpg.6d45a7f55da48294bb62e2074588cb04.jpg

Confident and warm, she left a group of rogues for her love after they went down a dark path.  The Clan was suspicious at first, but there was no heart she couldn't melt. Even so, the past still haunts her dreams. A gaping insecurity lies underneath a sweet exterior. 

201810314909153324181943104.thumb.jpg.5ea0c7ee1c9fd939de7185a95b200963.jpg

A less serious candidate, Trout is cursed to forever wander the mortal plane. Against all odds, he was reborn again, and again and yet again. 

201810317943782885265635874.thumb.jpg.fc4fc1bc220458a40a61d50ae1819fba.jpg

No gender, no mutation menu and wanderer was save. As long as that savefile existed, so did he. I suspect he never found peace after what happened to his mate. He left with a water-bodied wanderer to unlock water genes, who would save him many times from drowning, always looking for water plants. Trout, in turn, was a master fisher. They fell in love, but when they returned to land, two bearyenas ambushed them and killed his love.

Trout may be healthy and strong, but the other had hemophilia and they were out of turns. Mockingly, the bearyena left him standing only with bones by his side. Every time he caught up, it ran away again. He died before getting his revenge, apparently cursing my savefile.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Basil said:
On 1/8/2019 at 5:22 PM, Aetherskye said:

yes please

Actually Lareko is jealous of Yellowjacket and attempts to kill her out of spite but she escapes and runs. Lareko fakes Yellowjackets death and takes Hornet (0-o Lareko really wanted Hornet that game (Held his hand, 3 attempted murders of Yellowjacket, Hornet was killed by Ossen, Ossen then teams up with Yj to kill lareko. Then Yj turns on him but Ossen kills Yj with her own weapon)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Actually Lareko is jealous of Yellowjacket and attempts to kill her out of spite but she escapes and runs. Lareko fakes Yellowjackets death and takes Hornet (0-o Lareko really wanted Hornet that game (Held his hand, 3 attempted murders of Yellowjacket, Hornet was killed by Ossen, Ossen then teams up with Yj to kill lareko. Then Yj turns on him but Ossen kills Yj with her own weapon)

o h

that's very complicated

but then-- why did it say Daze and Hornet hold hands im actually really confused lmao

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Judging the fact Yellowjacket is a descendant of Adam and Lareko was a rogue girl that washed up on the shore one day...

This seems very canon to me.

Hornet is also a descendant, but like second generation from 2 immunity gene compatible siblings... Yellowjacket is technically his aunt and wife but.... WhO CaREs

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Be careful what you wish for.

image.png.fc144fa11d8d095a51e1cb6d56c8122d.png

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING SHIP ART FOR THESE TWO AND I SEE THIS
O H M Y G O D

• Like 2