Stray Fawn Community

Niche Hunger Games

Basil

25 minutes ago, Jojo said:

How no one chose district 12 so far is beyond me... like hello it is the district from the protagonist?! Also, now that Basil cleared things up I'd love to join in :D

Username: Jojo

District: 12

Tributes: Night (m) and Rowanstar (w)

20180901161448_1.thumb.jpg.9874d0ab27ea9048041ef861ac21b658.jpg20170913120631_1.thumb.jpg.f191035fb4615a2f9c1a1d941c8cd3a3.jpg

Night is just a little cute guy born in the same tribe as Flame, who was the herald of the savannah winds (unlocked the king of the savannah achievement). Night and Flame were fast friends and set out on many adventures together, even founding their own tribe and their own families.

Rowanstar is one of the most important leaders of my oldest safefile (almost 70 hours, I usually never stick that long with one safefile). The safe file is also the one that reached home island first time and unlocked most of my achievements (I was specifically hunting the natural selector one for quite some time). Rowanstar was part of the great hunt for the last prehistoric gene and set out with a patrol to crack open the ice blocks on the specific island. At the time Rowanstar was Rowanclaw and a warrior of MountainClan, she was chosen to lead a patrol and set out into the cold. For MountainClan their patrol was lost, as they never returned, but Rowanclaw and her patrol didn't perish in the cold. They found a mamoth food and a sabrefang Nicheling which made Rowanclaw angry as the needed the armored body to finally end their travels. She was angry at StarClan for always making them go on and on leaving countless Clanmates behind without ever having a home. In her defiance she founded RowanClan, who would set out to one day call the mountains their home again.

RowanClan is currenlty the only standing clan as MountainClan perished after trying to hard to fullfill StarClans missions (achievements) :D

Yours! Though I'm going to have to shorten Rowanstar's personality if that's okay... any way you'd like it in specific?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Basil said:

Yours! Though I'm going to have to shorten Rowanstar's personality if that's okay... any way you'd like it in specific?

No problem on shortening her personality. She is proud and independent, but fiercly loyal, otherwhise just pick things you consider important :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Basil, can I go with district 5, if it's open? 

Anasire is of mixed blood, or at least as mixed as it gets on an island of reincarnations, divided into several tribes to fit their needs. 

201811179081458255002818366.thumb.jpg.45d7797616d717835ed2013452ef3c3b.jpg

Somewhat haughty, she doesn't like to stay anywhere for long -- or with anybody, after having seen too many nichelings drained of their lifeblood to create the reincarnated.

(Summary: Distrustful, jaded and somewhat of a wild card. Uneasy with relationships.) 

Mapleshade: 201811173376200879882217390.thumb.jpg.352f4587ebf78379468d2293dedba252.jpg

As the first child born to this island, he is the only strong link to the founders. 

Others, however, he awards their rank. Some may live normal lifespans, some unusually long, and others never die. 

Unlike Anasire, he treats responsibilty very seriously. No children of his may be granted eternal live, as much as it hurts.

They're somewhat enemies, uneasy allies and, of course, distantly related. Should this come to light, her death would not be swift. 

(Key traits: warm, personable, loyal, careful, yet a womanizer, having taken many mates over his life. Aspiration: Master hunter.) 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

@Basil, can I go with district 5, if it's open? 

Anasire is of mixed blood, or at least as mixed as it gets on an island of reincarnations, divided into several tribes to fit their needs. 

201811179081458255002818366.thumb.jpg.45d7797616d717835ed2013452ef3c3b.jpg

Somewhat haughty, she doesn't like to stay anywhere for long -- or with anybody, after having seen too many nichelings drained of their lifeblood to create the reincarnated.

(Summary: Distrustful, jaded and somewhat of a wild card. Uneasy with relationships.) 

Mapleshade: 201811173376200879882217390.thumb.jpg.352f4587ebf78379468d2293dedba252.jpg

As the first child born to this island, he is the only strong link to the founders. 

Others, however, he awards their rank. Some may live normal lifespans, some unusually long, and others never die. 

Unlike Anasire, he treats responsibilty very seriously. No children of his may be granted eternal live, as much as it hurts.

They're somewhat enemies, uneasy allies and, of course, distantly related. Should this come to light, her death would not be swift. 

(Key traits: warm, personable, loyal, careful, yet a womanizer, having taken many mates over his life. Aspiration: Master hunter.) 

Yep! District 5 is all yours ^^ Thank you for joining!

Also, I guess you could call Anasire a flying fish hahaha..ha..

I'll see myself out now

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

Yep! District 5 is all yours ^^ Thank you for joining!

Also, I guess you could call Anasire a flying fish hahaha..ha..

I'll see myself out now

Ah, well. She has the hammer tail, so all she can do is crack nuts and kill the occasional bunny.

But yeah, she is a flying fish.  Don't have many of these, as her dead siblings only had one wing. (And the platypus beak. So they're ducks. Half ducks...)

• Like 2

@Jojo, @A Nicheling, @Basil

I don't know... claiming a second district would double one's chances. Maybe Basil can insert two outside of the competition? 

Or maybe they can let a generator decide, so 4 people will get one extra nicheling.  It's not really different from giving away 2 whole districts,  but seems somewhat more fair to me. 

Ways to balance out the advantage...

-- Should one of the additional nichelings win, they have to compete in a deathmatch against one (or two) randomly chosen nicheling(s) of the 6 people with 2 nichelings. 

-- they serve only as a possible extra life. Meaning, should one of your three nichelings die, there is a 50% chance of losing both the additional nicheling and the normal one.

-- they are outside of the competition and can't win. The last few normal nichelings to die have a second match.

Application Forum

Username: BannerGirl411

District: 9

Tributes: Prince and Perdita

Prince.png.5ba7cd0cd4ddbe459a84d83df978edef.png

Prince was the leader of my lost savefile. While slow of movement, he charms everyone he meets and has the ability to predict weather patterns.

356995473_PrettyPerdita.thumb.png.e657fb7936bfde0ce514297618bb06a3.png

Pretty sure everyone has seen my Perdi by now. She is the leading lady for my current tribe. She is fast and very smart, with the ability to sneak attack any enemy who comes her way.

• Like 6

Finally got the chance to enter in this!

Username: Pokestardragacraft

District: 11 (since it technically wasn't listed, but if it's reserved for something special I'll take 6)

Tributes: Raynova (and Dusnova ()

TwinsofDayandNight2.png.6e2af1b31329b87a6f3b5ed0acfe0516.png

Their twins from my Strivice tribe started when the mountain update came out. They were my first twins and essentially fed the entire tribe in a time of crisis and helped the tribe escape from the mountains. Raynova had more of a leaderly personality and led the tribe through several island jumps to return back to the Tiny Green. Dusnova was kinder and didn't leave any creature behind and even died collecting from a cactus for the remaining tribe mates survive. Raynova eventually made it to the Tiny Green and died alongside his three other tribemates when they had the Children of Hope. Now, Raynova and Dusnova are my gods of day and night in my lore.

• Like 4

Okay guys im really sorry I gotta do this by my computer's hard drive died so I lost everything (all my information, pictures, games, etc.) so imma have to temporarily close this for a while cause I can't access anything sorry bout that, getting that resolved soon ❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

can I have district nine? Im just gonna enter two of my favourite gods, I would put in my god of everything but I have no screenshots so goldie's going in

Mekoko the goddess of tragedy, her mother was killed by a bearynea when she was a child and she had to be raised by her father, a friendly bearynea. she grew up to be a strong warrior who was very family-oriented.

and goldie, who was born an apt fisher, and was very romantic. he had children with the most beautiful female in the tribe, and he was regarded as the god of the seas for his fishing, which saved the tribe from starvation

edit: I literally only just realized you said your hardrive broke, im so sorry to hear that.. I hope you can fix it soon!

20180411182442_1.jpg

20180516175423_1.jpg

• Like 3

Name: Keaton 

Distract 3 plz or 9 or any open one I'm not picky 

My nichelings are for female Anais she was a short sighted wander how came into my first ever tribe she is my goddess of fertility and motherly love because she bascly mothered a whole generation and she is still one of my favirts.  The other one I want to put is a non binary nicheling (I'm saying that because she is female but named spike sooooooooooooooo)  there name is spike and they where born by two parents who shared an imuntty gene and they where a banded by her mother and father and was raised by another  one of my favirt nichelings and they became the god of sickness and are Rrencarnated in every sick nicheling and bless tribe mass of there reincarnation s and curse the ones how don't to die bad and hurtful deaths. 

I don't have pichers I'm sorry but Anais is all white with derp snout and one deformed paw and one runners leg everything else was pretty good.  Spike was orange with black stripes had pousin fangs and spike body everything else about her was farily normal.  I'm so sorry for the pichers but they are low quality and have my face in them

• 3 weeks later...