Stray Fawn Community

Uneven sumo fights

ManTheMister

Right now, I have two main Sumo drones. One is a spinning drone and the other is an advanced rammer drone. When I face them against each other in training, whichever one starts off on the left will (almost) always win. I will edit this post to include drone downloads once I get back to my computer.

Lord of All Things Sumo.drn

omuS sgnihT llA fO droL.drn

Edited by ManTheMister
added drone downloads

When pitting your Lord against itself, the one on the right has been winning almost all the time in the few fights I started. Notice that both drone cores rotate ever so slightly, both clockwise (as shown by their sensor lasers moving) even if they are, supposedly, reversed copies of one another. If that were entirely the case, I suppose one of them would rotate anticlockwise instead.

As to what it entails, I have no idea and will keep it at that.

Nimbatus_GIF_201811221439468785.gif.3dd8330efa5bc4c6b34fcd1ac8f6dabc.gif

(unrelated remark: it is technically optimal to have fuel tanks deplete first that can recharge themselves, so that they can, indeed, provide additional fuel while being drained. It does not seem to be entirely the case on your Lord, and I know not whether it is intended)

2 hours ago, Ookami-sama said:

(unrelated remark: it is technically optimal to have fuel tanks deplete first that can recharge themselves, so that they can, indeed, provide additional fuel while being drained. It does not seem to be entirely the case on your Lord, and I know not whether it is intended)

I am aware that that would be be better, but I don’t know how the game determines what fuel to deplete first, so I don’t know how to fix it.

37 minutes ago, ManTheMister said:

I am aware that that would be be better, but I don’t know how the game determines what fuel to deplete first, so I don’t know how to fix it.

I suspect its the order you add them in (last added depletes first? ) but I'm not certain, and can't test today.