Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats challenge genes?

Jojo

Recently medicine cat created the pretty awesome warrior cats challenge with random generators:

Now I have been thinking beaks and wings aren't really "immersive" warrior cats genes... and ram horns probably as well.

This would make the challenge a lot harder and I am not sure if I would want to stick to it too stricktly (it is probably just an excuse for me to banish all those bird Nichelings because I don't like the look of them) but what genes do you think should not be part of a warrior clan?

I propose cats with beak, platybus bill, wings, webbed paws and fishing tail(this one is optional) should be banished, if I think about it maybe even cracker jaw and horns as well with spiky body but I love my spiky body >.< ^^

What do you guys think?

• Like 3

Yeah, I read that in another challenge for warriors but I don't like the looks of the purrsnout ^^

Also sort of tried it with my tribe and it is not that fun in my opinion to banish them directly (if you just want the challenge that is the way to go) but sort of socially banishing weird looking Nichelings gave me some great story elements in my tribe :D

• Like 1

I tend to go with...

- Poison fangs, saber teeth and purr snout for the head. Preferably saber + purr. That's at least somewhat cat-y, right? 

-- If: the very lore breaking scorpion tail, there will be pronounced seasons.

-- otherwise, meat only on a hard island. 

- no digging or bird genes. Often water body + poison fangs for RiverClans. 

-- all body types except toxic. Webbed toes are just too weird. 

So probably not too different from yours. The cracker jaw looks like a lion to me, the big nose dog-like. 

Horns are... I start with "horns should be very rare!" And always end up with full mega. horns. Stopped promising that.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I tend to go with...

- Poison fangs, saber teeth and purr snout for the head. Preferably saber + purr. That's at least somewhat cat-y, right? 

-- If: the very lore breaking scorpion tail, there will be pronounced seasons.

-- otherwise, meat only on a hard island. 

- no digging or bird genes. Often water body + poison fangs for RiverClans. 

-- all body types except toxic. Webbed toes are just too weird. 

So probably not too different from yours. The cracker jaw looks like a lion to me, the big nose dog-like. 

Horns are... I start with "horns should be very rare!" And always end up with full mega. horns. Stopped promising that.

Haha same with the horns. No digging paw, didn't even think about that but makes sense. I also think that heat body should be gone as well, it looks like a cactus.

Oh didn't even remember scorpion tail, now that could make for some interesting stories :D

• Like 1