Stray Fawn Community

pvp for super rare resource

timstr

10 replies to this post

I think async battle arenas versus player creations are planned.  Beyond that, though, I'm not in favor of gating progress behind PvP gameplay.  PvP rewards should not, in my opinion, be required for single player gameplay, nor should playing only single player be so heavily discouraged.

I have no problem with rich rewards for challenging arenas, but this is more like a punishment for avoiding PvP.

i mean’t it like a bonus way to get resorces if you wud be low on rsorces and tierd of searching entire planets for small amount of resorces and it wud be a great way to test your vichle

i didn’t mean it like it wud be the only way to get the special resources that you wud need for upgrading i meant it like another way to get them and i gave that idea becouse the game itself isn’t really chalenging and the most dangerous thing is the snake that is unkilable but slow so apart from the whole resource thing it wud be a great way to chalenge yourself and make the game more thriling

P.S. i also didn’t mean massive multiplayer i meant it like 5 players or less (or more I don’t really know how much).

Ah, I took it to mean a PvP- only resource. 

Yes, I'm all for rich rewards for the more difficult PvP challenges, as long as measures are taken to make sure you can't farm them.  Farming isn't usually fun unless tree game is built around it. 

ok maby not like a way to get resources but at least pvp to make the game more thriling becouse when you maoe a ship that is fast ,powerful ,has enough energy and fuel you just simply owerpower all curent enemies it just isn’t a chalenge anymore.

No, we aren't looking for a grindfest.  But progression is really needed.  Giving me everything at the start eliminates any reward for obtaining it, and steepens the learning curve. I think it's critical, for many reasons, sombre of which you touched on. 

i agre that there needs to be progresion i youst meant that i am not looking for another game where you need to farm resources becouse most of games with tree tipe progresion sistem come to a point where you need tons of stuf for tiny upgrades or you need the same resource for to many stuf