Stray Fawn Community

Factory bug

Crossing

I have been meaning to post this one for a while but factories will double print if you have a hotkey and a tag go off at the same time, not a big issue just annoying. Example is I had some guns set to always print so when destroyed they would reprint. After a while i added a hotkey to detach and reprint them and every time they would explode looking closer I noticed what it was doing was printing two sets cause of the always command and my n for release and replace. 

If your factory is set up to print as soon as things have been detached or destroyed, then it will indeed print the brand-new set of weapons on top of the former one if it still is not quite far away. Example:

Nimbatus_GIF_201811231154226123.gif.7939f0d81bfe95ddd33f46f2ca6c8b88.gif

Suddenly there are up to two occupants to a single point in space, and that creates tension. I do not know exactly how the physics engine solves such conflicts, but the result is that all contestants take damage, and some are destroyed. Also, factories can not double-print as far as I can tell.

Computer is broken atm but should be able to reproduce by doing the  following  first you need a drone with about 500 parts system handles under a 100 np I assume because their is less input lag, you may.also look at my mothership by rookie to get a better picture. Second I had the turret set to print when receiving command always followed by a decouple and print command if hotkey n when it printed 

Okay maybe it's just me then and he isn't wrong I found one time I somehow had a factory block shadow in the background but the double print seemed to happen when a hotkey and a tag go off at the same time I can duplicate a different bug but kind of the same effect with charged thrusters. It has something to do with a tag and a hotkey both being pressed or sent at the same time for the same command