Stray Fawn Community

Miss (or mister) Niche: Prepare your rendeers! ​🦌

Lilytuft

The December Miss Niche competition will be about reindeer nichelings. That means, that all entering nichelings will need to have either anlers or megaloserovmzxjzckcvsvlk horns. So start breading those in soon ;)

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I’m on it!! ;)

lets see if I can breed the best Christmas Reindeer ever...

if not I have a cute antler kid I can enter

🍞

• Like 2

Okay, so I dug through all my screenshots to find a pretty girl with antlers, and I have done it!

66F41DD8-147C-48D8-B739-FFDEFB017437.thumb.jpeg.4f46f8b84373e412834fe48ef77d2036.jpeg

Everyone, meet Fawn! She’s the daughter of a wanderer named Deer? and was the prettiest girl with antlers in my tribe. Also idc if she is from an earlier version it counts and you’ll like it

• Like 5

Here's one of my creatures from the same tribe Meringue is from (this creature was born a while after Meringue died). His name is Spliti, named after a Banana Split. He also had a sister named Cherriri.

Niche2018Spliti.thumb.png.cb3921a3af4f2e8a17cde75538626760.png

This tribe was full of Antlers (From one or two wanderers alone!)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Here's one of my creatures from the same tribe Meringue is from (this creature was born a while after Meringue died). His name is Spliti, named after a Banana Split. He also had a sister named Cherriri.

His tail looks like candy cane

• Like 3

8 hours ago, thivid08 said:

How long is the inscription period? I may have one ready in a few days.

The voting will start arfter the first week of December

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

His pattern is really cool!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, thivid08 said:

His tail looks like candy cane

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

His pattern is really cool!

32 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I friggin love Spliti’s tail!!

I'm glad I chose him as my contestant then :D

• Like 3

cries I can't enter this month because my computer's hard drive broke and now.. literally everything on my computer is gone including Niche and all of my precious babies im so depressed right now oml

• Haha 1
  • Sad 12

On 11/24/2018 at 1:39 PM, Basil said:

cries I can't enter this month because my computer's hard drive broke and now.. literally everything on my computer is gone including Niche and all of my precious babies im so depressed right now oml

oh my god that's alot of crying emoticons

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'll enter PeureaPeurea.thumb.png.fc07e6ff56c945d22c6a802291957af5.png

She was the last child of Shadowssa and the only child of my sick Hiir, the creature who unlocked round ears for me. I chose the angle specifically so that the flower tile where his bones lie is vicible... 😥

• Like 3

Here is the absolutely magnificent Sira, one of the recently passed ancestors of my absolutely massive Wild Winder tribe. I really like the way she was born with warm colors, with that splash of purple in her eyes to contrast.

Sira.jpg

Edited by Star Sage
One minute the image was working, the next it wasn't. Hopefully fixed it.
  • Like 4

20180902_203331.thumb.jpg.cae38866915ade9ab258e16c743d24d9.jpg

These guys are from my eyebrow tribe, which was an accident when two pandas had compatible twins. They're part of a challenge without ancient and bearyena genes, but longer lifes. 

Foxlight had to flee from apes and balance bears, no matter their destination, they were not welcome. It didn't become easier when Moonflower fell pregnant. Staying on Whale island, he was badly wounded protecting his family. Moonflower had twins which looked too much like their deceased father to bear, but were able to carry on the line.

201812044676248979539235570.thumb.jpg.f44092ed2622432ce55211a814db06db.jpg

He still had the best eyebrows 😅.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I actually thought I may have a chance at winning this but @RandomWanderer is gonna win. welp. maybe ill have a chance at next months. rip moosestar.

I don't think I have a chance to win, but Foxlight's line is one of my favourites. Playing without certain genes is a headache, but fun.