Stray Fawn Community

Miss (or mister) Niche: Prepare your rendeers! ​🦌

Lilytuft

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I actually thought I may have a chance at winning this but @RandomWanderer is gonna win. welp. maybe ill have a chance at next months. rip moosestar.

I don't think I have a chance to win, but Foxlight's line is one of my favourites. Playing without certain genes is a headache, but fun. 

1 minute ago, RandomWanderer said:

I don't think I have a chance to win, but Foxlight's line is one of my favourites. Playing without certain genes is a headache, but fun. 

what do you mean you dont have a chance to win they both look amazing!

• Like 1

Just now, RandomWanderer said:

Moosestar looks very nice, though. She certainly has a very compelling story and life. 😁

thank you! Moosestar does look nice and I think her story is one of my favourites out of all of my nichelings, but little imperfections like her swimming tail and one velvet paw and one runner leg make her look just a bit worse than your nichelings, which have obviously been bred with those genes for generations, so they are "perfect" appearance-wise, which is what I prefer personally over cool-looking patterns

• Like 1

by the way, will all the months have a theme? because I think for January it should be all about brightly-coloured nichelings! (because of the new year and fireworks). the rules would be they have to have bright coloured fur (yellow, orange, red, pink, ect. , just any extremely bright colours) or have toxic body!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

make her look just a bit worse than your nichelings, which have obviously been bred with those genes for generations, so they are "perfect" appearance-wise, which is what I prefer personally over cool-looking patterns

Spliti was kind of a mix-- the whole tribe had antlers, big nose, medium body, nimble fingers, and bearyena claw, all of which i tried to breed for. However, right after the update with whale island, the tribe found like three wanderers, and I bred them and their children so we could get some more immunities. And also get a variety of genes, because everybody started getting the same color and pattern. I think Spliti's mother was a wanderer, or maybe one of her parents. By the way, Moosestar looks really cool! Most of Spliti's tribe had eyebrows xD 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Basil said:

When is this competition gonna end? Cause if I'm lucky... I'll be able to get a new computer soon and I can join  

You'll have time to join until Sunday

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Are kids whose parents are consoled allowed? (Guessing not)

That basically counts as using console, so nope

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 7:03 AM, Star Sage said:

Here is the absolutely magnificent Sira, one of the recently passed ancestors of my absolutely massive Wild Winder tribe. I really like the way she was born with warm colors, with that splash of purple in her eyes to contrast.

8EF34191EC17F78C7CA94B737230F5C34B82F2FD

What happened to the image? We're having one last vote here:

• Like 1