Stray Fawn Community

Miss (or mister) Niche: Prepare your rendeers! β€‹πŸ¦Œ

Lilytuft

37 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

make her look just a bit worse than your nichelings, which have obviously been bred with those genes for generations, so they are "perfect" appearance-wise, which is what I prefer personally over cool-looking patterns

Spliti was kind of a mix-- the whole tribe had antlers, big nose, medium body, nimble fingers, and bearyena claw, all of which i tried to breed for. However, right after the update with whale island, the tribe found like three wanderers, and I bred them and their children so we could get some more immunities. And also get a variety of genes, because everybody started getting the same color and pattern. I think Spliti's mother was a wanderer, or maybe one of her parents. By the way, Moosestar looks really cool! Most of Spliti's tribe had eyebrows xDΒ 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Basil said:

When is this competition gonna end? Cause if I'm lucky... I'll be able to get a new computer soon and I can joinΒ  ο»Ώ

You'll have time to join until Sunday

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

Are kids whose parents are consoled allowed? (Guessing not)

That basically counts as using console, so nope

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 7:03 AM, Star Sage said:

Here is the absolutely magnificent Sira, one of the recently passed ancestors of my absolutely massive Wild Winder tribe. I really like the way she was born with warm colors, with that splash of purple in her eyes to contrast.

Β 

8EF34191EC17F78C7CA94B737230F5C34B82F2FD

What happened to the image? We're having one last vote here:

Β 

• Like 1