Stray Fawn Community

Favorite animal or one that you find cool

firestar123

Ferrets the force that drives me the cat snakes that make me  happy the furry noodles  that give me the will to survive they may be stinky but heck i love em there just so adorable well at least i think so whats some of your favorite animals,animal facts,animal you think is cool or odd or great i  care  not what animal you post about or what you say about it

• Like 3

This boy is a Blue Sea Slug and he’s poisonous and venemous and eats Portuguese Man-O-War jellyfish while just drifting across the ocean. Other names include Glaucus Atlanticus, Dragon Slug, Sea Swallow, Blue Angel, and Blue Glaucus. I just love the Blue Sea Slug.

BACC3D2F-E279-4A8F-90D5-BE5211749C83.jpeg

• Like 3

my favourite is 100% meerkats,, people think cats are my favourite animal (I do love cats, they come second with sugar gliders in third) but meerkats are just so tiny and precious and the way they sit on top of the rocks at the zoo and look around and when they see you they run to the fence and try to play with you theyre so cutesfgfdsasedrfghnmjhgtfdkcvmbngtrfkd

• Like 1

I definitely have an affinity for hyenas. They get a bad rap for being scavengers, etc. But I love them a whole lot and they are actually rather playful.

Here’s a picture of me with one from this summer! I actually got him to come up to the fence!

6C3AFB5F-5F0E-4C00-A4B5-7ACC72D17279.jpeg.f9a9034b9f6334cb8fa2110236fc4266.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, medicine cat said:

I definitely have an affinity for hyenas. They get a bad rap for being scavengers, etc. But I love them a whole lot and they are actually rather playful.

Here’s a picture of me with one from this summer! I actually got him to come up to the fence!

6C3AFB5F-5F0E-4C00-A4B5-7ACC72D17279.jpeg.f9a9034b9f6334cb8fa2110236fc4266.jpeg

You look so much like someone I know lol that pic scared me for a sec

On 11/27/2018 at 4:22 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

my favourite is 100% meerkats,, people think cats are my favourite animal (I do love cats, they come second with sugar gliders in third) but meerkats are just so tiny and precious and the way they sit on top of the rocks at the zoo and look around and when they see you they run to the fence and try to play with you theyre so cutesfgfdsasedrfghnmjhgtfdkcvmbngtrfkd

Recently I went to a zoo and somebody had a service dog and all the meerkats went over to the glass fence and followed him. :D 

MERINGUE! Wait, he's not real. Hmm.

Swift foxes! Well, foxes in general. But LOOK AT THESE SWIFT FOXES

Image result for swift fox

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Recently I went to a zoo and somebody had a service dog and all the meerkats went over to the glass fence and followed him. :D 

MERINGUE! Wait, he's not real. Hmm.

Swift foxes! Well, foxes in general. But LOOK AT THESE SWIFT FOXES

I once did a report on kit foxes... those kinda look like swift foxes 🦊 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...