Stray Fawn Community

New Mixable Coat Colors

That_Sly_Fox

Note: Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this already. I tried to find it but couldn't find anything that was like what I had in mind.

Anyway! So one thing that I thought about would be really cool was if there were more mixable colors. And what I mean by that is that there are millions of different shades of a color. (Maybe not millions but there is a lot!) And I honestly think it would make the experience of the little kit being born all the more amazingly exciting!

I'm not sure how I feel about bringing random colors in like pink or purple but I would love to see all different shades of the colors that we can possibly get. I do know those colors may show up in the toxic body and I could learn to love those brighter colors if that shows up. In the wild, there may be a solid chocolate brown but then the sibling may be a pale version of chocolate. Or maybe a dark chocolate. Its just beautiful and I'd love to see that evidence in the game! Let me know guys how you feel. Maybe brighter colors would be amazing too I'm just not sure how I'd feel about those!

Please voice your opinions guys! I'd love for this to become a feature! <3

• Like 1