Stray Fawn Community

Some Questions

Sky

So, here's some questions for everybody. Answer with how you would normally react if the event occurred in your tribe.

1. A Wanderer with bad genes appears. What will you do with them?
  2. A sickly baby is born, and you don't want it in your tribe. What will you do with them?
  3. A Bearyena appears, and all your creatures only have one strength. Do you fight it off and suffer the consequences, or run and hope for the best?
  4. One of your favorite creatures is really slow, and gets left behind when the tribe heads for the port. Do you wait for them, or go on ahead without them?
  5. A Bearyena appears, and you kill it. It has a baby, and the tribe has an okay amount of food. What do you do?

My answers:

1. Well, I have a habit of killing the creatures I don't like, soo...
  2. If they're really cool, I'll probably keep them. If not, I usually let them get taken by a bluebird, or if I want to be really extreme, say they 'absolutely LOVE the water' and drown them.
  3. Probably fight it off while my best creatures run.
  4. Probably wait.
  5. Unless I really wanted some Bearyena Genes, I'd kill the baby.
  • Like 5

1. Unless it's a horny male, I'd just ignore it.
  2. I'd make the nearest creature alpha and the sickly child an omega two days later. Then bing bing boom, they're exiled and I have them killed.
  3. Just run. It's not worth it.
  4. If they can only move one tile, then I'd just abandon them.
  5. INVITE THE BABY AND ENSLAVE IT FOR ITS GENES
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1. It depends. Sometimes I leave them be if their genes are super awful and they are ugly, but if they are cute I will invite them in regardless! (See my last post of my journal to see an example)

2. I would isolate it from the others or release them far away from my tribe. 

3. I agree. If I have a nice setup I will try to fight it off. If not I would run.

4. Most definitely wait! Unless everyone is about to die.

5. Keep the child!! Especially if it was in my bird tribe... I NEEEEED those bearyena hindlegs

• Like 5

1. Kill it. We don't need it stealing our food.
2. Keep them at least one tile away from everyone else, but use them as a normal nicheling. If they have good genes aside from the immunity, perhaps breed them with someone. Maybe use them to pick toxic berry bushes.
3. Attack it with the creatures closest to it one time, then have everyone run as far away into the grass as possible.
4. Wait for them if their genes would be useful in the place we're going to, but leave them if not.
5. Take it in if we don't have enough strength already.

• Like 4

1. There are always jobs open in grass cleaning.

2. If there is a bluebird around, I'll risk it. Otherwise, they can just collect food or help explore. 

3. I've murdered a surprising amount of bearyenas with only one strenght for challenges. I don't mind if some die, as cruel as it is, it's expected. 

4. I like to move with as few creatures as possible. 3 in the jungle, 2 everywhere else. 

5. They're invited.

• Like 4

1. If I have a lot of food, I'll take them in.
  2. If I don't love it, I'll leave it to the birds. If it survives, it will live it's life far away from everyone else, maybe even find love?
  3. Everyone repeats this: Move next to it -> Attack once -> Flee
  4. If It's the only one with an important gene, I'll wait
  5. Of course I'll tame it! It will hunt for me, protect my nichelings against other bearyenas and it could be a good mate!
  • Like 4

1. Depends on their age,aesthetic, immunity, andhow bad i need new blood. probably ignore it
  2. I always check my gene immunity before i breed, but usually i kill or banish them if it does ever somehow happen.
  3. Fight it off and suffer the consequences.
  4. Depends on how old they are.
  5. Tame it! I love bearyena genes.
  • Like 3

1. I invite them in. Don't need to breed them but usually find something for them to do.

2. Keep it around but make sure it doesn't get anybody else sick or if there is a bluebird see if it wants the baby (they usually only want my tribe babies and not rogue male babies pfff)

3. Fight it. I fight almost everything.

4. If it is one of my favs, I probably need it for the journey so we'll wait.

5. Depends on the story. Usually I invite them in but the last few tribes I had usually killed it because of revenge and stuff.

• Like 4

1 Invite them to collect food

2 keep it unless it is a rouge male baby

3 attack it with the creatures that I dont like and move the rest to a safe distance

4 depends on the nicheling's age

5 kill it for food

1. Usually ignore it but if they take my food, kill or attack it. If it's a male and he doesn't have the worst genes or has new immunities or is pretty I'll have one of my females breed with him then ignore him.

2. Usually put it by a berry bush and have it collect there until it dies. If there's another sick baby I'll put them together and they can be friends.

3. Check the amount of time the Bearyena has left till it dies, and if it's low, gather my least favourite creatures in a circle around the Bearyena and kill it, even if it takes two days. Then stop the survivors' bleeding and go on with life.

4. It depends on how many days it'll take for it to get over. If I have a pair of mates that would get too old to have more than one or two kids, I'll leave the other creature behind.

5. Invite the baby immediately, Bearyena genes can be super useful, especially if the tribe has a lot of shared immunity genes.

• Like 2

1. They can still join my tribe anyway. Besides, it's still a chance to bring fresh blood into my tribe if I breed them with someone else to produce better children. Now, if they're bad enough that it's not worth breeding them and they can't be used for anything, then they become ape/bearyena/balance bear fodder.

2. I think it's cruel to kill or banish a baby just because it has bad genes. A few bad genes can be corrected if they breed with someone with better genes. Besides, I almost never have totally useless creatures.

3. If I have a decent amount of creatures, I fight it. In the bleak situation where I do have to run, then it's usually because my tribe is too small, in which case I'm pretty much screwed anyway.

4. It depends. If I intend to breed them, or if their ability to do something outweighs their slowness, then they're staying. If they're one half of a close couple, I don't like separating them from their partner. Otherwise, if they are very old or truly useless, then I leave them.

5. What if I end up in a situation where there aren't enough males to breed with my females?

• Like 2

A Wanderer with bad genes appears. What will you do with them?

I often kill nichelings with bad genes unless im desperate for genes

A sickly baby is born, and you don't want it in your tribe. What will you do with them?

I either send them off on their own, or feed them to birds/predators at a young age

A Bearyena appears, and all your creatures only have one strength. Do you fight it off and suffer the consequences, or run and hope for the best?

i have some attack/destract it, while others run

One of your favorite creatures is really slow, and gets left behind when the tribe heads for the port. Do you wait for them, or go on ahead without them?

i always make my best go first, so this often never happens. If were not in a rush, then we wait. If we are, we leave them.

A Bearyena appears, and you kill it. It has a baby, and the tribe has an okay amount of food. What do you do?

By "ok" i assume you mean mid amount (say alot is 100, ok would be 50) i would probably invite it, then if we need food later well eat the baby

• Like 2

1. I make the bearyena clawed creatures of my clan kill it - unless I'm in desperate need of new immunity genes, then i might invite them in and try to breed them, hoping to breed out their negative traits later.
  2. If I have plenty food and good amount of resources around, I just keep it separated by at least a tile from other nichelings and have it as a food collector in far away places. I don't let them infect the parents so they are exposed to bluebirds, but if they survive, they stay. In extreme food shortage I try to drown them though, having them attempt to fish meanwhile
  3. Have my least useful/ non-breedable nichelings surround it and attack it, can't run forever after all. 
  4. Wait of course
  5. If It was first encounter for the tribe, I'd tame it. If not and I already had Bearyena genes unlocked... oh well, free food!
  • Like 3

1) I would eat them- oh wait that's not possible?? Oh okay I guess just u h ... y'know kill them off...

2) If I have enough food to go around AND they have really good genes or genes that I find desirable, then I'd keep them. Otherwise I'd usually just leave them for bluebirds or drown them...

3) I would rally up the adults and hit the bearyena once with each adult to ensure that the bearyena is hurt and that it has a shorter life span each day. I would obviously only use adults because I have three moves with them, I'd never use teens for this

4) Unless they like... move three tiles a day, I would bring them with! 

5) Invite it in! Even if I don't need the genes it would still wander the island and kill things for my tribe and also fend off other bearyenas and stuff... Plus they give a nice bounty of free food ;))

• Like 3

1. OH YES IMMUNITY GENES WE AINT INBREEDING TONIGHT GET IN MY TRIBE

2.excuse me mr. bluebirb here is dinner

3.ok time to run bye bear hyenea man

4.depends on how big the island is, id usually wait for it

5.I love bearynea genes I always tame them

• Like 4

My answers were TOTALLY different before I got the game. 

1- Unless It has good immunity, I let him roam around. 

2- the bluebird needs to feed his babies somehow

3- Escape! Unless he attacks the base camp. In that case... FOR SPARTAAAAAA!!!! 

4- Wait for it... Just a bit more... 

5- We already murdered his mom, we cant be crueler. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thivid08 said:

My answers were TOTALLY different before I got the game. 

1- Unless It has good immunity, I let him roam around. 

2- the bluebird needs to feed his babies somehow

3- Escape! Unless he attacks the base camp. In that case... FOR SPARTAAAAAA!!!! 

4- Wait for it... Just a bit more... 

5- We already murdered his mom, we cant be crueler. 

YAY you got the game! How do you like it? I wanna see pics!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

YAY you got the game! How do you like it? I wanna see pics!

Yesss! Its Awesome!!! Y was so hyped I forgot to take screenshots and took pics with my Phone instead! Im going to do a post about this first tribe soon. Well, the game was harder than expected, so many mistakes were made but do far, everything is going great! 

Also, because so many of you have warrior cats challenges, but I have no idea what that is, I started reading the first book today. Mmmmm its good. 

Edited by thivid08
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, thivid08 said:

Yesss! Its Awesome!!! Y was so hyped I forgot to take screenshots and took pics with my Phone instead! Im going to do a post about this first tribe soon. Well, the game was harder than expected, so many mistakes were made but do far, everything is going great! 

Also, because so many of you have warrior cats challenges, but I have no idea what that is, I started reading the first book today. Mmmmm its good. 

I read a bit of Warriors, not a ton though, but still consider myself a fan. I'm in a WC roleplay and have my own Clan I call ShoreClan that I write about sometimes.

Yah, I made tons of mistakes starting out too. Like not addressing the double digging claw issue, and not restraining myself from having all the kids lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

I read a bit of Warriors, not a ton though, but still consider myself a fan. I'm in a WC roleplay and have my own Clan I call ShoreClan that I write about sometimes.

I don't even consider myself a fan anymore, yet here I am, reading Night Whispers again!

Also screw the official cover reprints, I still love the original covers

• Like 5

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I don't even consider myself a fan anymore, yet here I am, reading Night Whispers again!

I own an original cover of the first book that was printed when there were only four books in the entire series. I got it at a thrift book store :D (of course, I had already finished reading all the books ever written by that time)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I love the original covers as well :D

• Like 3

The covers we have in Finland are terrible. Especially for the new books.

The Forgotten Warrior:

image.png.8de4540e2fe8bce32adc6a45b3da6db6.png

Who are you and why are your eyes so creepy?

The Last Hope:

image.png.c993dd293351e7af42ce5d8e3f76c38a.png

Who are you, creepy white cat? Also is that supposed to be Tigerstar down there? Just to let you know, he is not supposed to be orange, even tough his name is "Tiger-"

• Sad 2