Stray Fawn Community

Skysplash8's WC Chall Playthrough (again): DuskClan 3 + DawnClan

Sky

Duskstar has been reincarnated... for the third time.

Dusktail  love their clan, makes others happy and want to move territories.

After a tough landing, the confused Duskkit/paw heads for the new port. Once on the new island, he encounters a female named Bumblelily.

20181124140656_1.thumb.jpg.fbc6ce84d9ce4d9853e21629815eeee0.jpg

Bumblelily is bad with kits, wants to be brave and wants to move territories.

Wow, look at that! They both want to move territories! Guess you know what that means!

You thought they would immediately move territories? Nope. They are smart and decide to collect food for a few days first.

20181124140826_1.thumb.jpg.c2c261b494ffb6cb6ae1fcbc094ea00e.jpg

Dusktail and Bumblelily don't really think of making a Clan at first, and don't even think much about becoming mates. Eventually, once they have enough food to last a while, they realize they like each other a little, and become mates. The first rain comes, and Bumblelily feels a strange feeling in her stomach, something she's never felt before. After a few days, she realizes what it is. "Dusktail! I know why my stomach hurts so much!" "Your stomach hurt? Bumblelily, you should have told me!" Dusktail gets distressed. "Please don't be mad, Dusktail. The reason my stomach hurt is that I'm expecting your kits!"

Dusktail rejoices and is the happiest he's been since he lived on his Home Island. Then he realizes- how will he raise a kit without a Clan? He consults Bumblelily, and they agree they should start a Clan. They decide to call it DuskClan. The brand-new leader Duskstar feels like that name is familiar, but he can't quite figure out why.

Duskstar and his deputy, Bumblelily, move to the next island.

20181124141805_1.thumb.jpg.71bcbfd8fa8aa22e198d8a6b96f25b80.jpg

They soon find the perfect spot and have a kit, whom they name Lionstorm.

Lionstorm is an average warrior, is a skilled hunter and isn't intimidating.

Bumblelily isn't very good with handling Lionkit, though she does love him a ton. Duskstar looks after Lionkit while Bumblelily seeks out the nuts from the nearby tree.

Soon a wanderer appears, and Dusktail, out of pity for the blind creature, invites him into the tribe.

20181124142714_1.thumb.jpg.e3e6bf8aff062b04be20c390ab212097.jpg

The cat's name is Cherryberry. They aren't very intimidating, would make a great medicine cat, and want to have kits. (Uh oh, looks like someone's gonna be breaking the Medicine Cat code!)

Duskstar and Bumblelily have another kit and name her Emberkit.

The cat is named Emberwhisper. They want to be connected with starclan, have a connection with starclan and are insane. (I'm gonna take this as they have a connection with Starclan, but don't realize it.)

Cherryberry realizes he would like to be Medicine Cat. Dusktail takes Lionpaw as his apprentice.

Emberpaw becomes the apprentice of Cherryberry, in hopes that he will be able to calm her insaneness by maing her a Medicine Cat too.

Duskstar and Bumblelily have another kit and name him Shinekit.

The cat is named Shinetumble. They are bad with kits, want to be a popular cat and want to be proficient in many skills.

Because of her insaneness, Emberwhisper tries to convince Cherryberry to sneak away into the grasses and have a kit with him. Cherryberry has had a crush on Bumblelily all this time, and as Emberwhisper sounds so much like her mother, he thinks it's Bumblelily and agrees. Meanwhile, the Clan believes Emberwhisper and Cherryberry to be dead. 

The cat is named Blackseed. They are ambitious, have a connection with starclan and want to be proficient in many skills.

As Blackkit is born, Emberwhisper finds a she-cat named Leafdust.

The cat is named Leafdust. They aren't good at keeping the peace, are a bad fighter and want to be clan leader.

20181124144403_1.thumb.jpg.309b198f687f2c4ee34e897b4d61d6d8.jpg

Emberwhisper tries to reject her offer to join the Clan, but Cherryberry happily invites her in and sends her Duskstar's way. 

Bumblelily passes away, and Duskstar enters his second life. He makes Lionstorm deputy.

Leafdust finds another wanderer who has mysteriously been damaged, taking twelve days from her lifespan, with only five days to live.

20181124145034_1.thumb.jpg.6d33fdeb858d9374330f36517ea20502.jpg

The cat is named Ashblaze. They want to defend clan borders from rogues, are a good fighter and want to be proficient in many skills.

Duskstar, feeling lonely after Bumblelily's death, takes in Ashblaze and makes her his new mate, partially due to the fact that she reminds him of his homeland. Emberwhisper tries to convince Cherryberry to be her mate again, but he retires as an elder and soon passes away of old age.

Ashblaze and Dusktail have their kit.

The cat is named Redbreeze. They make others happy, want to intimidate other cats and want to defend clan borders from rogues.

Emberwhisper, being insane, decides she wants to fish and swims deep into the ocean to find fish. Blackpaw, horrified that her mother is going to kill herself and leave Blackpaw an orphan, stays on land and is found by Leafdust. (Duskstar had sent her to find the cause of Ashblaze's injuries.)

Emberwhisper drowns as Blackpaw becomes Blackseed. Duskstar and Ashblaze frantically try to have another kit, but due to her low fertility, their attempts fail, and Ashblaze passes away the next day.

Devestated at his second mate's death, Duskstar leads his Clan to the port. 

From left to right: Blackseed, Leafdust, Redbreeze, Lionstorm, Shinetumble, Duskstar.

20181124154238_1.thumb.jpg.3cbe95bfdc5657f9c27116be28b440cc.jpg

The new island is HUGE!

20181124154459_1.thumb.jpg.92453e840cde767e9667b78d0bea4ac0.jpg

Despite Leafdust's inability to do much, she and Redbreeze fall in love and soon have a kit named Cloudkit. Cloudkit inherited literally every good gene of his mother's, and received both of the mutations I gave her. 

The cat is named Cloudember. They are bad with kits, want to be a great warrior and are ambitious.

Being the only untaken female, Lionstorm and Shinetumble fight over Blackseed. Duskstar lets Blackseed mate with one of them, on the condition that she only has kits until a female is born or found as a wanderer. Blackseed decides to become the mate of Lionstorm, due to him being Deputy, much to Shinetumble's disappointment. Shinetumble decides to set out to find a mate for himself.

Lionstorm and Blackseed have their kit, a tom whom they name Smallkit.

The cat is named Smallleaf. They are ambitious, want to make peace with other rogues and clans and love their clan leader.

Cloudpaw becomes the apprentice of Shinetumble, thus joining him on his journey. Duskstar enters his third life. 

Smallpaw becomes the apprentice of Duskstar, as every other warrior is having kits or has an apprentice already. Redbreeze and Leafdust have another kit, Birdkit.

The cat is named Birdember. They don't care about warrior code, are ambitious and are a bad fighter.

Leafdust and Lionstorm retire as Elders. Redbreeze is made the new deputy. Blackseed was already pregnant when Lionstorm retired, so she has the baby. She names him Hollowkit.

The cat is named Hollowmoss. They are a popular cat, aren't very ambitious and are a skilled hunter.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lionstorm dies of old age. 

Hollowkit becomes the apprentice of Blackseed. Birdkit was made the apprentice of Redbreeze, and is now Birdember. Since the tribe needs females, Smalleaf reports to Cloudember, and cloudember reports to Shinetumble, that Blackseed--the only female of the tribe-- is looking for a mate, and if Shinetumble still wants her as his mate, she is willing to be so.

Shinetumble runs as fast as he can to her (as he was quite far away, looking for a new female), but before he gets there, he becomes too old to have kits, and when he finally reaches Blackseed, he only has one day left.

Hollowpaw becomes Hollowmoss. Duskstar enters his fourth life.

Shinetumble dies due to old age. Since Blackseed is getting old, and the search for a wandering female is, so far, to no avail, Blackseed is inclined to have a kit with Birdember before she becomes an elder.

Will Blackseed's final child be a girl, or will the tribe be subjected to eternal searching for a mate? Find out next time on: DUSKCLAN THREE BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THE OTHER ONES

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, first, a couple new rules to make this thing better (I'm using starting now) (based off of a couple other challenges)

1. Cats can only have kits when it's raining
  2. I'm gonna use a different generator to generate personalities; it actually doesn't generate a personality, but I like to create my own, so this will kind of help shape the cats' lives a little so i don't have full control over things. The generator will be updated with more wishes when I think of them. It generate a 'Lifetime Wish'; this is something I have to have the creature do before it dies (it might also be the way the creature dies). If they have the chance to do whatever their lifetime wish is, but they don't do it, I'll think up some sort of punishment.

Okay, back to DuskClan!

So, Blackseed gives birth to... twins! And one of them is a girl! WHOO!

20181127175548_1.thumb.jpg.158d8226ff0a714da92b593d9ff57146.jpg

Birdflower's only wish is to destroy every berry bush she comes across. (SHE HAS 0 ATTACK FOR GOODNESS SAKE)

Tigersnout's only wish is to: sacrifice themselves for the good of the tribe

The only male in the tribe that Birdkit is compatible with (because almost all the males have Home Island Immunity) is Hollowmoss... whelp, I'm sure Duskstar won't mind if they have a few children, even if it does break the code.

Blackseed retires.

FIRST OFFICIAL RAIN:

The Redbreeze finds a Violet-eyed, double deformed-pawed, derp snout female! They share an immunity, so Redbreeze will send this new female to Duskstar so he can decide what to do with her.

20181127180233_1.thumb.jpg.1372e5f24120da0188d56ae3d88dfa95.jpg

Longtooth's only wish is to: sacrifice themselves for the good of the tribe

Though Birdember favors Birdkit because, one, she's a girl, and two, he got to name her after himself (oooh, looks like Birdember might be a little prideful, doesn't it?), Blackseed favors her son, Tigerkit, because of his beautiful pattern and interest in Medicine cat duties. She tells Birdember to tell Duskstar and Hollowmoss that she wishes her youngest son to become Hollowmoss's apprentice. Blackseed passes away with her favorite son at her side.

(Below-Blackseed's final moments)

20181127180516_1.thumb.jpg.a49238029f8aedd29fe86a09a697d99d.jpg

Blackseed recieves her final wish, and Tigerpaw is apprenticed to Hollowmoss. Birdpaw is sent after Smallleaf to become his apprentice, but she is hindered by a river and must wait another day before crossing so that she does not drown.

Longtooth finds Cloudember on the way to Duskstar, and they fall in love. They decide to not becomes mates, however, until Longtooth has the permission to be in the tribe from Duskstar.

However, Birdember has other plans. He is very ambitious and prideful, and decides to try winning Longtooth over, as she has very pretty eyes, and it would boost his reputation by being the mate of an important female. He is also a rival with his brother, Cloudember, so if he wins over Longtooth, it will leave Cloudember quite mad, and Birdember quite smug.

Redbreeze retires, and Birdember is made deputy, boosting his ambitious spirit. Duskstar finally meets this 'Longtooth', and gives her permission to stay in the clan. Birdember attempts to win over Longtooth, and succeeds. Longtooth chose him over Cloudember because

1. He's deputy
  2. He has pretty poison fangs
  3. he 'understands her struggle' because of his deformed paw (he doesn't actually, but he's quite charming)
  4. he has a cool pattern
  5. his black eyes stare into your soul until you feel compelled to do what he wants

Thus, Longtooth becomes pregnant with Birdember's child, and when Cloudember comes out of the grasses to ask her to be his mate, now that she has permission to stay in the tribe, she rejects him, and he heads back to the grasses to mourn.

Redbreeze passes away, and Tigerpaw and Birdpaw become Tigersnout and Birdflower. Now that Birdflower is an adult, she heads toward where Hollowmoss and Tigersnout live, so that she may become Hollowmoss's mate. Once she gets there, she confesses her love towards Hollowmoss, even though they have never met. Hollowmoss, taken aback by this confession from a stranger, attempts to reject her, but Duskstar, who is beside him, tells him is is for the good of the tribe, and if he doesn't become mates with Birdflower, there may one day not be any DuskClan at all. Hearing this, Hollowmoss is loyal to Duskstar and becomes mates with Birdflower, though he dislikes her eagerness, and is disgusted by the fact that they're siblings. Tigersnout overwatches all of this, and takes Hollowmoss's side, and Duskstar finally makes a comprimise-- Hollowmoss and Birdflower must be mates until they give birth to a she-kit who can be mates with a non-medicine cat. Hollowmoss finally agrees, and he and Birdflower become mates.

It has been six days since it last rained, though it seems like longer. Birdflower keeps close to Hollowmoss. Though seemingly kind and peaceful, she will threaten if somebody doesn't do what she wants (basically, she's spoiled). 

How long with Hollowmoss and Birdflower have to be mates? Will Birdember find a way to get rid of Duskstar for good, and become what he's always wanted to be- leader of DuskClan? Find out next time on DUSKCLAN THREE IS REALLY DRAMATIC TODAY

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

I wish I could actually draw on a computer. Then I would totally make fanart of my creatures. Also, is Jojo the only one reading these?

SECOND RAIN

Longtooth and Birdember set up their den/home underneath an oak tree.

20181128063330_1.thumb.jpg.4193d91bd49df7b0297c1a3c2f529691.jpg

Birdflower gets ready to have her first child. Because she's spoiled, she gets to live in the Medicine Cat den. :T (Meanwhile, Tigersnout managed to take out a stagmole by himself, even tho he has no strength at all. (out of view))

20181128063456_1.thumb.jpg.612b2e6cff3a14c7e0b0cdd0632040fc.jpg

Next day, and the two kits are born. Hollowmoss and Birdflower have Flipkit, while Longtooth and Birdember have Rosekit.

Flipash's only wish is to: dig up lots of roots

Rosetooth's only wish is to: find a healing Plant and heal another creature (wish basically means she wants to be med cat)

Cloudember retires, and Duskstar enters his fifth life (my previous posts say he should be on his fourth life, but I think I might have forgotten to say he entered his forth life, so we're gonna say he's going on the fifth. If he is supposed to be on his fourth life, well, sorry.). Duskstar visits Flipkit to determine whether Birdflower and Hollowmoss should have more kits or not. As he approaches her, he falls in love with her, due to her posison fangs and yellow coloring reminding of his second mate, Ashblaze. He tells Birdflower and Hollowmoss that they may return to their warrior/med cat duties, and Duskstar himself will raise the child. Birdflower is happy to get rid of the kit (she doesn't like them much anways), but Hollowmoss is a little sad (though happy to not be Birdflower's mate anymore).

Longtooth retires, and Cloudember passes away. Birdember regretfully retires, and with the only not-retired warrior being Birdflower, Duskstar makes her his deputy. She is given Rosepaw as her apprentice. Longtooth and Smalleaf pass away. 

Rosepaw and Flippaw become Rosetooth and Flipash. Duskstar chose Rosetooth's warrior name after her mother, and Flipash's after his second mate. Birdember passes away, leaving Duskstar, Hollowmoss, Birdflower, Tigersnout, Rosetooth, and Flipash to continue the clan. 

THIRD RAIN

As it starts raining, Duskstar and Flipash become mates. I didn't realize it was his time yet, but Hollowmoss passes away.

Flipash's kit is born, and is named Blossomkit. Also, we apparently hit ten generations. 

Blossomfang's only wish is to: mate with a Friendly bearyena

Blossompaw becomes the apprentice of Rosetooth. Rosetooth has dreams of being a medicine cat, but she knows it would be bad for the Clan, as it needs every (breedable) warrior it can get. The Clan starts moving to a different part of the island.

Duskstar enters his sixth life. Also, I've been giving him ten extra days for each life, but I'm gonna tone it down to five, as ten feels like waaay too much. I mean, day sixty two, Duskstar hasn't died yet?

Flipash and Tigersnout find an elder on her last day of life named Briarnose. They invite her into the clan to spend her final day in peace.

FOURTH RAIN

Flipash has another kit, whom she names Goldenkit. Goldenkit is born under the same tree Rosetooth was born under.

Goldenberry's only wish is to: collect at least three berries from every berry bush they find

Blossompaw becomes Blossomfang, due to her poison fangs.

Before Tigersnout becomes too old to have kits, Duskstar convinces him to have kits with Rosetooth and Blossomfang, so that a male with hopefully be born. As it is already raining, Blossomfang goes and gives birth. (Rosetooth used up all her moves already) Birdflower retires, and Duskstar makes Flipash his deputy.

Blossomfangs has her kit, and the Clan rejoices- it's a male! She names him Featherkit.

Featherfish's only wish is to: travel to a new land

Tigersnout and Birdflower pass away. Duskstar enters his seventh life.

FIFTH RAIN

DuskClan finds a melanistic wanderer named Fuzzdust.

Fuzzdust's only wish is to: destroy every berry bush they come across

Fuzzdust becomes the mate of Blossomfang. The Clan find Fuzzdust's brother, Seedrunner.

Seedrunner's only wish is to: never hurt a living creature

Goldenpaw becomes Goldenberry.

Seedrunner and Rosetooth fall in love, but first Rosetooth has to give birth to her child. She has Owlkit, while Flipash has Birdkit, and Blossomfang has Reedkit.

Owlrock's only wish is to: become leader of the tribe

Birdsting's only wish is to: become leader of the tribe

Reedember's only wish is to: become leader of the tribe

Looks like we have three leader wanna-bes!

A Bearyena appears threatening Rosetooth and her son. The clan attacks, but the Bearyena lives through the night, only to move away from it's attackers and to Fuzzdust, then dying from poison. Featherpaw becomes Featherfish.

To be continued on DUSKCLAN THREE KEEPS EITHER ONLY HAVING FEMALES EXCEPT FOR DUSKSTAR OR ONLY HAVING MALES

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

So, first of all, I'm gonna do Allegiances like @Jojo-- it'll have a basic description of the creature, the Lifetime Wish, and any notes on them, if I have any. Also, for a while i forgot to assign apprentices, so i'll take that up again.

--Allegiances--

Leader: Duskstar-powerful orange tom with black stripes-- kind and generous

Deputy: Flipash- yellow she-cat with black eyes--dig up lots of roots

Medicine cats:

---

Warriors:

Seedrunner- bright-red tom with a deformed paw--never hurt a living creature--kind

Fuzzdust- melanistic tom with piercing blue eyes--destroy every berry bush they come across

Goldenberry- beautiful gold-and-brown she-cat--collect at least three berries from every bush they find

Featherfish- Orange tom with small white stripes--travel to a new land--has crush on Goldenberry

Queens:

(not Flipash, as her daughter Blossomfang is taking care of Birdkit so that Flipash may resume her warrior duties)

Rosetooth- older brown-yellow she-cat--find a Healing Plant and heal another creature-- mother of Owlkit

Blossomfang- bright yellow she-cat, almost identical to her mother--mate with a Friendly Bearyena-- mother of Reedkit, fostering Birdkit, Flipash's kit

Apprentices

---

Kits:

Owlkit-  Red and tan tom-kit--become leader of the tribe

Reedkit-- beautiful white she-kit with dark brown stripes--become leader of the tribe

Birdkit--  brown she-kit--become leader of the tribe

Elders:

---

End

As Flipash must resume her Deputy duties, Blossomfang takes care of Birdkit.

Owlpaw is apprenticed to Featherfish, Reedpaw is apprenticed to Goldenberry, and Birdkit is apprenticed to Fuzzdust.

However, it is soon discovered that Birdpaw has a connection with StarClan, and is instead apprenticed to Duskstar, who has overwatched many medicine cats. Birdpaw doesn't exactly like being a Medicine cat apprentice, but she wishes to please her mother, since Flipash kind of pushed Birdpaw away when she was a kit.

Fittingly, Featherfish and Owlpaw have just found the perfect place for a Medicine Cat to live. Traditionally, the med. cat lives underneath an oak tree, unless a Healing Fruit is discovered--if that happens, the cat will live beside the plant.

And OOPS I forgot to give Duskstar his next life so um RIP

As Flipash nd Rosetooth have just become too old to continue as warriors, Flipash names Goldenberry leader, though she will help advise Goldenstar even as an elder. Goldenstar names Featherfish as her deputy. This makes Featherfish like her even more.

As poor Birdpaw no longer as a mentor, Blossomfang apprentices her, as she still remembers the most recent Med. cats.

Owlpaw become Owlstone, Reedpaw Reedember, and Birdpaw Birdsting.

Featherfish finally confesses his feelings toward Goldenstar, and to his surprise, she feels as he does. They become mates. 

Flipash and Rosetooth pass away. 

Owlstone finds a loner named Mistysong. Mistysong's only wish is to: collect food from/destroy a cactus so the tribe will survive

From now on, i'm not using the 'only-give-birth-when-raining' rule. Time will still be marked in rains, though. Also, I don't like my lifetime Wish generator, so i'm not gonna sure that anymore either.

At first sight, Mistysong and Reedember fall in love and become mates. 

Goldenstar has never kitted before, so she decides to give birth in Birdsting's area. it is also Birdsting's first time helping a kitting, so things are not guaranteed to go well.

Goldenstar gives birth a spotted tom-kit, whom she names Dawnkit (Dawnclaw) for his orange spots. Apparently Seedrunner was determined to stay a warrior, and didn't retire, and has now passed away. Meanwhile,  Fuzzdust is more sensible and retires, along with Blossomfang.

SIXTH RAIN (it took it's time..)

Reedember gives birth to a white tom-kit named Deerkit (Deerfrost), but a Bearyena soon appears. Reedember is too weak from giving birth that she is unable to attack it, and only Mistysong is nearby. Reedember takes some damage before killing the Bearyena with Mistysong.

Now that Dawnkit is Dawnpaw, be becomes the apprentice of Goldenstar, as she loves him too much to let him be apprenticed by another cat. However, her constant love and care makes Dawnpaw dislike his mother. (queue dramatic music)

Fuzzdust dies in peace, with Blossomfang following soon after. Birdsting comes upon a loner named Amberpetal and invites her into DuskClan.

To be continued on: I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED DUSKCLAN THREE'S LEADER RIP (Duskstar)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

--Allegiances--

Leader: Goldenstar--beautiful gold-and-brown she-cat--loves her son a bit too much

Deputy: Featherfish--Orange tom with small white stripes

Medicine Cats:

Birdsting-- brown she-cat--mentor of Deerpaw

Warriors:

Owlstone-- red and tan tom

Amberpetal-- bright red she-cat-- new to the Clan

Mistysong-- large white tom

Queens:

Reedember-- beautiful white she-cat with dark brown stripes-- pregnant with Mistysong's kit(s)

Apprentices:

Deerpaw-- large white tom

Elders:

Blossomfang-- bright yellow she-cat

End

Deerkit becomes Deerpaw and is apprenticed to Birdsting. Reedember becomes pregnant with Mistysong's kit.

Blossomfang passes in peace. Dawnpaw begins to hate his mother, but Goldenstar is oblivious.

Mistysong and Owlstone find a pile of meat. I guess an old Bearyena died?

Now that Goldenstar has made Dawnclaw a warrior, he decides he wants to leave the Clan. However, he loves Clan life. How will he survive without a Clan? He won't survive without a clan... because he'll form a new clan-- DawnClan. So, he runs off into the grass without saying a word to his parents, with Amberpetal behind him. 

Reedember gives birth to a white she-kit and names her Littlekit (Littlelily). Mistysong retires to be an Elder. Deerpaw becomes Deerfrost, and though Birdsting is not interested in him, and the fact that they are medicine cats,, Deerfrost falls in love with her.

Goldenstar gives birth to a tom that she names Adderkit (Adderpetal), and Amberpetal gives birth a tom-kit with a strange muzzle, like a beak, which she names Birdkit (Birdnose). Unfortunately, due to Amberpetal's age, the birth is hard and she dies in the process. Since his deputy is now dead, Dawnstar immediately takes in a loner that passes by named Pondfire, and makes him deputy.  

Meanwhile, Goldenstar enters her second life, and now that Featherfish is too old to go on as deputy, Goldenstar makes Owlstone the deputy, as the only other eligible warrior is Reedember, who only has a few days to live, due to her previous injury when Deerfrost was a kit. Speaking of Deerfrost, he and Birdsting secretly become mates. Littlekit becomes Littlepaw and is made Owlstone's apprentice. 

Birdsting gives birth to Dandelionkit, and Goldenstar finds out. However, she has a big heart, and allows it, but she forbids Birdsting and Deerfrost from having any more kits. 

Featherfish and Reedember pass away. Birdkit becomes Birdpaw, as Dawnstar's apprentice, and Adderkit Adderpaw, as Goldenstar's apprentice. DuskClan and DawnClan meet up, and due to the lack of warriors in both Clans, they agree that Pondfire and Goldenstar must temporarily become mates. 

Littlepaw becomes Littlelily, and immediately confesses her love to Owlstone. He is surprised, but happy, and they become mates. (Listen, he's old and the only one with Home Island Immunity, alright?) Dandelionpaw is temporarily apprenticed to Deerfrost, due to the lack of warriors, but will become Littlelily's apprentice once she can resume her warrior duties.

Littlelily gives birth to a beautiful she-kit that she names Rosekit (Rosesong), due to both her pink coloring and also after Owlstone's mother, Rosetooth. 

Goldenberry gives birth to another tom, whom she names Grasskit (Grassfluff). 

To be continued on DUSKCLAN THREE + DAWNCLAN ONE

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

--Allegiances--

DuskClan

Leader: Goldenstar--beautiful gold-and-brown she-cat

Deputy: Owlstone-- red and tan tom

Medicine Cats:

Birdsting-- brown she-cat

Deerfrost-- white tom

Warriors:

Adderpetal-- orange tom with gray stripes, mentor of Dandelionpaw

Queens:

Littlelily-- white she-cat- mother to Rosekit, Sparrowkit, and Fuzzkit--fostering Grasskit

Apprentices:

Dandelionpaw: yellow she-cat

Kits: 

Grasskit--yellow-brown tom-- kit of Goldenstar and Pondfire

Rosekit-- pretty pinkish and tan she-kit

Sparrowkit-- pink and tan she-kit

Fuzzkit-- brown and white she-kit

DawnClan

Leader: Dawnstar-- Yellow tom with orange spots

Deputy: Pondfire-- strong moss-brown tom

Warriors:

Birdnose-- orange tom with a beak

End

We don't have many cats...

Adderpaw becomes Adderpetal and Birdpaw becomes Birdnose. Littlelily gives birth to twins, both she-kits, whom she names Sparrowkit (Sparrowstorm) and Fuzzkit (Fuzzmouse).

As Littlelily is still nursing kits, and Dandelionpaw is nearing the time to become a warrior, Dandelionpaw's mentoring is transferred to Adderpetal. Goldenstar enters her third life.

Goldenstar and Pondfire realize they really do like eachother, so they decide to have another kit-- I mean, there aren't many warriors in either of the clans, are there?

Owlstone and Birdsting pass away, and since there is only one warrior (Littlelily is still nursing), Adderpetal is made deputy.

Littlelily finds a tom named Vinedew. Though DuskClan found him, he would rather join DawnClan. Dandelionpaw becomes Dandelionfur, but decides to leave her current Clan to join the growing DawnClan.

Also, Grasskit is part of DuskClan instead of DawnClan, because-- I want him to, okay? Grasskit becomes Grasspaw and is apprenticed to Deerfrost.

Rosepaw is apprenticed to Goldenstar, even though she's about to give birth. Well, there's always Littlelily to take care of your kits, right?

Fuzzpaw is apprenticed by Littlelily, and Sparrowpaw by Adderpetal. Goldenstar gives birth to a healthy tom (seriously, half the pairings within these clan share immunities, but nobody is sick) named Poppykit. 

The Clans start to realize that there isn't much left on the island, and start thinking about moving to the next one. They decide that they'll move when little Poppykit grows up.

Dandilionfur and Vinedew fall in love, but they agree that they must have their kits on the new island instead of the current territory.

Also, by the way, the two clans sort of live together, since they are all just waiting for Poppykit to grow up so they can leave. 

Also, apparently Pondfire decided to hide his old age, but eventually he passed away. (By the way, I always thought he kinda liked Goldenstar, but he never mentioned it-- their kits were only born out of necessity.) Birdnose becomes deputy.

Poppykit becomes Poppypaw and is apprenticed to Dawnstar. Grasspaw becomes Grassfluff, and Rosepaw becomes Rosesong. The Clan decides to wait one more day before traveling, though they do start saying their goodbyes-- only ten cats may travel to the new land, and there are thirteen cats in all, DuskClan and DawnClan. Deerfrost decides to stay, and Vindedew as well, though Dandilionfur decides to travel. They say their goodbyes, but Dandilionfur doesn't have the courage to tell him she's expecting-- he might try and convince her to stay, but she just can't. Fuzzpaw also decides to stay.

Before the Clans leave, Goldenstar pronounces Fuzzmouse and Sparrowstorm warriors. 

20181206173648_1.thumb.jpg.94ebaf76a91d822699b83d90d852eb6b.jpg

Left to right: Grassfluff, Goldenstar, Littlelily, Poppypaw, Rosesong, Sparrowstorm, Dawnstar, Dandilionfur, Adderpetal, and Birdnose. In the background is Vinedew and Deerfrost. Fuzzmouse is out of view.

Dawnstar leads the way to the new island. On the journey, Goldenstar enters her fourth life. (Now Dawnstar and Goldenstar are technically both the same age, except on different lives. That's just weird.)

What will the new territories look like? Find out next time on DUSKCLAN AND DAWNCLAN LEAVE BEHIND THEIR FAMILIES

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Behold! The new territory!

20181213151425_1.thumb.jpg.adc1fb79e6dee9912f9743f1f45d706f.jpg

My plan is for DawnClan to travel to the north and set up camp there, while DuskClan stays in the south. The territory line will be the rivers, with the middle tree as the no-cat's-land, which will also be the meeting place for the two clans.

Anyways, the two Clans have arrived, and start going their separate ways.  Dawnstar begins to realize he misses having a mate and family. 

Poppypaw receives his warrior name of Poppyfur from Dawnstar. DuskClan starts to set up their camp at the south tree, while DawnClan is still moving towards the north.

Adderpetal and Rosesong fall in love, and the queen soon gives birth to a handsome red-and-white tom, whom she names Reedkit (Candycane -> cane-> sugarcane -> grows by water ->reeds). 

Edited by Skysplash8
fixed the picture
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think Rosesong had a cute kit that got taken by a Bluebird. I don't really remember...

Rosesong has an orange, beaked daughter named Beakkit.

Also Rosesong has double claw and E and I immunity which basically means she's blessed by Emmai (Emmai had those genes). 

Dandelionfur prepares her nest, with Dawnstar looking on hopefully that she will give birth to a mate for him.

Unfortunately, Dawnstar's wish does not come true, because Dandelionfur gives birth to a son whom she names Shadekit. Beakkit becomes Beakpaw, apprenticed to Sparrowstorm.

By the way, Reedpaw was apprenticed to Goldenstar. Reedpaw is now announced warrior, his name now being Reedfire.

Sparrowstorm and Firefur fall in love and become mates. Oops, I didn't mention Firefur yet, have I? He's a wanderer with heat body, shortsighted eyes, and derp snout.

Poppyfur and Birdnose desperately look for a female for their Clan. Dawnstar, seeing that there is not a single female in sight, flirts with Dandelionfur. Dandelionfur is happy to have a mate in a high position, and immediately offers to be his mate. Dawnstar happily accepts, and Dandelionfur is soon expecting kits.

Meanwhile, DuskClan's leader finds love as well. Goldenstar has fallen in love with her former apprentice, and Reedfire falls for her too (wait, Reedfire is Goldenstar's grandson... ummm okay). Goldenstar is soon expecting.

Shadekit becomes Shadepaw, his mentor being Poppyfur. 

Three kits are born, but unfortunately, sickness is born as well (MERINNNGUUE!). The son of Sparrowstorm and Firefur, Applekit, has been born sick. Goldenstar gives birth to a tom-kit, Blazekit, and Dandelionfur gives birth to Dapplekit, a tom-kit as well.

• Eek! 1

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

just finished reading through this. I may do a niche warriors playthrough of my own (with some adjustments of course)

this is almost 3 years old, how did you even find this
now I want to do DuskClan 4 lol

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sky said:

this is almost 3 years old, how did you even find this
now I want to do DuskClan 4 lol

I went to the oldest playthroughs I could find to read them cause I was bored. And yes please do! Can you recreate some of the clanmates of the old tribe or would you restart with Duskstar again?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I went to the oldest playthroughs I could find to read them cause I was bored. And yes please do! Can you recreate some of the clanmates of the old tribe or would you restart with Duskstar again?

Just restart with Duskstar again. I'm not reading through this entire playthrough to know all the characters lol

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

Just restart with Duskstar again. I'm not reading through this entire playthrough to know all the characters lol

(you'd only have to read the last post to know their names and what is basically going on. Though you may not remember their personalities or story lines u had planned. So I guess it makes sense to start over. You could also pick just one of the kits from this clan and have them be stranded and have to start a new Duskclan)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(you'd only have to read the last post to know their names and what is basically going on. Though you may not remember their personalities or story lines u had planned. So I guess it makes sense to start over. You could also pick just one of the kits from this clan and have them be stranded and have to start a new Duskclan)

I didn't post any pictures of the newest nichelings so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to remake them anyways. Right now I'm working on a new generator for the personalities/life wishes since my old one is gone :) 

(P.S., if you get bored again you should read my old Amethyst Queendom playthrough. Its really long and I loved playing it but unfortunately not many really read it so I lost interest. The Chenthya Queendom was supposed be a sort of reboot with the same Queendom idea but it's died out for now, hopefully I'll work on it again soon)

• Eek! 1

Just now, Sky said:

I didn't post any pictures of the newest nichelings so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to remake them anyways. Right now I'm working on a new generator for the personalities/life wishes since my old one is gone :) 

(P.S., if you get bored again you should read my old Amethyst Queendom playthrough. Its really long and I loved playing it but unfortunately not many really read it so I lost interest. The Chenthya Queendom was supposed be a sort of reboot with the same Queendom idea but it's died out for now, hopefully I'll work on it again soon)

Yeah I noticed the one people used to use that was made by medicine cat is no longer up too. Could I maybe use yours once it's done? Also if you could tell me how to make one it would be helpful. IDK if I'll have the time or skill but it's worth a shot!

Oooo interesting! I'm not as bored now that my neck is healing and I'm getting back to my normal activities but I'll definately check it out if I have time. Too bad people didn't pay it enough attention :( Good for you making a sequel and I'll be on the lookout for a post in that. I may also read through the new one to see if I like it))

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Yeah I noticed the one people used to use that was made by medicine cat is no longer up too. Could I maybe use yours once it's done? Also if you could tell me how to make one it would be helpful. IDK if I'll have the time or skill but it's worth a shot!

Oooo interesting! I'm not as bored now that my neck is healing and I'm getting back to my normal activities but I'll definately check it out if I have time. Too bad people didn't pay it enough attention :( Good for you making a sequel and I'll be on the lookout for a post in that. I may also read through the new one to see if I like it))

Here's my new generator, feel free to make suggestions (and use it of course): https://perchance.org/wc-niche

I use Perchance to make my generators. The main page has a tutorial that I learned almost everything through. It's very simple and the basics should be easy (though some things can get more complicated). If you need help just ask, I can probably help!

P.S. The generator uses a large list of adjectives from a site I found. i don't now what most of them mean and you probably don't either, lol. I just look stuff up.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Here's my new generator, feel free to make suggestions (and use it of course): https://perchance.org/wc-niche

I use Perchance to make my generators. The main page has a tutorial that I learned almost everything through. It's very simple and the basics should be easy (though some things can get more complicated). If you need help just ask, I can probably help!

Wow howd you create it so fast?

So it's pretty good! My nichelings aren't allowed to gather berries so some of the stuff about berries doesn't apply but other than that it has aspirations and personality traits and quirks and of course most importantly it only generates personalities unlike other WC generators. I've only tested it out a little, may have more substansive suggestions later. (Though the page says it has an error? Something about an unassigned quirk?)

Thanks for the tip! I may design my own or just use yours. Can you give the generator it's own thread to make it easy to find?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Wow howd you create it so fast?

So it's pretty good! My nichelings aren't allowed to gather berries so some of the stuff about berries doesn't apply but other than that it has aspirations and personality traits and quirks and of course most importantly it only generates personalities unlike other WC generators. I've only tested it out a little, may have more substansive suggestions later. (Though the page says it has an error? Something about an unassigned quirk?)

Thanks for the tip! I may design my own or just use yours. Can you give the generator it's own thread to make it easy to find?

I already had a similar generator for my personal story mode game (500+ days so far!) so I just duplicated it and made some edits and additions :) (also I've been working on it since I said I'd just reincarnate Duskstar again which was 40 minutes ago sooo) I'll make a thread now!

• Eek! 1