Stray Fawn Community

Hi!! I'm New

Hi, my name's caracaal and I'm new! I'm not exactly sure how this place works, but I've been looking around the Niche discussions for a couple days and this seems like a pretty cool place!! idk how I didn't find this place sooner; I've been playing Niche for around two years (I found Niche in November 2016) and I've loved it ever since!! So anyways, I don't quite know how this whole thing works but I suppose I'll figure it out soon enough, haha

• Like 5

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D

I've got a quick question-- I don't know if this is kinda obvious and I'm just being dumb but can I just start like replying to posts and everything on the discussions?? I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right haha

Jump right in!  Each topic is a separate thread of discussions.  You can add a topic or comment anywhere you please; the only thing different about the message board format is that we try to stay on topic in a thread, and open other discussions for other things, though it's not a rule or anything.  Welcome on board!

Just now, Lurkily said:

Jump right in!  Each topic is a separate thread of discussions.  You can add a topic or comment anywhere you please; the only thing different about the message board format is that we try to stay on topic in a thread, and open other discussions for other things, though it's not a rule or anything.  Welcome on board!

Oh, okay!! Thanks so much, I'll probably get commenting right away!!