Stray Fawn Community

Congrats on this community, by the by.

Lurkily

Never said it, but this place looks great, works great, very few complaints. Searches are pretty easy, profiles are neat and relatively easy to find a user's content with, mod tools are effective and useful, text editing is pretty fully featured with only very rare and minor flaws. 

Mobile support is fantastic, too. That's not always easy. There's nothing left out of the mobile site that I can otherwise do on the PC. 

Good showing.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Lurkily said:

Many other countries also teach British English - common in Africa, I'm told, and probably elsewhere, though I don't have any knowledge of that.

In germany we learn british english, though in my case it has merged into some sort of mix because I read and watch so many american english stuff :D

I also mix american and british variants of words even in the same sentence. We (switzerland) also learn british english in school if I recall correctly, but most of my current english knowledge is acquired by internet-browsing so mixing naturally occurred as well. Not helping either: Unity, the game engine we use, also mixes terms: It uses "Behaviour" instead if "Behavior", but also uses "Color" instead of "Colour". Strange world :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1