Stray Fawn Community

Clans Divided - Warrior Cats Challenge

Solar-Eclipse

Allegiances Document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wQLfagTd9UV4ks3QU4POV8i1x_-pcaQsh8cXGhUL5TY/edit?usp=sharing

[-x-]

Basic Clan Info: DarkClan is a clan that likes to stay hidden. They are highly spiritual cats, and believe that the stars know best. They tend to have darker pelts, and they have special names for their ranks, and their leader functions as clan leader and medicine cat.

BrightClan is supposedly just your average clan. They believe in clan loyalty and honor, and are not afraid to put themselves out there to make a point. They tend to have brighter pelts. However, all may not be peaceful in BrightClan. Perhaps there are some cats with other intentions than staying loyal and serving their clan.

[-x-]

987107781_WarriorCats.thumb.PNG.aa44590cf74f196cb038acf965dfdbb1.PNG

We start our journey with these two clans. On the left is DarkClan, and on the right is BrightClan. There are ten cats in each clan, but DarkClan has more cats serving as warriors. The cats were originally all one group, but they broke up due to arguments about where to settle their territory. BrightClan wanted to settle by a nice tree sitting by a small stream higher up on the island, while DarkClan wanted to settle in the island's lower parts, making their camp in a small patch of swampland. The cats, whose opinions divided them, have now split up and are deciding to go their seperate ways. Patchstar will be leading DarkClan, while Waspstar will lead BrightClan.

Funny story from the journey: I accidentally got Waspstar mixed up with DarkClan!

-And now, transition to after we've journeyed!-

Within two days, the clans have found their camps and are to begin setting them up, when someone is found by NightClan's yet-to-be-made camp!

972166105_CopperstridefoundbyRainfur.PNG.4633aa4bf6bec7b07b301e635dbd9995.PNG

The strange-nosed tom is named Copperstride. DarkClan is a little very largely biased against his bright pelt, near-infertileness, crippled paw, and recessive webbed hind legs, shortsightedness, and albinism. NightClan, not wanting a bright-furred or weird-snouted cat in their clan, turn Copperstride over to BrightClan. BrightClan takes him in, accepting him for his differences. They're sure he'll be a useful warrior! In fact.. he even has recessive toxic body.

Camps are being set up, and Waspstar, who was recently visiting DarkClan to make sure they weren't having any trouble, and to pick up Copperstride, returns to BrightClan.

580140994_Territoryohboy.thumb.PNG.c20f9119ad177c09175fc2e748eac8f6.PNG

Eventually, the camps are set up. They're a bit close to each other, but they're there. Now that's done, we just have to start exploring the territory, and create a border. Welp, I don't wanna be monologuing through this entire thing about where we've been and what we've done, so I'll end this off here and start narrating the story through a more story-like way of speaking in the next update. This is just a pilot update. Also, I'll put images in the allegiances later.

• Like 4

Update: Due to kepa being stupid with the console and forgetting to add a negative before the number, Frondsight DarkClan is fucking dead!

Anyways, I'm currently working on the update!

Edited by Kepa-Shanyang
It wasn't Hazeleyes like I originally thought. Also fun fact: literally every creature in this challenge was created by mass breeding and console editing
  • Sad 2

Capture.PNG.0af66554c088e0d4cca9dc727f756706.PNG

The light of dawn settled on the newly-founded territory. The clans are just beginning to wake up, DarkClan being the earliest risers. With the recent passing of Frondsight, the clan was ready to perform their greatest in honor of him not getting too far. Patchstar climbs her way up a tree, and calls to BrightClan's leader, Waspstar. The two communicate, and agree to organize patrols of cats to begin setting up a border between the two territories.

In DarkClan, Patchstar chooses herself, Rainfur, and Heatherstone, Heatherstone being the closest to Frondsight when they died. In BrightClan, Waspstar chooses Meadowfin, Brightclouds, and Mallowbird, as Meadowfin and Brightclouds are the clan's fastest warriors, and Mallowbird could be useful healing material in case anybody got hurt. Meanwhile, the rest of the two clans go to work with exploring the areas closest to their camps while the border is set.

1004953843_CarnivorousPlant.PNG.be96a9313efdbb60c0f6d5e69edeacb8.PNG

Robinflight, the medicine cat, and Beeflight, the deputy, head towards the topright coast. Shortly into the journey, they find a small sort of hollow, with a berry bush, a friendly carnivorous plant, and a cactus all together. Robinflight is astonished at the variety found in one area. And besides, how did this carnivorous plant even get here? It may be the only speck of jungle vegetation on the island! Robinflight instantly extends the camp to reach to this place, deciding to make it the place where he and his apprentice meditate to contact StarClan on half moons. Little does he know, each plant has a connection to each part of the afterlife. But which plant represents what part?

Bushes.PNG.670f4d283cc90c31734715a26e058bf4.PNG

Meanwhile, Waspstar, Copperstride, and Dustnose explore the topleft coast. They don't seem to be finding anything as interesting, except for a few bushes. Perhaps this could be the clan's food gardens? There's quite a variety, such as coconuts, berries, poison berries... and poison berries. Also, a root.

riverpelt.PNG.07bb57cea6990d89c70763b469572922.PNG

Also, it seems Amberpelt is sitting by the river, keeping watch over the fish, kelp, and rabbit burrow. Mothpelt, who is off-screen, walks over, showing interest in crossing. And in the meantime, Slipthorn sneaks out to join the border patrol, despite not being invited. Maybe she just wants something to do, since her clanmates are doing literally everything else.

boogs.PNG.f84c23fd5e5b839bdd7f61e9036d79fd.PNG

Meanwhile in DarkClan's camp, those bugs are really getting on the can's nerves.
"I guess we attract all the friends! Bugs and snails, what great companions!" Hazeleyes jokes.
"I could do without being constantly sleepy, but I guess," Talonfoot mumbles back, barely audible. The tom pads away from the sleepy puddle bugs, and curls up to doze. 

408358488_Borderstartpoint.PNG.71861a3fa6f6fccf1f915468b6b51c9f.PNG

Meanwhile, the patrols have seemed to find a starting point for the border at the edge of a stream. The cats discuss among themselves, and agree to have Meadowfin and Slipthorn from BrightClan as well as Heatherstone from DarkClan begin making a border tracing to the blue port that has a surprisingly chilly atmosphere behind DarkClan's camp, while Brightclouds and Mallowbird from BrightClan as well as Patchstar and Rainfur from DarkClan extend the border to the port in the opposite direction, which has the same peaceful tone as the current territory. Meanwhile in the background, BrightClan's camp is being extended, Mothpelt has crossed the stream surrounding it, and DarkClan is finding that their camp is abundant in permanent nests.

Dodomingo.PNG.3e20107cf8c3d350393d36a345d5c50a.PNG

Heatherstone's eyes widen the next day as she spots a strange visitor. The creature is called a dodomingo. A fairly peaceful, fairly annoying creature. Heatherstone's urge to explore and find new things is growing. If something like this can exist, surely there's even stranger creatures out there?

2135777746_MinnowandFleet.PNG.1dc4767a3d78d97e53887a6a39c93f5a.PNG

Meanwhile, back at DarkClan (and Brightclan too), uninteresting things are happening, such as Minnowear and Fleettail becoming friends as they explore the shore together, chasing a rabbit who dared to poke its nose out of the grass. (Note: Fleettail is not actually pregnant, the game just didnt remove the appearance of being pregnant after I manually removed the status via console. It was a misclick.)

Next day, more uninteresting camp shenanigans happen. Mothpelt, who is still outside the camp, has found a stump and is deciding to call to see if there are any local loners that could be invited into BrightClan. 

Day after that, DarkClan is alerted to the border-setting patrol outside their camp. A few cats go to help them progress quicker, while the cats behind the camp begin to clear grass while making their way over to connect with the patrol. Meanwhile, the other patrol of Patchstar, Rainfur, Mallowbird and Brightclouds has finished setting the border on their side of the island. The patrol begins to seperate according to their clans, however, Rainfur and Brightclouds give each other a look that seems to imply that they wish to meet again. Nobody else seems to catch this, though, as their backs are turned.

Invasion!.PNG.f1474811ece9e5fe80caca1de357e0bf.PNG

Back at BrightClan's camp, Beefang is confronted by a bearyena! Amberpelt rushes over to help her fight it off, and the two are just barely able to kill it with their claws before it can do any damage.

781423747_Waterexploration.PNG.540bd2023f985bff6db38770cd9c9d4d.PNG

Meanwhile, Copperstride and Dustnose seem to be taking interest in the waters. They can temporarily breathe underwater, but Waspstar warns them not to go too far in. At DarkClan, the border around the camp is finished. Finally, now that the border is set up, and cats know where they are and aren't allowed to step, personal clan lives can finally officially begin.

720010755_Yowhothis!!!.PNG.768ff2778f3abbb6be1fef04da48efdd.PNG

At the west side of the island, Mallowbird, who had been conveniently sitting on a tree stump, decided to call out and see if anyone would appear. And in fact, someone does. The huge tom was so eager to hear he wasn't the only one on the island, that the speed and size of him combined simply dashing out of the grass spooked the entire patrol, as well as the player! The tom was shortsighted and had a crippled paw, but other than that, he looked like a perfect clan cat. Brightclouds decided to do the honours of inviting the tom, and he was officially accepted into... BrightClan!

The tom recieved the name Lionspots for his huge body creating a fluffy "mane", and his spots, of course!

The tom, named Lionspots, expresses kit-like excitement that he finally gets to be part of a clan. He is very friendly, and makes out as a very fitting stereotype for a BrightClan cat.

1978166900_isthisachallenge.PNG.39125e4adaa2863056548ac089d8c8d3.PNG

While managing cats near DarkClan's camp, I the player don't realize what's happening beyond. A purr is heard, and would you look at that! A melanistic rogue male that resembles an uglier, crippled version of Rainfur mates with Patchstar herself. Rainfur is pissed off, and immediately chases down his ugly clone. Patchstar also runs after the rogue, and the two deal small damage but a long-lasting poison to the guy. Patchstar settles down in a nest, and waits for the cursed child to be born.

Meanwhile, before continuing, Kepa recieves food from sonic, her absolute favourite fast food place, and edits the gem colours according to clans.

Kepa is now bored of niche and will play later. Ciao fuckers!

• Like 5

On 11/30/2018 at 8:27 PM, Goggles-kun said:

image.png.f8395e3d2b5ea6ec73c1c4c7c94825dd.png

If his name isn't "Lemonshark" I will console all my creatures to look like him and name him so

It's okay

20181203105126_1.thumb.jpg.7632a0f6af59e82c29a8c0bde89db860.jpg

I did it

(Whims of Fate Challenge, this is the tribe's leader(Sol)'s sister)

Also, no, I didn't use console, despite the amount of food and nesting material.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kepa-Shanyang said:

kepa slams her fists down on a table.

INCOMING UPDATE TONIGHT CRABWHORES! EAT ASS!

I have swearing problems

Please don't swear to much

• Like 2

1183204316_thefirstchildanditscursed.PNG.efe05f4c183394d79234d9eea9649dfd.PNG

Welcome back to another update. Remember that rogue male? Well, he's dead now due to poison, but as the result of him and Patchstar accidentally breeding, this young kit, Softstorm is born. Patchstar leans away from the kit out of disgust, she hates his snout, his shortsightedness, his deformed paw, and is very judgemental of his antlers. While this child appears to be melanistic, he is simply just black-furred. His eyes also seem to be brown as well, with green recessive.

1015247977_morerogueswhy..PNG.8d2834199bfdb68c15532d00dec479ff.PNG

Relating to rogue males, seems that one has taken a liking to Amberpelt from BrightClan as well. While the she-cat is heavily displeased, perhaps this is a sign from StarClan that the cats of the clans should start readying the next generation of warriors. Welp, after this unfortunate event, the rogue male is killed by Amberpelt and Beefang. If Beefang hadn't her double claw, she would've been gone for as well.

1587764936_anonymousunicorn.PNG.bdaae22a318ae7d9b26c96bb96d04624.PNG

Oh, and off-topic, but here's a cameo from anonymous unicorn! Congrats to you for spying on me as I edited the allegiances.

Copperstride.PNG.fa72c0e1bf558009fb9d09da90365efe.PNG

Anyways, back in BrightClan, is seems that Dustnose and Copperstride are having a conversation.. let's listen in, shall we?

"I don't know. It just seems I'm not really important in this clan. All I've been doing is sitting by this shore, waiting for something to happen," Dustnose spoke, staring the reflection of herself in the water. "Perhaps I should just become a rogue. Maybe then I'd be able to make a future for myself instead of sitting around in a clan all day that doesn't even acknowledge me."
"Hm. Same thing with me, I guess. I can't hunt or fight. All I can do is dig and sniff around in the water. But there's not even any plants for me to dig up in the water."
The two sat in silence for a moment, the water calmly splashing against the shore, getting their paws damp.
"...maybe we should run away and become rogues together?" Dustnose finally spoke up. "Copperstride, you're the one cat who's stayed company with me. It would be.. nice.. to have you by my side as a rogue."
Copperstride thought about this for a moment before responding. "You know, I've felt the same way about you. And you know what? Let's do it. The clan wouldn't notice us anyways."

And so, the tom and she-cat waded away across the water. Neither of them announced it out loud, but they were mates.

In the meantime, everyone else is doing mundane tasks. However, two other cats were planning something that they would put into action the next day.

Brightclouds.PNG.bfc191826cccdcc5970ff12d023fca1b.PNG

"Mallowbird, I trust you to lead Lionspots back to our camp so that he may be greeted by the clan. I'm afraid I must be off to do something important."
"Of course, Brightclouds. But may I ask, what exactly are you doing that is so important?"
"I wish to keep that information to myself, Mallowbird."
Mallowbird's brow furrowed in suspicion, but he didn't question the she-cat any further. Besides, why should it be his business?

Rainfur.PNG.75743e3b4ced1d721c58403335310940.PNG

"Patchstar, Minnowear is just up ahead. He'll help you on your way back to the camp, but in the meantime, I wish to patrol the west side of the border, due to how close we are to it."
Patchstar scoffed. "Abandoning me because of that cursed kit? Fine, I don't need your help, Rainfur. Be off with you, I'll get back to camp myself."
Rainfur dipped his head, albeit with some shame of the lie he was telling his leader. The tom padded off as if he was going to patrol the border, but as soon as he headed into the grass, he dashed off to meet someone...

1678432038_backinbrightclan.PNG.95614e9d7128fbe454fd0176e4722234.PNG

Amberpelt's lip twitched with irritation. "What kind of creature is this?" she growled. 
"That would be your daughter," Robinflight called from a short distance off.
Amberpelt's tail lashed as she rounded on the medicine cat. "That thing does not, and will not, belong to me under any circumstance." The she-cat was padding towards the medicine cat, anger visible in her glare.
"N-now calm down, Amberpelt. I'm sure if you don't want them, someone else will take care of them-"
"I am not having that abomination in our clan, Robinflight." The she-cat spat the name out as if it was a piece of crowfood. She stayed silent for a moment, before continuing.
"And I won't be having you in our clan either. This clan should be ruled by strong cats, not by pathetic medicine cats that have little to no use."

Amberpelt lunged at Robinflight, using her claw to tear at the other she-cat's dark red pelt. The cats rolled into the underbrush, hissing muted. While Robinflight put up a good resistance, her one itty bitty ounce of strength proved useless against Amberpelt's three points of strength. The she-cat dealt a final blow to the medicine cat, tearing out her throat. The healer collapsed, body jerking and shaking on the ground as she gasped for breath. Amberpelt threw the bleeding cat into the water, so that a pirhanna that tended to hang around could bite at it to disguise the cat claw marks as fish tooth marks.

Amberpelt washed herself off in the nearby water, and dragged the medicine cat back to the camp. Cats gathered around, demanding what had happened. Amberpelt feigned fear, while telling a made-up story. "Robinflight was just wandering in the berry grove, when this big red fish with giant, nasty teeth jumped out of the water and drug her in! It tore at her pelt, and when I managed to rip her from its jaws, it was too late, she was already losing too much blood. I couldn't do anything.."

Waspstar padded over, and inspected the body for a short while. "Well, thank you for trying to save her, Amberpelt. It's not your fault she died." The tom then clomb up the tree in the center of the camp. "We will hold vigil for our lost medicine cat tonight, and then bury her at the water's edge tomorrow."

vigil.PNG.b03f86d158882bab579aeb1ed2c4d2bf.PNG

The clan gathered around Robinflight's body. Nobody knew of the murder that had taken place except the murderer. In the back of the crowd, Lionspots muttered to himself. "Well, isn't this a bright, happy way to be welcomed into a clan.."

For the rest of the day, mundane tasks around the territory were performed.

668262721_anonymouscoyote.PNG.3435d8b8fd0ac1a1017db4a33ffc3022.PNG

Anonymous coyote has appeared! Whoever this is, they are the spirit from StarClan who guides Robinflight into the starry hunting grounds above the territory.

1068222654_predatorsowo.PNG.a0b30992154260f30d989639a7027a29.PNG

The next day...

"Oh, this is just great," Patchstar grumbles as a bearyena jumps out of the bushes. Minnowear swiftly deals all the damage he can to it, which is considerably a lot, while Fleettail weakly finishes it off. Meanwhile, trailing behind is Softpaw, who is now pestering his mother with tons of questions about what he just saw.

In BrightClan, Robinflight is buried by the water, and Amberpelt gets into an argument with Waspstar about what to do with her newborn kit. Amberpelt argues that she wishes to throw it into the water, while Waspstar argues back that all life is precious to the clan. 

"IT'S MY KIT, AND I GET TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT!" Amberpelt yells, snatching up her kit and running to the water's edge. Waspstar does nothing but watch, as it would be pointless to argue with stubborn Amberpelt. The poor kit didn't even receive a name.., Waspstar painfully thinks to himself as he watches Amberpelt throw the kit into the sea. Waspstar then welcomes Lionspots into the clan, but his smile is fake and full of pain, worry, and concern.

452020706_anonymousbird.PNG.461ab3a02224f2ea895f5926d7dbbc49.PNG

Anonymous bird watches as I kill a baby. Meanwhile, two cats, oblivious to the current events, are talking.

1953527413_yoisthisillegal.PNG.b0d9dbc3170048b947c2eddcf69c0c14.PNG

"It's nice seeing you again."
"You too."

It appears that Rainfur and Brightclouds are meeting in secret on the BrightClan side of the border.

"When I saw you on that patrol," Brightclouds speaks, "you stuck out to me. It was as if I found something I didn't even know I was looking for."
Rainfur chuckles. "You too. You know, you look a lot like our leader, Patchstar."
"Yeah, I noticed," Brightclouds laughed back. "It was a little awkward!"
The two continued to talk for a while, before Rainfur suggested something.

"Hey, do you wanna spend some time together?"
"Of course! It's really nice talking to you! A lot nicer than trying to talk to my clanmates, actually.."
Rainfur grinned, his blue eyes shining. "Well, then how about I take you hunting in DarkClan territory?"
Brightclouds' entire face seemed to light up at that moment. "OF COURSE!" she yelled, but then instantly quieted herself down, fur growing hot out of embarrassment. "I mean, of course. I've always kinda wanted to know what your territory is like."
Rainfur flicked his tail. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

The tom leaded the she-cat into the grass. While this was a very bad, very against the warrior code idea, it seemed that the two cats didn't care.

And now, I cut the update off here because I'm bored. Honk Honk!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Erm... Softpaw is a girl, but you reference them as guy. 

oh god oh fuck I did it again

yeah I sometimes misgender my creatures based off their patterns, colours, and genes despite the fact it's super easy to tell genders. I thought Softpaw was a boy because of the antlers frkjnjnkfdlkldsmiovjrrervf

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kepa-Shanyang said:

maybe uwu

btw im exteding everyone's lifespans with the console for the sake of story purposes

That makes sense

Cause tbh I was like "how is everyone still alive im so confused"

Also did the kit that Amberpelt throw in the ocean survive possibly for story purposes? ;))

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

That makes sense

Cause tbh I was like "how is everyone still alive im so confused"

Also did the kit that Amberpelt throw in the ocean survive possibly for story purposes? ;))

uhh shit no I didn't think of story purposes

I'll recreate them for story purposes tho ;)))

• Like 2

If someone can count the amount of times I've misgendered characters, who've I misgendered, what gender I've called them, the amount of times I've misgendered them, and if I fixed my mistake later, you can send me a nicheling and I'll put them in the story.

• Like 4