Stray Fawn Community

Clans Divided - Warrior Cats Challenge

Solar-Eclipse

More facts:  every cat in this game except for the wanderers is offspring of Waspstar and Patchstar. The reason they dont all look the same is because each and every one of them was heavily edited with the console to have a unique appearance whilst keeping common traits among each clan.

Common traits among BrightClan is light fur colours and short snout, while DarkClan is darker fur and poison fangs.

• Like 2

Shellsight.PNG.df5c4562115d42837102b8d478a28a04.PNG

We return to the story with Dustnose and Copperstride. They seem to be chilling by the shore, and Dustnose has recently given birth to a new kit of which she has named Shellkit, later to be called Shellsight. The two are relatively close to BrightClan's camp, but they don't mind. Waspstar is watching them from afar, and while he does not mind the two very much, he wishes they had not left the clan for what he sees as no reason.

Hunting.PNG.14b6d53649d6b24968406c95dc6781f1.PNG

Speaking of BrightClan, one if its cats is sneaking off to hunt with a cat from DarkClan. More importantly, that cat specifically is DarkClan's deputy himself, Rainfur. Whilst the two have only one strength, they hope they can combine it to take down whatever they come across. Let's just hope the stagmoles dont hide away before they can both land a hit.

In the distance, Patchstar and her patrol are returning to camp at last. Minnowear, a DarkClan warrior, is helping the shy young cat, who has graduated from Softkit to Softpaw, build up courage to face her clanmates. (Look mom! I got the gender right!) Softpaw takes comfort knowing she's not the only one with a form of horns growing out of her head, although hers are antlers while Minnowear's are rams.

Back at BrightClan, Mallowbird has returned to camp and is shocked to hear about the death of his mentor. He's also a bit annoyed that he's going to have to spend full time being a medicine cat from now on. He begrudgingly makes his way over to the collection of plants his mentor had found an announced the "StarClan Contact Place or Whatever," quote Mallowbird, and lays down to meditate at the end of the day. Meanwhile, the rest of BrightClan seperates to go off and do mundane tasks.

Kepa reduces everyone's ages and potentially messes up some stuff with the console in the meantime. Wonder why everyone's not dead yet? Age reduction babey!

-x-

Predator.PNG.c6effbdd40f725e42b8b763385f24266.PNG

The next day, a predator is found in the thicket surrounding BrightClan's camp. Waspstar and his deputy, Beefang, are able to take it out in three hits with their double claws. Meadowfin collects the meat.

In the middle of the previous night, Mallowbird is visited in a dream by his mentor, Robinflight. 

"Congratulations on becoming the clan's second medicine cat, Mallowbird," Robinflight announces with a warm smile.
Mallowbird scoffs. "I never wanted to be a medicine cat, but thanks I guess."
Robinflight's tail flicked. "You have a lot of responsibility now, young one. You will have to train an apprentice of your own to succeed you one day, and the weight of the entire clan's health rests on your shoulders. Perhaps even the entire island's."
Mallowbird narrowed her (look, another gender fixed!) eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, no need to remind me of my impending doom."
Robinflight's face darkened. "Mallowbird, from now on you need to take your job seriously. Being a medicine cat is no joke whether you wanted to be one or not."
Mallowbird was about to tune out her mentor's rambling, when a spark of light captured her attention. It was her mentor, but she was being whisked away by a strong wind. Before she completley disappeared, her voice echoed towards her direction.
"Beware the one who's crimes cannot be undone."

-x-

Sorry for the EXTREMLEY FUCKING SHORT UPDATE, but my parents put time limits on my computer ever since I got it, so I only have fifteen minutes left, and I can't create an entire fucking update within fifteen minutes. Nah, that takes around one or two hours. I'll extend the update tomorrow in this same post. Sorry.

Edited by Kepa-Shanyang
kung pow penis
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Edit: HOWDY SO GUESS WHO'S FILE FINALLY DECIDED TO BREAK DOWN AND STOP LOADING RENDERING IT UNPLAYABLE RIGHT WHEN I WAS ACTUALLY FEELING GOOD ABOUT IT? GODDAMNIT

guess I'll just create a new story! Might not be warrior cats tho I dunno I'll look for challenges first

• Sad 3

so here's how the story was gonna go:

Amberpelt was gonna manipulate and scare Mallowbird into doing what she wanted her to do for her,  Rainfur and Brightclouds were gonna become mates and have kits, and Dustnose and Copperstride were gonna find Amberpelt's supposedly dead kit washed up on the shore one day and take it in as an adopted child.

Amberpelt's hunger for power would eventually grow, and she would set up a trap to kill both the deputy and leader somehow. She would then take control as leader over the clan, and then begin changing everything to the way she wanted. The clan would be extremely judgmental and some would even verbally fight her about the changes, but Amberpelt would simply execute them to shut them up. The only cat that would listen to and actively support and obey the newly-crowned Amberstar would be Slipthorn. Everyone else would just begrudgingly obey, but the few cats who would leave the clan would be Lionspots and Meadowfin. (BrightClan is rather small.)

Meadowfin and Lionspots would come across Dustnose and Copperstride, who would be currently raising Shellsight and Amberpelt's abandoned daughter. There would be some surprise as to seeing the abandoned kit alive, but the two ex-clan cats would inform the loners about what was currently happening. The group of six cats, four adults and two children, would flee BrightClan territory to DarkClan's. They would stumble across Rainfur patrolling the border, and explain the situation to him. The group would go to DarkClan's camp, and join the clan as refugees.

In the time that they're gone, Amberstar was leading the clan to DarkClan. In the middle of the night, BrightClan attacks DarkClan's camp and many cats are seriously injured, and some of the big-nosed cats even killed. BrightClan would run off, successful in causing havoc, but with a lasting poison running through their wounds. Continuing through the moons, Amberstar would draft random cats she found into BrightClan as fresh slabs of meat to waste in battle. DarkClan would eventually be brought to their last leg.

The DarkClan cats and refugee BrightClan cats that ran away in the middle of the night would all gather together one night and come up with a plan. They couldn't win against BrightClan just by fighting, oh no. They had to cause something awful. The answer to what they would cause was fire. The cats waited and waited for StarClan to send them fire, and on the third day of waiting, it was sent. A burning blade of grass was found. The DarkClan cats would grab a bunch of thick sticks and light them ablaze, marching towards BrightClan's camp.

When DarkClan got there, they set BrightClan's camp on fire, trapping the cats inside. The fire crept up the tree in BrightClan's camp, and eventually burned it so that it toppled over straight onto Amberstar, crushing the cat's spine and ribcage. Amberstar faced judgement by StarClan in the losing of this life, and instead of healing her, they damned her to the dark forest for eternity, stripping away her remaining eight lives themselves. StarClan could not, and would not, send this cat back to the living world.

Amberstar's loyal supporters would run off as rain came down and drowned out the fire. The cats who Amberstar had forcefully recruited to the clan and any cats who didn't support Amberstar and were even deathly afraid of her would be eternally grateful to DarkClan, and the original refugees from BrightClan, now old and gray in the muzzle, would help the remaining cats rebuild the clan they had once so fondly loved.

In the coming moons, peace would be restored to the island. Amberstar would be sent to the dark forest, and the souls of cats trapped in Amberstar's camp, not even allowed to leave in the afterlife, would finally return home to the stars to see their families and friends. There might be further adventures in the future, but for now, everything was calm.

And with that, I'm off to create a new file!

• Like 3

On 12/3/2018 at 9:18 PM, Kepa-Shanyang said:

1183204316_thefirstchildanditscursed.PNG.efe05f4c183394d79234d9eea9649dfd.PNG

Welcome back to another update. Remember that rogue male? Well, he's dead now due to poison, but as the result of him and Patchstar accidentally breeding, this young kit, Softstorm is born. Patchstar leans away from the kit out of disgust, she hates his snout, his shortsightedness, his deformed paw, and is very judgemental of his antlers. While this child appears to be melanistic, he is simply just black-furred. His eyes also seem to be brown as well, with green recessive.

1015247977_morerogueswhy..PNG.8d2834199bfdb68c15532d00dec479ff.PNG

Relating to rogue males, seems that one has taken a liking to Amberpelt from BrightClan as well. While the she-cat is heavily displeased, perhaps this is a sign from StarClan that the cats of the clans should start readying the next generation of warriors. Welp, after this unfortunate event, the rogue male is killed by Amberpelt and Beefang. If Beefang hadn't her double claw, she would've been gone for as well.

1587764936_anonymousunicorn.PNG.bdaae22a318ae7d9b26c96bb96d04624.PNG

Oh, and off-topic, but here's a cameo from anonymous unicorn! Congrats to you for spying on me as I edited the allegiances.

Copperstride.PNG.fa72c0e1bf558009fb9d09da90365efe.PNG

Anyways, back in BrightClan, is seems that Dustnose and Copperstride are having a conversation.. let's listen in, shall we?

"I don't know. It just seems I'm not really important in this clan. All I've been doing is sitting by this shore, waiting for something to happen," Dustnose spoke, staring the reflection of herself in the water. "Perhaps I should just become a rogue. Maybe then I'd be able to make a future for myself instead of sitting around in a clan all day that doesn't even acknowledge me."
"Hm. Same thing with me, I guess. I can't hunt or fight. All I can do is dig and sniff around in the water. But there's not even any plants for me to dig up in the water."
The two sat in silence for a moment, the water calmly splashing against the shore, getting their paws damp.
"...maybe we should run away and become rogues together?" Dustnose finally spoke up. "Copperstride, you're the one cat who's stayed company with me. It would be.. nice.. to have you by my side as a rogue."
Copperstride thought about this for a moment before responding. "You know, I've felt the same way about you. And you know what? Let's do it. The clan wouldn't notice us anyways."

And so, the tom and she-cat waded away across the water. Neither of them announced it out loud, but they were mates.

In the meantime, everyone else is doing mundane tasks. However, two other cats were planning something that they would put into action the next day.

Brightclouds.PNG.bfc191826cccdcc5970ff12d023fca1b.PNG

"Mallowbird, I trust you to lead Lionspots back to our camp so that he may be greeted by the clan. I'm afraid I must be off to do something important."
"Of course, Brightclouds. But may I ask, what exactly are you doing that is so important?"
"I wish to keep that information to myself, Mallowbird."
Mallowbird's brow furrowed in suspicion, but he didn't question the she-cat any further. Besides, why should it be his business?

Rainfur.PNG.75743e3b4ced1d721c58403335310940.PNG

"Patchstar, Minnowear is just up ahead. He'll help you on your way back to the camp, but in the meantime, I wish to patrol the west side of the border, due to how close we are to it."
Patchstar scoffed. "Abandoning me because of that cursed kit? Fine, I don't need your help, Rainfur. Be off with you, I'll get back to camp myself."
Rainfur dipped his head, albeit with some shame of the lie he was telling his leader. The tom padded off as if he was going to patrol the border, but as soon as he headed into the grass, he dashed off to meet someone...

1678432038_backinbrightclan.PNG.95614e9d7128fbe454fd0176e4722234.PNG

Amberpelt's lip twitched with irritation. "What kind of creature is this?" she growled. 
"That would be your daughter," Robinflight called from a short distance off.
Amberpelt's tail lashed as she rounded on the medicine cat. "That thing does not, and will not, belong to me under any circumstance." The she-cat was padding towards the medicine cat, anger visible in her glare.
"N-now calm down, Amberpelt. I'm sure if you don't want them, someone else will take care of them-"
"I am not having that abomination in our clan, Robinflight." The she-cat spat the name out as if it was a piece of crowfood. She stayed silent for a moment, before continuing.
"And I won't be having you in our clan either. This clan should be ruled by strong cats, not by pathetic medicine cats that have little to no use."

Amberpelt lunged at Robinflight, using her claw to tear at the other she-cat's dark red pelt. The cats rolled into the underbrush, hissing muted. While Robinflight put up a good resistance, her one itty bitty ounce of strength proved useless against Amberpelt's three points of strength. The she-cat dealt a final blow to the medicine cat, tearing out her throat. The healer collapsed, body jerking and shaking on the ground as she gasped for breath. Amberpelt threw the bleeding cat into the water, so that a pirhanna that tended to hang around could bite at it to disguise the cat claw marks as fish tooth marks.

Amberpelt washed herself off in the nearby water, and dragged the medicine cat back to the camp. Cats gathered around, demanding what had happened. Amberpelt feigned fear, while telling a made-up story. "Robinflight was just wandering in the berry grove, when this big red fish with giant, nasty teeth jumped out of the water and drug her in! It tore at her pelt, and when I managed to rip her from its jaws, it was too late, she was already losing too much blood. I couldn't do anything.."

Waspstar padded over, and inspected the body for a short while. "Well, thank you for trying to save her, Amberpelt. It's not your fault she died." The tom then clomb up the tree in the center of the camp. "We will hold vigil for our lost medicine cat tonight, and then bury her at the water's edge tomorrow."

vigil.PNG.b03f86d158882bab579aeb1ed2c4d2bf.PNG

The clan gathered around Robinflight's body. Nobody knew of the murder that had taken place except the murderer. In the back of the crowd, Lionspots muttered to himself. "Well, isn't this a bright, happy way to be welcomed into a clan.."

For the rest of the day, mundane tasks around the territory were performed.

668262721_anonymouscoyote.PNG.3435d8b8fd0ac1a1017db4a33ffc3022.PNG

Anonymous coyote has appeared! Whoever this is, they are the spirit from StarClan who guides Robinflight into the starry hunting grounds above the territory.

1068222654_predatorsowo.PNG.a0b30992154260f30d989639a7027a29.PNG

The next day...

"Oh, this is just great," Patchstar grumbles as a bearyena jumps out of the bushes. Minnowear swiftly deals all the damage he can to it, which is considerably a lot, while Fleettail weakly finishes it off. Meanwhile, trailing behind is Softpaw, who is now pestering his mother with tons of questions about what he just saw.

In BrightClan, Robinflight is buried by the water, and Amberpelt gets into an argument with Waspstar about what to do with her newborn kit. Amberpelt argues that she wishes to throw it into the water, while Waspstar argues back that all life is precious to the clan. 

"IT'S MY KIT, AND I GET TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT!" Amberpelt yells, snatching up her kit and running to the water's edge. Waspstar does nothing but watch, as it would be pointless to argue with stubborn Amberpelt. The poor kit didn't even receive a name.., Waspstar painfully thinks to himself as he watches Amberpelt throw the kit into the sea. Waspstar then welcomes Lionspots into the clan, but his smile is fake and full of pain, worry, and concern.

452020706_anonymousbird.PNG.461ab3a02224f2ea895f5926d7dbbc49.PNG

Anonymous bird watches as I kill a baby. Meanwhile, two cats, oblivious to the current events, are talking.

1953527413_yoisthisillegal.PNG.b0d9dbc3170048b947c2eddcf69c0c14.PNG

"It's nice seeing you again."
"You too."

It appears that Rainfur and Brightclouds are meeting in secret on the BrightClan side of the border.

"When I saw you on that patrol," Brightclouds speaks, "you stuck out to me. It was as if I found something I didn't even know I was looking for."
Rainfur chuckles. "You too. You know, you look a lot like our leader, Patchstar."
"Yeah, I noticed," Brightclouds laughed back. "It was a little awkward!"
The two continued to talk for a while, before Rainfur suggested something.

"Hey, do you wanna spend some time together?"
"Of course! It's really nice talking to you! A lot nicer than trying to talk to my clanmates, actually.."
Rainfur grinned, his blue eyes shining. "Well, then how about I take you hunting in DarkClan territory?"
Brightclouds' entire face seemed to light up at that moment. "OF COURSE!" she yelled, but then instantly quieted herself down, fur growing hot out of embarrassment. "I mean, of course. I've always kinda wanted to know what your territory is like."
Rainfur flicked his tail. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

The tom leaded the she-cat into the grass. While this was a very bad, very against the warrior code idea, it seemed that the two cats didn't care.

And now, I cut the update off here because I'm bored. Honk Honk!

I like The story so far, and I like how amberpelt is like tigerclaw in the story. Maybe lionspots would be like fireheart...