Stray Fawn Community

Including how many nichelings you want to start with

pebbleheart

I posted this a while ago in the forums, but now that there is a specific category for this, might as well post it again.

I think that you should be able to choose how many nichelings you want to start with, but the genetics should be completely random, unless making your own nicheling is available in a later update. the range should be from 1-15, since 15 is the most you can travel with on ports, and sometimes you want one nicheling to start a challenge of some sort.

3 replies to this post

I think this would be a great little option for a sandbox mode, although being able to start with up to 15 sounds like a lot, especially considering how it could potentially give you quite a lot of gene variety to choose between right from the start

On 12/8/2018 at 5:32 PM, wavypavy said:

I think this would be a great little option for a sandbox mode, although being able to start with up to 15 sounds like a lot, especially considering how it could potentially give you quite a lot of gene variety to choose between right from the start

well, this game isnt competitive, and some people would just want to be relaxed while playing the game. 15 nichelings is also the max number that a port has (whale island) so it makes sense to keep it 15

Edited by pebbleheart
OOPS i was scrolling through my stuff and found out i said is competitve when it should be isnt AHHHHHHHHHH