Stray Fawn Community

Immortal Minerva Playthrough

Larawolf

This playthrough doesn't really have any rules besides that children are only born during the rain. The playthrough is focused on the immortal nicheling Minerva. She is a goddess and therefor unable to die, with perfect and beautiful genetics. (created with console commands of course) All other nichelings will be mortal, and she will travel the world alone until she finds other wanderers. Time takes place in the form of "moons" since days pass so quick but a year would be too long, a moon will be considered a week, but not an in game week of seven days, more a feeling of a week passing for the creatures. But when the counter hits 1000 days, that will count as Minerva's 1000 moons. 

image.png.9150af86cfd3c19938870cfd2e1b8e24.png

Her story begins in the heavens. She is Minerva, Daughter of Metis. Metis is the goddess of wisdom and expects her daughter to reflect her traits. When Minerva grows up to become selfish and greedy. As she leans more to becoming a Goddess of warfare instead of a Goddess of wisdom and medicine. Minerva believes only in power and overthrowing the heavens. Her mother refuses to stand for such a thing and casts her to earth for the next thousand moons. Minerva wakes in the morning on solid ground for the first time in her life, though she is not scared. She begins to wander, and for the first thirty days, she is alone. 

Though she does not age, she is now susceptible to the dangers of earth. She must gather food to survive on, seek shelter where she can, avoid predators that may injure her beyond repair. After thirty days she begins to break down, never has she been alone for so long, how can she possibly survive like this? 

As if in answer to her woes, in the pouring rain the brush begins to shake, a creature emerges from the grasses. He introduces himself to her, his name is Tanu. He tells her that he felt like the pull of the rain was drawing him to her. Obviously having never seen a goddess before, he was bewitched by her appearance. The two fall in love and by the next rain she gives birth to a child. They name him Fleck. Minerva looks over her tiny child and for the first time since she has been cast to this island she is afraid. No half blood child can hold the powers of immortality. She realizes not only will she outlive her first child, she will outlive every child she births, and every creature she comes across on this earth. 

image.png.9a23aeaac7a3dec0d9637f9c7d236906.pngimage.png.c903e2a9a40766f78225a499c3e5e596.png

Time passes and Minerva teaches Tanu and Fleck about the lives of the Gods, and the rules that are rewarded by the Heavens. Her father is Jupiter, God of Storms, who rewards those who have children in the rain with good fortune and healthy kits. "He is what led you here, that day in the rain" She tells Tanu. "I thought I may never find anyone, that my punishment would be lived miserable and alone. But he answered my cries, and he answered them with you." The next rain comes soon after, and Minerva has another child. A daughter, Chia. With the pelt of her father and the spots of her mother, Chia is noticed by the gods as a true symbol of Minerva's growth, and the rain continues for another day, blessing them with extra food. 

image.png.0c7fa110de502b9c5e2869fb0cb91284.png

As the children grow up, each creature falls into a set pattern through the day. Minerva is the hunter, due to her stunning speed, sharp horns, and poisonous fangs she can quickly take down any rabbit or mole. Chia follows behind her and gathers the meat to bring back to Tanu and Fleck, who gather berries and crack open nuts below the Great Oak Tree. Minerva is truly beginning to understand what home is, and her urge to provide food for her family is teaching her the value of life. 

image.png.97477e7e79c953250632a0017c71c2ae.png

Time passes and Tanu begins to grow older and weaker. He can barely manage to crack open a nut, simply collecting them and handing them to Fleck to open. Minerva doesn't know how to handle such a thing, no one in the Heavens gets weaker unless they are poisoned. No one in the Heavens ages. and no one, no. one. Dies of old age. Minerva can't handle seeing this mortal creature she has grown to love pass away. She takes off to the far ends of the territory. Killing mole after mole, giving the meat to Chia to take home. "Father passed this morning." Chia says to her, looking her right in the eyes. "He asked for you every day and yet you never came. Fleck grows older now, will you abandon him as well?" Minerva can hardly face her daughter. "I have not lived as long as many of the Gods, and I have never seen death. How am I supposed to learn to face it now, when it is someone I love? The Heavens of the Gods are different than the ones of the Souls, but I know he is there now, healthy and young again. In a thousand moons I will see him again, just as he was. Is that so wrong?" Chia tilts her head to her mother, in a soft voice retorts "you are a coward." and walks away. 

Within the next few moons, Fleck grows older, his mother never coming back from the far ends of the territory. Chia has been gone for days now, refusing to leave her brothers side. Minerva becomes racked with guilt and builds up the courage to see her son. When she returns, she finds she is too late. Chia greets her with nothing but sad eyes. Minerva sees the gray starting to spread across her daughters muzzle, and the fog starting to grow in her eyes. "I will not leave you" She whispers. 

image.png.8598739fceadf4ba81b168a590543fcb.png

With another moon come and gone, Chia reaches her final night. She lays next to her mother, Minerva's Peacock tail covering her from the rain. "Mother" Chia whispers "Promise me you will move on from here, find a new family, build a new life. Do it better. Don't abandon them." A tear falls from Minerva's violet eyes. "My child, I promise you I will never leave one of my own behind again. Those who die will die right by my side. I will comfort them on their walk to the Heavens." Chia sighs in content, letting go of her final breath in peace. 

Minerva mourns for three full moons beneath the Oak Tree. A rain storm comes and she feels the push from her father, Jupiter, to move on. She listens, traveling though unexplored grasses for many days. One day she stumbles upon a creature in the brush. She first notices the yellow coat, and then the big fluffy fur. Instantly she is reminded of Tanu. The nicheling lifts its head as she approaches. With a snout very different than that of Tanu, and eyes black and night, Minerva finds herself back in reality, realizing this obviously is not her former mate. He excitedly greets her, introducing himself as Wasp, she greets him back. "My, you sure have a unique look going for you there" Minerva lifts her head in shock, never before has she been teased in such a way "I am a Goddess. My pelt is speckled with the stars. My eyes are filled with the universe. Who are you to poke fun, you are named after an insect." He laughs, his eyes bright. "You must either be the most narcissistic creature I've ever met, or absolutely insane." 

image.png.8653cdaec3118f67147fa025bf11820e.png 

A moon passes and the two fall in love. A different love than the one she experienced with Tanu. Tanu treated her like royalty. He knew she was a Goddess and he treated her as such. With Wasp, things are calmer, mostly due to the fact that he has not for a single second believed she is truly a Goddess. He is playful and kind, and when he tells her he wishes to have children she tells him they can't until it rains. 

"What? Why would you wait for rain?? Food is plentiful now, the soil is dry and so is the material to make a nest. Rain would soak the ground, wet the leaves and the branches. That's no weather to bring a kit into" Minerva shakes her head. "My father is the God of Storms. Any child born under the rains is guaranteed health and safety. I refuse to have a kit otherwise." Though Wasp thinks these a the ramblings of a crazy nicheling, they do wait until the rain, and with it comes their first child, Honey. 

image.png.1c81b0d54de837dcf653fa67b548f5bf.png 

"See? A picture of perfect health. Within the next few days the berries will be plentiful, the rabbits will come out to eat, the moles will search for worms, and we shall never go a hungry day." Wasp looks over is mate, who has not aged a day since they first met, and gently whispers "I suppose". They spend the next few days cleaning away the grass and brush. Minerva tries to teach Honey to hunt, but with each bunny he pounces on he simply lets go. Wasp suggests he instead learn to carefully gather the berries off the bushes, which he is able to do at ease. As the land begins to dry Minerva can sense the oncoming rain, she falls pregnant and begins to prepare the nest. On the day of the rain Minerva gives birth to twin girls. Poka and Dotte. They are the first creatures besides her mother that she has ever seen with the poison fangs. Poka's fur is a sleek brown, while Dotte's is similar to her mothers as she is coated in many spots. "They are absolutely beautiful" Wasp mutters in absolute awe of the children. 

"Yes" Minerva whispers back. "They are the children of the stars." 

image.png.689fdeb8e50c27ec25a93222cf05a9f0.png

The kits grow enough to go on their first hunt. Minerva believes they have the mark of the Hunters with their ram horns and poison fangs. Once they learn how to become stealthy, no creature will be able to sneak past them. After watching their mother pounce an unsuspecting mole, the two gather around the burrow. "When will it come out again?" Dotte whispers to her sister. "Hush! It'll never come out if you keep talking!" Poka hisses back. Minerva walks up behind the two, purring lightly. "It will never come out if you continue to sit directly in front of it's burrow." The two pull back, anxiously awaiting the next mole in the colony to pop up. 

image.thumb.png.8e6cdb1ea1fdc6b953d6e5265b016920.png

The children catch a mole together the next day, and continue to catch more and more until eventually they grow large enough to catch one without each other's help. The territory continues to expand. Honey sits between two berry bushes, watching as they become ripe enough to pick. Poka and Dotte travel along the border, picking off rabbits and moles that catch their eyes. Wasp begins to grow older. On his final day he sits surrounded by his mate and his children. "You really meant what you said to me that day, that you are a Goddess." Minerva nods to him. "I never even thought to believe you until the day the twins were born. I had begun to grow gray in the muzzle and weak in the bones but you looked exactly the same. With each day I allowed myself to believe it more, and now that I lay here on my final night, I know it is true. Please, tell me about the Heavens. Tell me about why you are here." Her children stare at her in utter disbelief, but trusting both their parents, they listen to Minerva eagerly as she tells them her tale. 

"I was a very different creature then, so very many moons ago. I was one of the youngest Goddesses, but the child of two of the most powerful. I thought I could rule, that power was to be taken not earned. I believed that no mortal lives mattered and I prepared to rain Hell on the Earth to claim it as my own. So my mother, The Goddess of Wisdom, banished me from the Heavens for one thousand moons, of which I have only completed a small percentage of. When I arrived I was cold and bitter. Unwilling to accept it was I who had to change. I spent many days alone, I grew so lonely that I thought I may just lay down and let myself pass to the Heaven of Souls. But that night my father, Jupiter, brought me rain. And with it he brought me a family. I had two other children. I learned the importance of mortal life. I learned the importance of moral death. My first daughter, she made me promise I would move on, I would make a new family and not make the same mistakes as before. I am going to keep that promise. I swear that to you. And I swear once my thousand moons have passed, I will return to visit my family in the Heaven of Souls." 

They all looked at her in awe. that night Wasp passed, and the children with newfound knowledge were able to grieve but understand that they would be reunited someday. They all continued to hunt and collect. Making the best of their home. 

image.png.06145065d1eaf52024249dc4966b0a01.png

One day two Nichelings wander from the brush. The four look at them in absolute shock as the larger one has a large wing protruding from one side of his body. They introduce themselves as Kite and Claw, two friends who have been wandering this island together since they were kits. This is the first time Minerva has met a group of wanderers. She is unsure if they should join them. Before she can turn them away Dotte and Poka yell out at the same time "welcome!" 

image.png.565fb2230873f751a44918a5648f2ece.png

Minerva looks at her children's bright faces and decides that though they are not her family, they can stay. A moon passes and the rain comes again. Dotte has fallen for Claw and Poka has fallen for Kite, and both have fallen pregnant. The day of the rain two kits are born. First comes Dotte's kit, who Minerva sees and instantly begins to weep. Her daughters try to comfort her, confused as to what has upset their mother so. "She looks so much like my first child, Like Chia." Dotte looks at her child and then back to her mother. "Then we will call her CeeCee, in memory of Chia." Within the next few hours Poka's kit is born. All look to him and gasp in amazement. His fur is feathered and white as snow. A beautiful white crown of horns sits atop his head. Two large wings stick out from both sides of his body. Kite whispers, almost to himself, "How...how can he have two wings?" Minerva looks to him. "He is a gift. Jupiter, the God of Storms and the Sky, has gifted the child with the ability to fly like a bird."

image.png.5d6b12f8075a99193c224857153fc0c8.png

To be continued (very soon) 

• Like 8

The child, named HawkEye, begins to grow. And with his growth comes his first flight. He stretches his wings and give them a couple of test flaps. He looks to Minerva. "Good. Now go try to fly over to Honey." Hawkeye hops up on top of the bunny hill and then leaps off, pumping his wings and catching about two feet of air before crashing down in front of his uncle. "Very nice. Maybe tomorrow Minerva can teach you how to land before teaching you how to fly." Minerva rolls her eyes at her son. "It's not like this is something any of know how to do. I really am trying my best. Goddess of Wisdom and all that." 

image.png.85674f30c7eb73d40bf66cdc6f34d9f9.png

The next few days are spent teaching Hawkeye how to fly. One day Minerva sits atop the bunny burrow. She catches a scent in the air she does not recognize. Something is very, very wrong. Before she has a chance to react, a massive bearyena emerges from the grasses and bites her on the shoulder. Screaming out, Claw and Dotte come running to her side, attacking the creature. Dotte's powerful poison fangs quickly render the beast still, and the two are able to finish it off and tend to Minerva's wounds. She looks at her children in horror. "I thought I was going to die" 

image.png.1a9c53e05e4aa47408f52b68cc82decf.png

Dotte notices a shift in the brush behind the creature, though when she goes to check there is nothing there but a line of bear prints. She notices that there are actually two sets, and one leads away from the camp. 

Later on Minerva walks by the waters edge, still traumatized by how close she came to dying. If not for her family, she would have never been able to take on this creature alone. If it had found her in those first four moons on the island when she was all alone, she never would have had the strength to take it down. While lost in her thoughts she hears an annoyed groan come the water. She looks up to see a nicheling in the water, slapping her paws against the water. 

"What....are you doing?" The creature takes no time to look back at her, simply continues to slap her paw against the water. "I'm fishing. Duh." Minerva nods lightly, looking towards the fish and then back towards the nicheling. "And, how exactly is that working out for you?" She looks back at her in utter annoyance 

"Not very well." 

image.png.2d17a66006f392cdf8ec477380c108a2.png

After convincing the creature to come out of the water, the two have a more proper face to face chat. "I'm Minerva. I am.....I...I'm the mother of the clan that lives here." She states, deciding that stating her Goddess status might not have been the best introduction. "I'm Rey." Minerva smiles at her, and after some back and forth, convinces her to come back to camp with her. Over the next few moons, the two become very close friends. 

All is peaceful until one afternoon. Honey is picking berries by the edge of camp as he always does, when the second bear pounces from the brush, taking out the older nicheling in one easy hit. Kite, being the closest by, runs in and quickly kills the bear, though he's unable to save Honey. 

image.png.c3dc4dfec1944bf796c6be2739f46765.png

With this being her first child to die of causes other than old age, Minerva is in intense grief. She nests down by the berry bushes that Honey had tended to since he was a child, and rests there for days on end. With no sign in her improving anytime soon, Hawkeye, now an adult, takes over for the clan. He awakes one morning to find his chest gems have become a beautiful blue. Minerva looks at them in absolute awe. "Mine used to be that color...when I lived in the sky. The Gods have chosen you Hawkeye. When you join them, it will be as a God." 

image.png.0323f79d22f03db9be089297e8599652.png

Dotte and Poke grow older now. Resting together at the berry bushes by Minerva. The two are slowly surrounded by the whole clan, with the exception of Kite, who passed just two nights before. They all tell stories from childhood, from their children's childhood, for their hopes of the future. It is a happy night, marked by a sad occasion. The two have joined the Heaven of Souls by morning. And for the first time, there is a happy grief, because their loved ones were ready to go. 

image.png.9c14ae22686459bf558ace66a90d4efd.png

CeeCee, who has never truly felt connected to the clan due to the fact she was born on the same day as the great Hawkeye, one day meets a wanderer in the forest, the two fall in love instantly, and run off together into the grass. It is the last CeeCee is seen, and though Claw chases after her, Minerva tells him that if she feels that is her destiny, then she must follow it. He's too old to be chasing her through the brush anyway. Claw agrees and decides to let her go, saddened he could not say goodbye to his daughter. 

image.png.14e1e57a6150012e553a538cad3085aa.png

Claw passes soon after, ready to join his mate and his best friend in the Heaven of Souls. He sits by Minerva's side his last night and tells her how thankful he is that she let them both stay. "You both made excellent mates for my daughter. And you brought two children into the clan, one who became a God, and one who is taking life into her own paws and starting a clan of her own. To have turned you away would have been the end of us." Claw smiles and the two sleep. She wakes and he is gone. Within a few days she stumbles upon a rustle in the brush, a creature's head pops through the grass. "I will admit that I am very, very lost." 

image.png.ade8eb27db2bc49eb24e28dcf28bc5d8.png

Minerva smiles at him. "Well, this is the home for lost nichelings. You've come to the right place." His name is Rokirta, an older tom with a very oddly pink fur. Minerva feels a slight attraction to him but he seems to be taking more notice to the nicheling perched atop the tree. "does he...how...does he have wings??" With a shake of her head, Minerva explains everything to Rokirta, in as plain terms as she can. 

image.png.36c2ae458a0fc97e8783110570cb5cc4.png

By the next moon Rokirta and Minerva have become mates. One night she speaks to Rey. "I will admit, I was worried that you would have fallen for him" Rey gives her a sad smile in return. "Oh Minerva, it was not him that stole my heart." Minerva, confused by this but not wanting to pry, left her to sleep. Come the next rain Minerva falls pregnant with Rokirta's child, giving birth to a fire red kit. She names her Lavata, for her powerful pelt coloring. 

image.png.f2a744b7d62a2eb10d933612da5f5618.png

As Lavata grows up, the others in the clan grow older. First passes Rokirta, who was of old age when he arrived to begin with, then Rey, who passes curled up to her best friend, and finally Hawkeye. He comes down from his tree to sit by Minerva. "Will I join the Gods tonight?" She nods to him "Will I see my parents?" She gives him a gentle look "Eventually, but first you will have to learn many things about being a God. Don't end up like me, getting pushed back to earth." She gives him a gentle nudge. He smiles, curling his wings over himself and falling into a sleep. "Goodbye Hawkeye. I will see you soon." 

image.png.9efe02efe728a4234feca953e2dd606c.png

Minerva can feel the rain coming. As she had become pregnant before Rokirta's passing, she fixes up her nest. Lavata comes to her with one of Hawkeye's feathers she found below his tree. Minerva smiles and slips it in between two entwined twigs. That night she settles. And with the patter of rain beginning to hit her fur, her child is born.

To be continued. 

• Like 6

When Minerva wakes a small kit lays below her, sleeping calmly. She has a sleek grey pelt with a crown of pink horns. Minerva decides to name her Anasi

image.png.fe2c1df8e428486cda17612cdd836c27.png

Lavata grows up and spends most of her days wandering through the grasses, drawn to something beyond the camp. Minerva warns her to not stray too far away, so she sticks close by. After a few moons a creature wanders out from the brush. They lock eyes and at the same time whisper "You're the one I've searched for." The tom reveals himself to be Kirku, by now the two have reached nearly the end of their lives, but they fall in love regardless. 

image.png.e37073b4aa689d7d344f568ca47c740e.png

The next rain to come is a true storm, lasting two days. On each day, Lavata has a child. They are Lala and Kirva. They both share the fire red pelt of their parents, and their sharp horns. The second pregnancy bears too difficult on Lavata, and with the birth of Lala she passes. Her mate follows soon after

image.png.419ef30265952fa14c4cdae9e34f6fe1.png

The siblings grow up and on their first rain as adults, Anasi becomes pregnant with Kirva's kit. The Gods are upset by such a close relation bearing a kit, as he is her nephew, and after the birth Anasi grows sick and dies in the nest. The child bears a striking resemblance to Kirku, and is named Anko after a God of Rebirth. Minerva believes that he holds Kirku's soul, and that he has been given a second chance at life by the Gods, since he was not able to live to see his children grow up. 

image.png.2eefcb116b2eb2bc9ab30258ef9f7e6e.png

One day in the rain, Lala comes across a sick nicheling picking berries off the bushes. The creature, named Dagger, tells her the story of a clan to the North East, from which she was banished for her sickness. Her mother had ignored her clans warnings that she would enrage Jupiter and birthed her on a day of drought, causing her to be born with an extremely contagious illness. Any creature to sleep beside her would be infected. Lala tilts her head at the nicheling. "How does your clan know of the Gods?" She takes her to camp and Dagger tells her story to Minerva, whose face lights up in glee. "CeeCee did it...she started a clan all of her own. We must go see them, we must." Dagger lowers her head sadly. "I'm afraid not many of them survived my illness... they only cast me out once they realized they would all die if I stayed." Minerva looks at the poor child sadly. "I will give you this land, everything we have here, for you to remain for the rest of your life. We will go to the clan, and we will save them. You will remain here, in the comfort of our home, and when the sickness takes you, you will join the Heavens in a healthy body. You are not at fault for your parent's mistakes." 

image.png.455969347ac274f1db446064984bf782.png

Once Dagger is tucked into a warm nest, the clan gathers some of their resources and heads out for their journey. They come across cleared land littered with bones and graves. Minerva leads her clan on steadily, but cautiously. They settle down to sleep around a patch of berry bushes, curling up below their leaves. In the night the grasses rustle, and Anko awakens to see a nicheling enter the clearing. The moon gleams off of her fur in honey colored waves. Anko is instantly star struck. She walks up to him and whispers. "Are you here to save us?" 

image.png.afd5c5517cdda8d98d88a614e202235b.png

In the morning she introduces herself as Silver, and begins to lead the group to the camp. "We had to move to the ocean side, the rabbits all ran from the illness, there isn't any food left here now. Last night I woke from a dream telling me to follow the moon. I walked in its direction until I found you all sleeping here." Minerva tilts her head. "How many of you are there?" "Most of us died from the sickness. It was an impossible situation. Dagger and I were born the same day, we're cousins. My mother moved me to the end of the camp, told me to spend my nights watching the moon and to sleep below the bushes in the day. The clan hoped Dagger would get better, but instead the sickness spread to anyone who remained close to her, except for her mother, who was immune. There were four of us until just two days ago, my father died on the beach, the last one with the disease. Now we are only three." The group arrives at the camp, and a tall yellow nicheling emerges from the brush. 

image.png.7a73551bd5529b770b17fcc32ae60665.png

"Silver, who have you brought with you?" Minerva walks to the front of the group, and the creature's eyes widen. "You are Minerva...The Goddess that walks the earth...you are here to save our clan." Minerva gives a hesitant nod. "This is my family. They all hold the blood of the first creature to create your clan, CeeCee. We met Dagger" The creature lowers her eyes away. "Your daughter will pass in great comforts on our land. We've left her a bounty of food and nest." She lifts her head again. "My name is Belle. I was once the leader of this clan. But I led it to ruin. You've met Silver, allow me to introduce you to our other living member. Rust." A child enters the grounds, she has a small spitsnout and brown fur with flicks of gold intertwined. They all introduce themselves, and over the next moon they help the clan get back on their feet. Rain comes and by this time Silver has become pregnant with Anko's child. That night she gives birth to a boy, she names him SnowDrops. 

image.png.f9c031a78b356f60ad158178f2704245.png

At the same time as the child's birth, Lala and Kirva have reached their final day. The two curl up beside Minerva, say goodbye to everyone, and pass peacefully in the night. Anko, holding the spirit of both himself and Kirku, mourns them both deeply for the next moon. 

image.png.c7f89e3af960eb995343b383318a31d4.png

Two moons from then, Rust and SnowDrops have grown up, and Silver has fallen pregnant again. By this time, Rust and SnowDrops have fallen for each other, and Rust is pregnant as well. The rain comes, and two kits are born. A male is born to Silver and Anko, due to his long hooked tail and sharp clawed paw, they name him Fish, for they can tell he will be the master of the river as he grows. When Minerva spots Rust's kit, she gasps. "She looks exactly like my mother, like Metis." Rust looks up at her. "That can only be a good omen I assume, a blessing from your mother that you are doing well here" She looks back at her kit. "Metisi. That is what we shall call her. A child born in image of a Goddess deserves a name of the same rank." Minerva smiles down at the kit. "Metisi" She whispers, more to herself than to anyone else." 

image.png.be97ffe4fa6b4471c958b2baf3461040.pngimage.png.a16f8c987ca131e7e73dcda96f136370.png

To be continued! (We're now at almost 200 moon) 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Basil said:

This is amazing?? Dude keep this going! I love this omg

So glad you like it!! Thank you for reading, ill absolutely continue soon, I've just been having a lot of issues with my computer so it's hard to play niche lately. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Larawolf said:

So glad you like it!! Thank you for reading, ill absolutely continue soon, I've just been having a lot of issues with my computer so it's hard to play niche lately. 

Man I understand the bad computer issues... hope you get that all fixed up!!

If it's alright, this seems interesting to try, could I have a go at this challenge?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Man I understand the bad computer issues... hope you get that all fixed up!!

If it's alright, this seems interesting to try, could I have a go at this challenge?

Yes you totally should! For keeping the one immortal creature alive I suggest waiting until the creature is five or six days into adulthood and then doing increaseage -5, that way you don't have to do it every day and you're also making sure you don't wait too long. For the Gods/Goddesses I use a mix of real ones and made up ones that fit the plot. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Larawolf said:

Yes you totally should! For keeping the one immortal creature alive I suggest waiting until the creature is five or six days into adulthood and then doing increaseage -5, that way you don't have to do it every day and you're also making sure you don't wait too long. For the Gods/Goddesses I use a mix of real ones and made up ones that fit the plot. 

Generally when I have a creature that I want to stay alive I wait till they have about 3 days left then do increaseage -10 or somethin close to that, thanks for letting me do this by the way :))

• Like 1

After reading this thing, I tried to do this about three times. I made Meringue and another goddess Annini, but then I decided to just do Meringue instead. So, I recreated Meringue. Then, I decided to just do Emmai. So I recreated Emmai. Then I used up her three turns, ended the day, only for her to suddenly die for no reason. I'll probably try to do it again soon, but for now, Save 2 is empty. :( 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

After reading this thing, I tried to do this about three times. I made Meringue and another goddess Annini, but then I decided to just do Meringue instead. So, I recreated Meringue. Then, I decided to just do Emmai. So I recreated Emmai. Then I used up her three turns, ended the day, only for her to suddenly die for no reason. I'll probably try to do it again soon, but for now, Save 2 is empty. :( 

After you use console commands a lot to create a creature, don't move them at all after you've finished creating them, exit that save file, then load back in so that doesn't happen. Then you can freely move the creatures around that you edited without the worry of the endless night or them just randomly dying 
If you ever decide to edit another creature in the save file again and you have more than one creature, edit that creature that you want changed, do not move around any other creatures if you've edited a creature, and just exit the file and load in again. No bugs after you do this! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

(sorry this has taken forever to update, my computer is really struggling and shuts down every couple of minutes) 

Much time passes with little happenings. Belle grows older and passes away, eager to rejoin with her mate and her child in the Heaven of Souls. Silver tells the clan more of the results of the disease. "Many of us died, many of us fled, many of those who fled died. We truly have no idea who survived and who passed except for each other. Most of those who fled were mothers with their children, those who knew they had to put the lives of their children above their love for this clan. There was a beautiful nicheling named Tawny, she was pregnant. She left all of us, including her sick mate, behind in hopes that she and her child could survive. We never heard from her again. Every night I wander through the brush and I look for those who have left. I pray someday I'll find someone and bring them home." 

But moons pass and Silver has little luck. Her once shining pelt has begun to dull with old age. Though every night she still says goodbye to her mate and children, and disappears into the grass. One morning, she does not come home. Fish and Minerva go to look for her, and when they do they come across her body in the distance, with a yellow nicheling snuggled up to her. Minerva shouts out "Hello?" and the creature quickly awakens. She sits up and looks at them. She looks like an exact replica of Rust, just a different fur color. "Have you come to take me home?" 

image.png.0c1e6a591bd7523f741ea0af06c88f40.png

The creature is weak and tired, Minerva and Fish hold her up on both sides to guide her back to camp. She is severely under nourished, clearly she hasn't had a decent meal in a long time. Upon entering the camp, Rust looks up and gasps. She calls out "Sun!!" and runs to the nicheling. Minerva and Fish back away, allowing the two to embrace. "I thought you were dead sister." Rust murmurs. "As did I with you" Sun whispers back. 

image.png.1a84e3cea1801d701bcc19e8a1e74f5c.png

As the two catch up, Anko enters the clearing from the nesting area. He looks to them eagerly. "Where is Silver, did you find her?" Minerva and Fish lower their heads, Minerva breaks the news to him. Anko is crushed, he looks to Minerva and says "I feel that I will join her soon, I've lived life on this earth twice over now, once as Kirku, and once as myself. I am ready to join the Heavens and stay with the Heavens." Minerva nods. The day is spent with Anko saying his goodbyes to the clan, and with Sun learning of their history and rules. Come that night, Anko lies beside Minerva, digging up a nice patch of soft earth to rest upon. As the moon moves across the sky it guides him to the Heaven of Souls. Come morning he is but a shell. 

image.png.9b77bb272fa88fe36122c140e52f3c6b.png

Minerva decides it is time for the clan to move on. Any survivors would have died of old age by now unless they were moved as young as Sun was. She decides it is time to return to her very first home. "I have not been back to this land in over two hundred moons. But I know the food is plentiful, without any creatures there everything has regrown. It is a perfect place for us to start over, there is just too much death here." The clan agrees and they depart. 

The journey is a long one, it will take two moons to complete. On the way there they discover a very small child picking berries off a bush. The clearing is large and empty, there is no parent in sight. Metisi approaches the child slowly, and the child looks back at her in confusion, as though she has never seen another living creature. "Hello there little one, where is your family?" The child tilts her head, clearly not understanding the words. Metisi looks back at the clan. She gathers a piece of meat, bringing it to the child. "Eat" She whispers, which the child does happily. While she stays with the child, the rest of the clan searches the area. Fish finds a pile of bones with a few scraps of tawny colored fur. He returns to the group and tells them he believes the child's parents died long ago, hence why she doesn't know how to speak. They decide to bring her with them, they name her Deliah. 

image.png.e02ad763e83ec2cf49f2296eb89477f6.png

As they continue their journey and Deliah grows, she slowly learns to speak and understand the clan. By adulthood she is as intelligent as any other creature. Fish falls in love with her, and she with him. By the time they reach the new territory Deliah is pregnant. As is Rust, again, though she has grown old. After settling down their first night, rain comes at dawn, allowing them to set up nests and prepare for their new children. While Deliah gives birth easily, Rust proves just too old and passes after the kit is born. Deliah's child is given the name Emerald, for her bright green glowing eyes, and Rust's child is named Chip, for the chipped spots of colors he has in his fur. 

image.png.fe6886d6a89c0174ff33a19ac3513941.png

A small amount of time passes, and the new arrivals grow from kits to children. They slowly begin to walk and talk. Within just a few short days SnowDrops realizes his life is coming to an end. He asks Minerva to raise his child for him, and of course she accepts. SnowDrops passes in the night, curled up next to his son and Minerva. 

image.png.0d51639f88ad04326eb585fa3a7c35fa.png

When Chip and Emerald awaken the next morning they find an exciting surprise. There are rabbits everywhere. They have emerged from their burrows and surrounded the camp, hopping carelessly and joyfully through the grasses. Minerva looks in absolute confusion, they look like small drops of snow bouncing from to and fro. She tells the clan not to harm them. Clearly this is a sign of some sorts. From here on out the clan will harm no rabbit. 

image.png.ae80d331a1434bd0cdcc42ca6f2f0788.pngimage.png.c4b20e0ae5a828b729f1392ddc670bd2.png

But what does it mean? 

image.png.20be5182ef1453534b21c3e71614b60c.png

To be continued. 

• Like 2

It is with a very sad heart I say that Minera's save file has been deleted. With all the issues on my computer I lose files constantly, and because I thought the issue wouldnt happen again I dont have a backup. But maybe someday I'll continue this story on a new save, for now I'm just a little too sad about it. 

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, Larawolf said:

It is with a very sad heart I say that Minera's save file has been deleted. With all the issues on my computer I lose files constantly, and because I thought the issue wouldn't happen again I don't have a backup. But maybe someday I'll continue this story on a new save, for now I'm just a little too sad about it. 

Maybe you could eventually make a new file and say that a bunch of predators...killed everyone? Something like that, and Minera's all alone again. And instead of 1000 moons, since you were at about 200 moons, just go up to 800. I don't know, just a suggestion, and you don't have to do it immediately. 🙂

• Like 5