Stray Fawn Community

Home Island & Bluebirds

Takoyaki

Just a quick suggestion that home island should be filled with bluebirds! Why? Since in the storyline, Adam was taken away from his family by bluebirds, so I suggest that home island would be filled with bluebirds and not just Adam's family since I find it a bit too easy. Considering that home island is a killer mode island, just having Adam's family take berries and meat would be trivial since if you get nimble fingers or cracker jaw into your nichelings it would lead you to be able to collect nuts (which are abundant) while Adam's family can not because of their lack of nimble finger/cracker jaw.

• Like 4

5 replies to this post

I think the reason bluebirds don’t exist on Home Island is the same reason why predators don’t exist on the island. Sure, it would make sense, but it was designed to be a literal paradise and “reward” for all those hard-working players that manage to bring their family lineage home. 

Again, it’d make sense, but it would be the equivalent of a random homeless guy that lives in the sewers f-bombing your party and kidnapping your favorite cousin.

• Like 5

Yeah, it is really odd that you never see one bluebird on Home island. Having it "filled" might be a little bit bothersome because they can obstruckt the view quite a bit, but to see at least some there would make sense :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I' ve always thought Adam got kidnapped in the first place because bluebirds aren't known there. Maybe they nest too far away from home island, under the wrong conditions, etc. 

Got point :D Never occured to me

• Like 1