Stray Fawn Community

So I tried out a story random generator...Im not disapointed xD

TheCrazyDragonLady

I basically just had to fill in the blanks and it made it into a story. 

In a bungalow there lived a weathered, fake Dragon named Violet Fox. Not a handsome wobbly, idyllic bungalow, filled with trousers and a warped smell, nor yet a ginger, brown, curvaceous bungalow with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Dragon-bungalow, and that means happiness.

One day, after a troubling visit from the Wyvern James Duncan, Violet leaves her bungalow and sets out in search of three greasy bananas. A quest undertaken in the company of people, old folk and noisy fairies.

In the search for the Wyvern-guarded bananas, Violet Fox surprises even herself with her braveness and skill as a housekeeper.

During her travels, Violet rescues a kettle, an heirloom belonging to James. But when James refuses to try partying, their friendship is over.

However, James is wounded at the Battle of Four Armies and the two reconcile just before Violet engages in some serious partying.

Violet accepts one of the three greasy bananas and returns home to her bungalow a very wealthy Dragon.

xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Here's one from another random generator:

Tony Wishmonger looked at the squidgy sausage in his hands and felt irritable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his crowded surroundings. He had always hated dull New York City with its teeny, troubled tunnels. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel irritable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of David Walker. David was a friendly banker with spiky moles and pink hands.

Tony gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a malicious, scheming, squash drinker with tall moles and sticky hands. His friends saw him as an angry, adventurous animal. Once, he had even rescued an orange chicken from a burning building.

But not even a malicious person who had once rescued an orange chicken from a burning building, was prepared for what David had in store today.

The wind blew like sleeping goldfish, making Tony shocked.

As Tony stepped outside and David came closer, he could see the silky smile on his face.

"I am here because I want the wifi password," David bellowed, in a delightful tone. He slammed his fist against Tony's chest, with the force of 9199 pigeons. "I frigging love you, Tony Wishmonger."

Tony looked back, even more shocked and still fingering the squidgy sausage. "David, hands up or I'll shoot," he replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two abundant, attractive aardvarks running at a very noble funeral, which had flute music playing in the background and two callous uncles jogging to the beat.

Suddenly, David lunged forward and tried to punch Tony in the face. Quickly, Tony grabbed the squidgy sausage and brought it down on David's skull.

David's spiky moles trembled and his pink hands wobbled. He looked lonely, his body raw like a plastic, poor piano.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later David Walker was dead.

Tony Wishmonger went back inside and made himself a nice beaker of squash.

THE END 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HeyIExist said:

Here's one from another random generator:

Tony Wishmonger looked at the squidgy sausage in his hands and felt irritable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his crowded surroundings. He had always hated dull New York City with its teeny, troubled tunnels. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel irritable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of David Walker. David was a friendly banker with spiky moles and pink hands.

Tony gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a malicious, scheming, squash drinker with tall moles and sticky hands. His friends saw him as an angry, adventurous animal. Once, he had even rescued an orange chicken from a burning building.

But not even a malicious person who had once rescued an orange chicken from a burning building, was prepared for what David had in store today.

The wind blew like sleeping goldfish, making Tony shocked.

As Tony stepped outside and David came closer, he could see the silky smile on his face.

"I am here because I want the wifi password," David bellowed, in a delightful tone. He slammed his fist against Tony's chest, with the force of 9199 pigeons. "I frigging love you, Tony Wishmonger."

Tony looked back, even more shocked and still fingering the squidgy sausage. "David, hands up or I'll shoot," he replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two abundant, attractive aardvarks running at a very noble funeral, which had flute music playing in the background and two callous uncles jogging to the beat.

Suddenly, David lunged forward and tried to punch Tony in the face. Quickly, Tony grabbed the squidgy sausage and brought it down on David's skull.

David's spiky moles trembled and his pink hands wobbled. He looked lonely, his body raw like a plastic, poor piano.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later David Walker was dead.

Tony Wishmonger went back inside and made himself a nice beaker of squash.

THE END 

I’ve seen that generator before!

• 3 years later...

I think it uses the same template, I got this disgusting mess. XD

Disgusting The Void

A Short Story
by 

Aaron Khan had always hated disgusting The Void with its happy, handsome Houses. It was a place where he felt stinky.

He was a mean, hot, squash drinker with chonky warts and blonde elbows. His friends saw him as a thoughtful, tiny troll. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a tricky blind person. That's the sort of man he was.

Aaron walked over to the window and reflected on his hot surroundings. The hail pounded like walking donkeys.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Suzanne Thomas. Suzanne was a wack clown with squat warts and ugly elbows.

Aaron gulped. He was not prepared for Suzanne. 

As Aaron stepped outside and Suzanne came closer, he could see the low glint in her eye.

"Look Aaron," growled Suzanne, with a lovable glare that reminded Aaron of wack lizards. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want Lego city set. You owe me 6316 dollars."

Aaron looked back, even more furious and still fingering the peculiar kettle. "Suzanne, I ate your Lego," he replied.

They looked at each other with wacky feelings, like two plain, pong pigeons flying at a very snotty birthday party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two courageous uncles stinking to the beat.

Suddenly, Suzanne lunged forward and tried to punch Aaron in the face. Quickly, Aaron grabbed the peculiar kettle and brought it down on Suzanne's skull.

Suzanne's squat warts trembled and her ugly elbows wobbled. She looked grumpy, her wallet raw like a combative, crowded cutter.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Suzanne Thomas was dead.

Aaron Khan went back inside and made himself a nice beaker of squash.

i made this

Two Smart Uncles Laughing to the Beat

A Short Story
by

Ralsei Deltarune had always loved dark closet darkworld with its curvy, curved Castle. It was a place where he felt ambivalent.

He was a modest, selfish, tea drinker with fluffy head and vast leg. His friends saw him as a puny, powerless pacifist. Once, he had even revived a dying, lancer. That's the sort of man he was.

Ralsei walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. The cloudy teased like talking rats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Susie Deltarune. Susie was a malicious monster with red head and fluffy leg.

Ralsei gulped. He was not prepared for Susie.

As Ralsei stepped outside and Susie came closer, he could see the quirky smile on her face.

"I am here because I want a pencil," Susie bellowed, in an articulate tone. She slammed her fist against Ralsei's chest, with the force of 8064 owls. "I frigging love you, Ralsei Deltarune."

Ralsei looked back, even more confident and still fingering the silver hat. "Susie, flip you," he replied.

They looked at each other with cross feelings, like two better, bloody blue bottles shouting at a very intelligent accident, which had toby fox music playing in the background and two smart uncles laughing to the beat.

Suddenly, Susie lunged forward and tried to punch Ralsei in the face. Quickly, Ralsei grabbed the silver hat and brought it down on Susie's skull.

Susie's red head trembled and her fluffy leg wobbled. She looked shocked, her body raw like a brave, burnt banana.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Susie Deltarune was dead.

Ralsei Deltarune went back inside and made himself a nice cup of tea.

THE END