Stray Fawn Community

Small Movement Touches

Basil

So I've kinda been thinking about this for a while now but what if there was like... tiny movements with your creatures when you do an action? Like not full on walking animations or digging animations or attacking animations since the models for the creatures aren't really meant to move much... but like... tiny movements? Lemme just explain

So basically, say you move your mouse around really fast, the ears could wiggle a little bit. If you had big ears they would wiggle a lot, medium ears wiggle a little, and round ears wiggle barely at all.

Or some snouts could do the same, like the digging trunk. If you move your mouse across the screen fast enough the trunk would wiggle. Maybe with big nose too.

Maybe when you move a creature around the tail would kinda wiggle too. Also when the creatures are sitting still the tail could like, swish around or wag or something. The fur could also move around when you move a creature.

I know there's suggestions similar to this one but I wanted to talk about smaller movements and not full on animations that Nichelings could have

That's all for now :))

• Like 8

5 replies to this post