Stray Fawn Community

Custom Island Items

Larawolf

So I know that customizing your own island has already been suggested, but if that's too difficult to implement I like the idea of being able to decide what does/doesn't show up on your island. There could be an island settings button that would increase/decrease the spawn rate of bearyenas/rabbils/moles/etc that can be decreased all the way down to 0. same with berry bushes, rocks, oak trees. I know absolutely nothing about video game design but I assume that somehow it's coded in how many of the physical items such as berry bushes spawn in on an island and how many spaces apart they are so that way an island doesn't get overwhelmed with items like that. It would be cool if there was a player option to decide how many of those items spawn on their island. This way the creators don't have to find a way to make it so players can place items specifically in one spot in the game, but rather give them the ability to decide what they want and how often they want it. 

this would be good for lots of challenges, like a no berry bush challenge but increasing the amount of mole burrow spawns, that way they have to make all creatures have at least 2 strength, 

Or good for giving the player a way to play around with the genetics without breaking their game with console commands, now they can increase the amount of berry bushes and focus on the breeding more than the food. 

(please let me know if this has already been suggested or if you want clarification, I didn't look through the other suggestions as I've been having lots of computer issues and im trying to type this as quickly as i can before my laptop shuts down again) 

• Like 6

1 reply to this post