Stray Fawn Community

My little hissy fit.

Lurkily

So the rabbit is on a spine? Thought as much when I saw the spline runner drone, but that's great. It explains the grace of the drones. 

Philo, everyone needs the occasional distraction to disorder their thoughts - the reordering sometimes reveals important things. I appreciate that contribution, too. 

Also, I'm pretty sure the unrelated things were important things. 

New question. Can we have new enemies using spline guidance? It's much more graceful guidance.  Circling you to attack, or spline paths around obstacles? Spine patrols near gives and transmitters.? 

• Like 1

I would love to have more varied and better enemy behavior. There are currently no plans of explicitly using splines for the enemies, as the system was especially designed for the tracks. But now that we have added splines to our knowledge database&experience we might consider this technique when we improve the enemies further down the road. Thank you for your suggestions and nice posts :)  

• Like 1

Oh! Spline missile guidance. Zigzaggy missiles with multishot would make awesome chaotic missile packs. Guidance in general on missiles is really weak right now, though, so much that guidance is usually outweighed by almost any (!) other upgrade. Currently, that idea wouldn't make a very good showing of its behavior. Hmm.