Stray Fawn Community

Making moves at the night?

NINJA >->

while i was thinking there are so many genes to do with the day but the question is what happens in the darkness of the night? maybe having the ability to right click gems that would mean you could make a move at night but of course this does mean  your niche will only get the choice of being either night or day, for each individual nicheling i was thinking that it would bring a  great view of seeing how the night works and on top of that just a few characters to move around during the night, maybe it could open up meny new events
Night debuffs: sight -1/2, slightly cold
pros: Hunting is easier, prey have 50% chance not to notice your  nichelings

something along that but this idea isn't just decided by me but i want the entire community to make an idea of how this could work, its all up to you after all.

• Like 1

12 replies to this post

How do you move with -2 sight? Like blind animals, that can do actions one field around them by smelling? Is this weather oriented, like fog in a normal -1 night?

Personally, I don't think I would use this feature. Moving around the day without penalities is a lot more comfortable. Aside from story challenges, it's too much work for no or little reward.

I suppose you'd get around the penalties with the new genes you mentioned. The result would be one very big update, that I'd rather have spent on some of the new biomes/sealife suggested.

I get that it might be a better option to yourself or others, but I know that feature would sit around on my virtual shelf, unused.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Philo said:

Fun fact, night active Nichelings existed in the very first version of the game :D
Would be cool to bring them back, but that would be a quite a lot of work ^^

Screen_3.thumb.png.9e08ccc50dacf7557acfdf5d11582b00.png

Did you remember to manually feed your nichelings?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Philo said:

I wonder what they would have said about this version with manual feeding xD

They would give up. It would be nice to be able to set a nicheling to "don't eat" mode, tough it would be cruel...

• Like 4