Stray Fawn Community

Divine pack

So it seems to be the new trend to start a RP story.. Sooo

IF YOU CANT BEAT EM, JOIN EM.

Anyway I have decided to play out siri's killer island challenge, with my own twists.

Killer island challenge:

1. Pack seeks out the strongest and most impressive genes (Eg: Bearyna claws)

2. The pack has to 'conquer' each island by clearing off every blade of grass (Not counting regrowing grass)

And finally, as my own addition, I have to visit every killer island and conquer them. 

Welp, lets start!

66421682F0EC9A3F311766A1206C15940FE75ADD

Here are our awesome starters!

34335A23E53ABA9BF3743A4BA255E8A8C9138385

Heres the island

5FC66AF18E57593BE5EB89AB9F9E1F6EE63D1D88So after some meandering around the starting area gathering food, the beautiful Oliander settles into a nest to give birth to her first child. Rust (My starting male) wanders around the small camp, pulling the blades of grass and twigs over to hide the small family. Before they know it, Patch is born. Oliander looks down at her son, smiling fondly. At the same time however, she felt a sort of nagging in the back of her head. She had been banished from her family for lacking the defensive genes that were vital to survival, and rust, who was native to the area, had found her on the beach of the island, exhausted and shivering.She wanted her children to be strong, so that they did not end up with the same fate she had inherited. A small noise distracts her from her thoughts. Then came crashing. Rust looked up from the berries he was eating from and quickly stood between the shaking grass and his mate. 748CEE0DAF277E943D52DD1B8A2B71CFA7E09D33Suddenly, a bright red, derp-snouted male face plants into the berry bush beside them. A thin silence sits for a moment. Rust and Oliander stared in dumbfounded anger that this ugly male had DARED crash into their camp, and into their one food source! As rust is about to punish this male, a small noise erupts from patch who had been picking berries for his mother. "HAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY" The kit erupted into uncontrollable giggles, rolling around in the grass and getting berry juice all over his paws. Oliander, rust and the male all started to laugh as well, as the kit was covered in pink and purple berry juice, and looked like a giant berry. The male, wiping tears from his eyes began to speak: "Hello , My name is Kuduk. Im sorry for crashing in so suddenly. I have been by myself for a while and it would be nice to join a pack again!". Oliander, about to give a resounding no, then noticed the genes that this odd and rude nicheling was carrying... Ram horns, spiky body, and nimble fingers. She gave him a small sniff, but quietly passed him some berries in acknowledgement. Rust frowned, and turned to clean up his still giggling son. The next few days pass at a leisurely pace.

B10C46A15DF58C2B97B054C3F0DB2073A7F039FA
 Oliander soon gives birth to 2 small double diggerpawed daughters, one with pink spots like a butterfly, and another with silvery fur. They are named Padame and Silver. Aaaaaaannnnnddddd no sooner then them being born, a rouge male arrives. Rust, seeing this ugly horrible creature lurking around his mate, quickly makes sure oliander is constantly surrounded by family to protect her. Oliander soon gives birth to 2 more sons.021C472291D33030806D447F3A659839AE283674
Which, was when the first bearyna arrived...720DECBB410D96BEED7A4DB97843D433C32F5C49
  • Like 3

'Sniffing the air with caution, rust slowly inched towards his mate. "Oliander, we have to get the children away, I smell a bearyna...with a child." Oliander shook her head stubbornly. She would not run. She turns to Kuduk and growls. "We invited you before my children were born, and we have kept you safe and fed, and have allowed you the privilege of even talking to my kits. Prove your worth and help us slay this beast. Kuduk looks at her, slightly shocked, but quickly smooths his fur and marches towards the shaking grass, patch and rust at his flanks. They surround the ugly predator, and quickly slayed it, and tamed the small bearyna cub hidden in the brush. Shaking himself, kuduk walks towards Padame, who was expecting his child. Rust walked towards him and murmurs a thanks for the help to kill the beast. Kuduk shakes his head. "There will be more. We have murdered a bearyna mother, which is one of the most horrible offences to the bearyna tribe. we must move, the great killer bearynas will arrive soon...". Rust waves this away as if he was swatting a fly. "You are berries in the brains. My mate will be dying tomorrow, and your child will be born. Stop speaking such blasphemous things!". 

The tribe would soon face the hardest trial they had ever faced. 

Oliander and rust die the next day, and the tribe sits in silence.

The next few days are mellow. Padame gives birth to 2 sons, one named pinky and one named brain.

One pleasant morning, the tribe was digging up roots and picking berries, preparing to mate with the friendly bearyena they had tamed. Padame and Silver were the chosen females to mate with it. As they were walking towards it however..8320FE3E249539375B7689F08E8F15EF61452F31Chaos erupts in the camp. Screams of fear ring out from the kits, and the adults were not very different. With a courageous shout, padame, yells out to the tribe to move towards the oak tree and river. Nichelings race around silver, who was caught up in some bushes and twigs. Kuduk was killed by one of the killer bearynas as he fled, as well as patch, who did his best to block the bearyna from reaching the others. Silver sees no chance for her tribe to survive the attack. Even if they were able to flee, the great bearynas would follow them. She looked towards the friendly bearyna, who was trembling in the bushes, unsure of what to do. They needed his claw genes. She Leapt over the bushes and mated with it as quickly as possible. She scrambled to flee the giant Killers that towered over her and swatted at her. One of their paws connected, and she yelped and crashed into the grass. The killers slowly started at her, and raised their claws to deliver the final blow. Silver closed her eyes, waiting for death., 'AUGAHAHGH" One of the giant bearynas let our a pain filled bellow. She peeked open her eyes, to see reed ( I couldn't remember his name so I made up one.) On the killers back biting into its shoulder. "RUN!" He screamed at her. "I'll HOLD THEM OFF" Silver, without thinking jumped out of the grass, heart beating, adrenaline pumping. She ran, and ran until she tumbled into a small camp, under the before mentioned oak tree. The others looked at her in shock, and then let out crys of joy. They helped her to a nest, and padame came over and hugged her sister. The next day, a small grey baby was born. Shaggy furred, long snouted, and bearyna clawed.B4179D15F929E5343EC0BBAC66C543B6CF2B0589Silver stared down at her daughter with a mix of love, and horror. Her daughter was a beautiful light grey, with a long snout and delicate features. She did carry a bearyna claw... Silver shivered at the memory of that terrible day. The tribe praised her for her bravery to get a bearyna-fathered child. All she could think of however, was the nicheling that saved her...Reed..who had also not appeared since that day. The real Hero.

• Like 2

The tribe were gathered around the oak tree. Pinky and the brains were busying themselves with cracking nuts. Cookie was preparing to have her first child, and the small group awaited the bearyna clawed children.85065685C7EF56BEDAF4664F84E8190E6BAB3E9F

BBB14F7D73D5893519CD72F99620A0A62227E611

Soon Cookies first son with brain is born.

*Pause story*

OMIGOODNESS LOOK AT HIM HES MAGNIFICENT AHHHHH IMMA NAME HIM COURAGE.

Also, the grey little girl that was born in the last chapter was named hope, because she gave the tribe hope for survival.

*Story begins again*

Cookie soon Mates again and has more children418C113DCB4C775FD3A203934A173E872ED7BD9BI named them prince charming :D. (One is prince and one is charming and it makes my so happy xD)

2AF9DE937A941CA409A4CA05D9270C097D6D1DB8A Little red wanderer joins us and immediately falls head over heels for Pinky. Here is her daughter Rala. And a DARN ROUGE MALE comes by and mates with poor hope. *ssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.*

CFD5197B0BAA86BBA260094809D745BB166E6D40The tribe thrives on nuts and destroyed berry bushes, and kills another bearyna mother and inherited the child.

Silver dies TuT.767C56C1E72812173B92A9697D09EFD5C035BE25

Charming sits in boredom, cracking nuts and handing them to his brother. The days had been almost luxurious, they had plenty food, and their numbers were growing quickly. he sighed again, slightly louder. This continues for a bit. 

"WHAT?!" Prince frowns and looks at charming as if he wanted to push him into the river. "Its sooooo boring these days. I want excitement. Mother told us that they got attacked by giant bearynas but I dont believe them, I think they just told us that to keep us close to camp!". Prince sighed. "You know its dangerous....but if  the wilderness is so exiting we can look around for new bushes to destroy tomorrow". Charming frowned but said nothing. It was better then nothing after all. The next day, the boys inched towards the enrtance of camp, trying to go unoticed by any of their sisters. Crawling out they wandered around grinning. There was a cleared, slightly trampled path leading downstream. They laughed and talked as they walked.

They were not being as cautious as they should be..

They soon went back and sat at the entrance of camp, discussing their adventure and bragging to their sisters.

Suddenly, branches and grass around the entrance of camp were ripped up and tossed into the river. A killer bearyna loomed out of the brush,  growling. The boys stared in shock, but quickly defeated him.

Cheers rang up all around the camp. The first stepping stone for conquering this island had been passed.

Hope and Rala soon gave birth to their children, who then mated with the friendly bearyna.E6E6CCA478880CFCA1702FF0E3FA1D358CFD0F42YES first bearyna baby!

Time to mate faster then rabbits!9BEC7AC732707C134751B1151B1025B1F8B1A7F9To be continued...

• Like 2

TiMe FoR THe NeXT CHaPTer!

The tribe quickly starts to grow in size. Now assured by bearyna clawed, faced, and legged children, the tribe starts to focus on the next upcoming problem. Food.

They slowly make their way through the grass, clearing as much as possible and destroying any berry bushes they come across.

One of our child-bearing mothers has given birth to a stripy grey little girl, with one nimble finger and one bearyna claw. She has inherited the great bearyna head, as well as ram horns, which she wears with pride. Her mother names her Shera, for her courageous and leading personality. The young girl wants to explore the grasses and destroy any killers in the brush. The day she matures, she marches into the brush, her 2 younger sisters in tow.3A0E118798108785BBCAF5C078C6F922968A3B13On the other side of the river, a small child is born, with a pelt of night. His mother lets out a happy purr and licks his head weakly. Charming stands by, watching the two of them sadly. The mother curls up around her kit, and falls asleep. The next day, she is limp in the nest. Charming quietly picks up the kit and walks away, the kit squeaking in dismay. *Cries*94B1E223FD0F48A75A4CCC74A8AAE000718D7946He is left to care for his son, who he names Diego. (See a trend yet? *Stares at Ice Age*)

This section of the tribe starts clearing away at the grass down the other side of the hill. I also realise I have a nearly 10 strength Nicheling and I didn't even notice....

2FB163029BD740805980AF3F9607B4CF3E2F0C03Back on the opposite side of the river, a baby boom just happened, as well as the appearance of a handsome wanderer...D3927DB4FEACFDDEA0B60C33367EB77AD84A414BJuxi, which was one of the mates of the friendly bearyna, is now left without a mate and is missing her children, who have left to explore the hill. She stares at this odd bright red Nicheling in from of her. He grins comically "Sorry, didn't mean to startle ya! My what beautiful stripes you have, may I add" He gives her a charming smile, and she cant help but fall in love with him. They quickly expect a child. Meanwhile, Cattail has given birth two male twins, in which she starts to squeal in glee at the handsome children.F4699B2CE29239992A246780E08727A41691D32AThe small group at the Whispering tree (Which is what I have named it) Take turns calling out on the stump, singing and calling out to any wanderers, friend or foes. This group contains some of the last cracker-jawed Nichelings, as well as a few of our older females who quietly clear grass, rolling their eyes at the other three behind them.492BD08C21807E73A7F21B5939524D54FA3A2FDAOur progress so far...FE5B0447C174F5405F7C5816F5CB07D0D23CC77C

Diego has matured to a teen, and is quietly clearing grass at the edge of the territory. He is by far one of the most handsome males on his side of the river, and may end up with more than one mate when he gets older. He ponders this for a few moments while clearing, and is suddenly faced by an adult bearyna. He lets out a yelp of shock, and calls for help. His father is too far, as is any other Nichlings. He turned to face the bearyna, who growled and snarled at him in fury. Diego felt the anger inside of him burst. This animal DARED come near him and his family! He hissed right back at the beast, which reared up to squish this small Nicheling. Diego jumped away, and from some unknown instinct he leapt onto its arm, and crawled up onto the middle of it back. The beast roared and tried to claw him over its shoulder, catching him on the face. Diego felt himself start to slip, and with a shriek gave a quick bite onto its shoulder, before tumbling into the grass, heaving. His father, who had been watching the ordeal quickly jumped to attack. The beast let out an exhausted growl, and the creature seemed to wilt, before falling over. Charming jumped over it and grabbed his son He cleaned his sons wounds, and smiled at him proudly.

Poison fangs had been discovered.5C548F063FEFE73DD47C48E3A854279372E3ED6EThe bushes beside him rustled again. He immediately stood, fur up and legs stiff. Diego sat tiredly behind him. A small, jet-black female tripped onto the ground in front of him, and grinned sheepishly.6C97E7E0AD37EA6FDCA88E6BBEA3E84DA8747C2C

Her name was Mera. and she had been running from this bearyna for a few days after the killers decimated her tribe. Charming gladly let her into the tribe, and she quickly joined the others in clearing away grass. Diego looked at her admiringly,with her black pelt, pink horns, lean body and claws, she would be the best Rabbil hunter in the tribe.

CHAPTER OVER

The tribe is getting quite large, so I may soon start choosing main characters and sticking with them until they die. I also think that Diego is gonna have a harem with Mera, and shera, and maybe another female if she has poison fangs recessive :D. I will pick one as a soul mate for him though.

My hands hurt XD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...