Stray Fawn Community

Take a question, leave a question.

Lurkily

Here's how it goes.  Ask a question.  Then find a question in this thread, and pick one to answer.  Come back as many times and add or answer as many as you like.

Please try to add a question with each answer.  Please try to post new questions.

I'll begin by asking one of my own.  What are you watching on TV right now?

• Like 5

I don't have a console, but I was a Nintendo (NES AND SNES) fan until Sony got into the game. I still think Nintendo is a great innovator, but today I'm strictly a PC gamer. 

Let's get serious. What is your greatest concern for the future? 

• Like 3

Ending up alone. I’ve always been sort of an eccentric, and the town I’ve grown up in limits what friends I can make because most of them aren’t like me. I’m scared that I’ll be alone without friends one day, no matter how hard I try.

What’s your favorite song? Why’s it your favorite?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, medicine cat said:

What’s your favorite song? Why’s it your favorite?

Because, oh my god, that woman plays her voice like an instrument.  And I've seen recordings of her live performances, she's really that good.

What toys growing up captured your fascinations and entranced you?  For me it was marble runs, capsella, all the mechanical engineering toys.

• Like 3

I don't have a particular favorite console, but I like the SNES quite a bit. I also like the GBA, but I have played more GBA games on emulators than the real console.

Other random question for you people: Have you participated in Sport or Music competitions before? Do you like it, do you do it regularly?

• Like 1

For a year or two I participated in girls’ volleyball, but that really didn’t go anywhere. I also did soccer but I apparently really hated soccer.

Ok, question time: what’s your favorite fictional species? Could be from a TV series, game, book, etc.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lurkily said:

What toys growing up captured your fascinations and entranced you?

Schleich animals 1222268647_Schleichtiere.thumb.JPG.22f5a59bed220c9e4d61799925556776.JPG

German toys, high quality rubber/ plastic things and that is only half of my collection * puffs chest proudly* (still collecting though the newer toys suck in looks and quality).

3 hours ago, Markus said:

Have you participated in Sport or Music competitions before? Do you like it, do you do it regularly?

I played football (the european one where you play with your FOOT) for some time but didn't like it very much (I am not much of a team player) and then I did a horse riding competition thingy once and I hated it. I love riding to death but I hate competitions of any form. It is bad for people and for horses.

My Question:

What is your dream? Can be anything :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Schleich animals 1222268647_Schleichtiere.thumb.JPG.22f5a59bed220c9e4d61799925556776.JPG

German toys, high quality rubber/ plastic things and that is only half of my collection * puffs chest proudly* (still collecting though the newer toys suck in looks and quality).

I played football (the european one where you play with your FOOT) for some time but didn't like it very much (I am not much of a team player) and then I did a horse riding competition thingy once and I hated it. I love riding to death but I hate competitions of any form. It is bad for people and for horses.

My Question:

What is your dream? Can be anything :)

AHhhHhHH I used to LOVe Schleich!!!

after that I had a Breyer obsession...I wanna get back into that, it was pretty neat.

my greatest dream is to live out in the country on a farm, away from all stupid people lol

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

AHhhHhHH I used to LOVe Schleich!!!

after that I had a Breyer obsession...I wanna get back into that, it was pretty neat.

my greatest dream is to live out in the country on a farm, away from all stupid people lol

Your dream is surprisingly close to mine XD Add a bunch of animals and location in a cold country and you have it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Ok, question time: what’s your favorite fictional species? Could be from a TV series, game, book, etc.

Quarians.  They're literally space gypsies. I really liked the way they constructed that lore, and the challenges they faced, the advantages their hardships had given them. 

Why is a raven like a writing desk? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

For a year or two I participated in girls’ volleyball, but that really didn’t go anywhere. I also did soccer but I apparently really hated soccer.

Image result for toothless dragonThis adorable muffin

Whats your best/favourite self written story or fanfic?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

Image result for toothless dragonThis adorable muffin

I don’t even read fanfics, but my friend sometimes asks me to read a Sonic fan-comic out loud for her because she can’t read. It’s a cute story.

My turn! What game are you currently playing at the moment/trying to beat?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I don’t even read fanfics, but my friend sometimes asks me to read a Sonic fan-comic out loud for her because she can’t read. It’s a cute story.

...Niche 😂

Anyway, what's your favorite book series?

9 hours ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

I don't remember the name but it was a warrior cats fanfiction, with one clan PureClan where love was forbidden and they would hunt down the poisoned kittypets (poisoned by love). The story was amazing and the characters, it was just awesome!!!

1 hour ago, HeyIExist said:

Anyway, what's your favorite book series?

Warrior Cats and Anita Blake from Laurell K. Hamilton

Q: Do you have pets? If so tell us what kind of pet :D

• Like 2

Just now, Jojo said:

I don't remember the name but it was a warrior cats fanfiction, with one clan PureClan where love was forbidden and they would hunt down the poisoned kittypets (poisoned by love). The story was amazing and the characters, it was just awesome!!!

Is this it?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Just Cause 4.  It's wild, it's insane, it's crazy, it's over-the-top, everything explodes, and you can do all sorts of awesome physics things.  My current fun is putting retractor tethers that connect to enemy helicopters, when they begin to gang up on me.  Sucks them together, and it exceeds a helicopter's design specs to be in close proximity to another helicopter.  Putting thrusters on them after tethering them to the ground also seems to exceed their design specs.  

What's the most fun you ever had gaming? (Sports count.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lurkily said:

What's the most fun you ever had gaming? (Sports count.)

I have two!

1. Going nuts in Super Smash Bros and attempting to take aesthetic screenshots of all the fighters. Sounds scary, but I had a lot of fun figuring out what angle measures looked the best.
  2. Arbiters grounds in Twilight Princess. Period. The boss is super fun and I loved the puzzles.

My turn! What’s your favorite orchestrated song?

• Like 1