Stray Fawn Community

Take a question, leave a question.

Lurkily

8 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

My turn! What’s your favorite orchestrated song?

The London Philharmonic has a whole album of video game music rewritten and played by their orchestra.  Tetris and Mario, it's ridiculous.  But there are also more serious pieces in there, Halo and CoD.  Liberi Fatali is in there, and that song has serious drama.

What's the best thing about cats?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurkily said:

What's the most fun you ever had gaming? (Sports count.)

Beating Dragon Age inquisition in less than two weeks including the dlc's that tie in with the story. And playing Niche after updates and in the first week I got it. :D

Q: Would you like to die your hair and if so what colour?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

Q: Would you like to die your hair and if so what colour?

Oh no, I don’t want my hair to die! I heard a lot of people want my hair! :(

...Just kidding. I know what you mean. I’d probably dye it black... or any dark colour. Dark colours look good on me because I have pale skin. 

My turn! Favorite country flag?

• Like 2

On 12/7/2018 at 1:26 PM, Lurkily said:

Why is a raven like a writing desk? 

Because we're stalling, I'll answer one of my own.  "Because they both have inky quills, and produce notes, though they are very flat, and both are nevar [sic] spelled back to front."

What pursuit makes you happy?

• Like 2

No stalling allowed!

Whats your best/favourite self written story or fanfic?

I don't read fan-fiction regularly, but there was a very very amusing Harry Potter one I read, where Harry did not grow up with the Dursley's, but with different parents which were scientists, and trained Harry to think highly logical and critical. This leads to very very amusing situations, in which he almost becomes friends with Malfoy because he argues against his views, permanently brings McGonagall to tears and uses Time Turners to solve impossible mathematic problems. The fan-fiction was written by a mathematician, if I recall correct xD unfortunately, it wasn't very long.

New Question: If you would be forced to move and live in a foreign country of your choice for two year, which one would it be?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Markus said:

New Question: If you would be forced to move and live in a foreign country of your choice for two year, which one would it be?

Japan if I wanna be adventurous, but the UK if I wanna be practical. I would really have to adapt to the culture in Japan, but I think I’d really enjoy it for a couple of years. The UK since I already speak English and I visited London and it was basically like I never left the US.

My friend recently asked me out and neither of us have ever been in a romantic relationship. Any date ideas besides movies or dinners? (Heads up, I’m a highschool student)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Markus said:

Norway :D It is cold, I am already learning the language, beautiful landscape and I have always wanted to go there and I am planning to go there. So yeah :D

Q: What's your chinese zodiac sign (they are sorted by the year you were born in :) )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

Norway :D It is cold, I am already learning the language, beautiful landscape and I have always wanted to go there and I am planning to go there. So yeah :D

Q: What's your chinese zodiac sign (they are sorted by the year you were born in :) )

Monkey ;)

what is your zodiac (constellations?)

mine is Aquarius :) pretty close to my personality too, ecspecially the “strange” part lol

• Like 1

(Mind if I answer two?)

My zodiac sign is Pisces! It kinda fits because I love water and I’m very introverted.

If I were stuck in a country for a year or two... I’d chose Canada or Japan! Canada, because I still hold on to my philosophy that Canada>USA, and Japan because it’s freaking Japan.

My turn! What’s your favorite household amenity?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

My turn! What’s your favorite household amenity?

Probably when my parents actually clean up after themselves in the kitchen! Other than that, the house not smelling like dog crap all the time and the floors being nice and clean instead of sticky because one dog couldn't hold it and left an everlasting gift even after cleanup.

Question: How many pets do you have, if any? I have 7. Four dogs, three cats. I have to feed six of them every night.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

what is your zodiac (constellations?)

I'm Gemini. I think it is kinda fitting :D

Q: How many languages do you speak?

Edited by Jojo
ups forgot my question
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 10:44 AM, Kepa-Shanyang said:

Question: How many pets do you have, if any? I have 7. Four dogs, three cats. I have to feed six of them every night.

I have one cat, Alvin. My apartment is a bit small for lots of animals. He gets into EVERYTHING. I'm taking him to the vet later today because he ate part of a zip lock bag, and I have to make sure there isn't a blockage. 

Do you create?  What? Stories, artwork, craftsmanship? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lurkily said:

Do you create?  What? Stories, artwork, craftsmanship? 

I create stories and sometimes artwork :D

Q: If you could have a/ another pet, which one would it be?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jojo said:

Just . . . . . no.  I can't do it.  One is already demanding enough. (Not that he's hard, Alvin is really kind of demanding.  Lap, now.  Move that aside, the king needs a heated seat.)  If anything, maybe another cat, so that the maintenance is more of the same and there are fewer challenges in them getting along.

Trek or wars?  Which is your favorite movie/series in the set?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jojo said:

If I actually had money, I'd get one of those over-shot dog breeds (Borzoi, maybe?) or a cat.

My turn! If you could have heterochromia (two separately coloured eyes), what colours would they be?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lurkily said:

Star Trek all the way. I grew up watching parts of the old ones with my mother and never really got into Star Wars, though I have watched the three newest ones.

4 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

If you could have heterochromia (two separately coloured eyes), what colours would they be?

Now if we talk not real eyecolours: orange and a really deep blue. Real eyecolours green and blue :D

Q: Do you prefer watching movies in the original or dubbed versions? (If you have dubs that is, in Germany everything is dubbed)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

never really got into Star Wars, though I have watched the three newest ones.

That's a shame.  The new ones are prettier, but the original trilogy by far had better chemistry between the characters involved.

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

Q: Do you prefer watching movies in the original or dubbed versions? (If you have dubs that is, in Germany everything is dubbed)

Depends.  If I can give it my full attention, sit down, lower the lights, dubtitles.  Tone of voice conveys a lot, and I don't look away from the action to read them; it just happens, corner-of-the-eye, after a while.

If I'm busy, cooking, dubs, because I can follow a movie while dividing my attention.

Almost forgot to add a question.  Ginger ale or ginger beer?  (Ginger beer is also non-alcoholic; it's basically ginger ale, but typically with less carbonation and a lot more ginger.)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lurkily said:

My family is forcing me to watch every new Star Wars movie (to them, Star Wars is basically a religion), so you can say I kinda like Star Wars? I watched one of the recent Star Treks and really liked it, though, so I'm swaying a little closer to Trek. Also, since I am a rebel,

6 hours ago, Lurkily said:

Almost forgot to add a question.  Ginger ale or ginger beer?

GINGER ALE

(It's my favorite beverage!)

My turn! If you could be anyone from history, who would you be?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

My turn! If you could be anyone from history, who would you be?

Hmmmmm.  Weird to think about.  Why would I want to be someone whose goals and desires aren't mine?  If I had to pick someone else's circumstances to be born into . . . Stephen King.  A writer from a legacy of writers, whose writing was encouraged and read and critiqued by his family every day, who came to adulthood in an era where the field of authorship wasn't oversaturated and when publishers could often be relied on to look out for an author's interests.

What BRAND of gingerale(Or ginger beer)?  For me, Schwepps or Seargrams for Gingerale, Goya or Q for ginger beer.

• Like 3