Stray Fawn Community

Do wanderers spawn on Home Island?

As far as I'm aware, if you don't use console commands, once all of Adam's family dies, no more wanderers spawn on the island

I had a tribe that I started on Adam's island going 200 days strong with not a single wanderer since Adam's tribe. The only wanderers were ones that I released

Now you can get wanderers by calling on stumps, but that's not exactly the same thing as finding a wanderer that randomly spawned

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

As far as I'm aware, if you don't use console commands, once all of Adam's family dies, no more wanderers spawn on the island

I had a tribe that I started on Adam's island going 200 days strong with not a single wanderer since Adam's tribe. The only wanderers were ones that I released

Now you can get wanderers by calling on stumps, but that's not exactly the same thing as finding a wanderer that randomly spawned

Oh! So calling actually spawns wanderers?  Or am I reading that wrong? Any wanderers would be fine for a challenge I'd like to try there. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Speaking of Home Island and the console, what’s the gene command for Home Island Immunity? (Is there one?)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/440650/discussions/1/3377008022030054687/

Somewhere down there is the whole command. This doesn't work at all for some, for others it works just fine. No idea why, though. The allmighty niche gods never eat my games. 

• 2 weeks later...