Stray Fawn Community

New bears?

THURSDAY, AKA THE BEST DAY OF FEBRUARY. AND I ONLY HAVE SCHOOL FOR HALF THE DAY AND THEN I'M FREE TO ESCAPE TO THE BEST GAME EVER.

I'm gonna make a game immediately to test this stuff out at soon as I get home from school tomorrow :D

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Kattails said:

OMG YESSS!!! ❤️ February has ended with a SPLASH ❤️ First Pokemon Shield and Sword and now Niche updates? YASSSS

what about with a Skysplash8? I couldn't resist

39 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

WRONG

It’s obviously the 27th because that’s my birthday... oh wait-

Anyways Happy birthday to you, love Meringue and Sky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Kattails said:

OMG YESSS!!! ❤️ February has ended with a SPLASH ❤️ First Pokemon Shield and Sword and now Niche updates? YASSSS

When i first read 'Pokemon Shield and Sword', I thought 'oh fangame'. Then I look at YouTube and OH THAT. I like Grooky the best out of the three starters :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

When i first read 'Pokemon Shield and Sword', I thought 'oh fangame'. Then I look at YouTube and OH THAT. I like Grooky the best out of the three starters :)

Scorbunny for me. It's always the fire starters. Just hope this one isn't fire/fighting too lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kattails said:

Scorbunny for me. It's always the fire starters. Just hope this one isn't fire/fighting too lol

I like the grass types. I own Pokemon Y and Pokemon Ultra Sun, and my starters have been Chespin and Rowlet. Great names, too. Chester and Owlliver (pun on Oliver, in tv show Arrow Green Arrow's real name is Oliver, he shoots arrows and so does Decidueye!) :D Tho Chester is gone forever because I restarted the game to do a Monolocke with bug types. Hopefully his wonder trade trainer is good to him...

• Like 1