Stray Fawn Community

Toxic Body Miracle

Sky

So, I was playing my own version of the Immortal Minerva playthrough (just on my own) with my goddess Berri, and her daughter sang on a tree stump a few times before attracting this guy.

20181211131357_1.thumb.jpg.7cbf079cc5ebffe84d7f17a9f274f441.jpg

A the next day, with her newborn son (Oz's child) at her feet, Rose calls out again, and attracts a green toxic-body teen.

20181211212112_1.thumb.jpg.ba2834c66a1f25cb9980135563f78af2.jpg

The weird part of all of this is that they both had two damage on them. Also, they share a lot of genes, which is interesting. Toxic body, antenna, platypus beak, swimming tail.

I think Oz should be the god of something, but I don't know yet. Anyways, when he died I'll post about what else happened to him (and Zelena) and maybe you guys can help me decide what he's the god of :) 

Also, I use the name Berry Juice a lot (pretty much every creature with reddish spots gets that name), so maybe they should be the god(dess) of names? xD

• Like 7

I think it would be cool if Oz was the God of miracles, a creature who with him brings creatures of similar appearance, and from then on when you stumble upon a wanderer with the toxic body or platypus beak, it means they were led there by Oz and its a sign there are good things coming for your clan. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...