Stray Fawn Community

100 hour anniverary

bostonlobstah

I remember when I first hit 100 hours in Niche. Boy was I proud. Now it kinda seems funny. I don't even want to know how fast my hour counter will go up with the sandbox update. Especially if it comes in the my semester break ^^

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jojo said:

I remember when I first hit 100 hours in Niche. Boy was I proud. Now it kinda seems funny. I don't even want to know how fast my hour counter will go up with the sandbox update. Especially if it comes in the my semester break ^^

Hopefully for Christmas I'll get an entirely new computer cause for one, my hard-drive broke and second, my original computer is almost ten years old now, so I think it's about time to get a new one! My hour count will literally skyrocket...

By the way, does the hour count stay the same even if you play on a different computer? Like does it save from the previous computer

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

Hopefully for Christmas I'll get an entirely new computer cause for one, my hard-drive broke and second, my original computer is almost ten years old now, so I think it's about time to get a new one! My hour count will literally skyrocket...

By the way, does the hour count stay the same even if you play on a different computer? Like does it save from the previous computer

I got steam on the family's Windows 10 and the Windows Vista. I have only played on the Windows 10 since I'm scared what would happen if I played on the ancient one X,D

We replaced the Vista though (and just in time! I went onto Steam once and they said they'd no longer be supporting the Vista in jan.!) but I still haven't played Niche on it because when I go back to the 10 and open Steam it will sometimes say that if I played on the other computer my game might not be saved. So I guess you can only play on one computer unless you get a second account maybe ??

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Basil said:

I think the hour count should be saved on your steam account but I have no idea.

31 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I got steam on the family's Windows 10 and the Windows Vista. I have only played on the Windows 10 since I'm scared what would happen if I played on the ancient one X,D

We replaced the Vista though (and just in time! I went onto Steam once and they said they'd no longer be supporting the Vista in jan.!) but I still haven't played Niche on it because when I go back to the 10 and open Steam it will sometimes say that if I played on the other computer my game might not be saved. So I guess you can only play on one computer unless you get a second account maybe ??

You should be able to play with one account on two computers by synchronizing your saves with steam and making sure that they are up to date at all time and or just start two different tribes for different computers :) and or back up your saves and manually move them if steam is behaving weird

• Like 2