Stray Fawn Community

Keen Eyes 👁👁

CobaltHero27

This is my first idea for the game that I've had for some time, Keen Eyes gives 3 sight to what ever has it. It could be just a base gene or be like round ears and only be found on home island. For some reason this has just stuck with me for so long that i could just call it one of my favorite genes. For its symbol it could be like a goat's eye or the normal eye with more of a pupil in the middle. Why I wouldn't go with a cats eye if for a other eye gene that could go with moving at night. Out of all my genes this is the mostly to get but into the game in some way or form. Anyway I'm off😴

Edit: How to get, Clear # amount of tiles (250 tall grass for one) Survive # amount of days or Can be found by going to new islands (like most genes)

Edited by CobaltHero27
Forgot
  • Like 5

2 replies to this post

Funny, I was thinking a gene for better sight would be quite cool the other day. We have the big nose for better smelling and the big ears for better hearing, so why not have better eyesight? 

Maybe they could be called big eyes instead, and it could make the eyes bigger than they are in normal sighted nichelings? This way they would match the big ears and the big nose, and it would be possible to tell if a nicheling has the gene simply by looking at them. Plus big eyes always make animals look cuter xD

I don't think they should be auto unlocked though, that would make it too easy to get. I also think that the home island thing should be kept for the round ears only. Perhaps to unlock them you would have to have a certain amount of nichelings with big ears and a certain amount of nichelings with big nose. Maybe 25? Or 50, at least for the big nose, seeing as it's easy to unlock and its fairly dominant