Stray Fawn Community

Simple Nicheling Portrait

Takoyaki

11 minutes ago, Takoyaki said:

Not a nicheling but I decided to draw my OC to relieve some stress! I'll try my best to finish all the requests on my other thread ^^!

big_boi.png

Pretty artwork, and I love the brush you used! All the artwork you posted here is pretty, in fact! :0

Have you ever tried anything else other than head shots, though?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Pretty artwork, and I love the brush you used! All the artwork you posted here is pretty, in fact! :0

Have you ever tried anything else other than head shots, though?

Occasionally yes! Though I am still practicing animal and human anatomy so I probably won't post any full bodies as of now since they're all mostly sketches but if you're interested here are some busts and a fullbody deer sketch I tried doing awhile ago on ms paint!

sKWF7uY.png

re6tEBU.png

xKn0rQW.pngn2nxHDy.png

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Since I haven't gotten into the mood to draw nichelings all that much recently, here's the ghost boy again but I actually got around to making it a fullbody this time! I hope you guys like the artwork even though the front legs are wonky!

sleepy_boi.png?width=610&height=610

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody! I apologize for the inactivity in drawing art and more nichelings but here's a sketch I did as a warmup before I started on the super late secret Santa I'm supposed to do, haha! Worry not the person I'm drawing for is aware of my delay ^^

(You might be able to see that my style on anthros changed a lot although not much changed about my style on ferals)

heheecksdee.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Willow the flufferThank you so much for the compliment! Also, you're probably right on the answer lol, but I do often use references for expressions and to develop my art style more ^^! I do sell art, but I only do it for game currency for Lioden or Flight Rising which are both browser games!

Feel free to message me to get more information about where to find me on those two games ^^

Here's a new piece I did, I tried using new brushes and lining my work before coloring

image0.jpg

• Like 6