Stray Fawn Community

Simple Challenges!!

HeyIExist

Should I do a challenge where the afterlife is literally Niche and everyone's immortal (yes historical figures would be included) or a challenge where the whole world is changed into Niche and groups attempt to recreate countries or something (idk)?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. First Challenge Idea

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Second Challenge Idea

• No
    • Yes

So, I've been getting bored with the challenges I've been attempting, yet I really want to play Niche. Do you all have any simple challenge ideas?

Also, please respond to the poll and see what you think. The first challenge idea came to me in a dream, and the other one is based off of the first. If there are enough yes votes for either or both, I'll try it/them out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I voted for the first one, Can Snocat or Anasi be there? Pwease? Pretty pretty kitty please?

Yup they can be...though I don't know what they look like....pictures please? (that sounds like papers please now that I think about it)

Edit: Wait, do you mean Anais? Because I was just reading your Landela tribe thread (it's good btw)

Edited by HeyIExist
read the edit and you'll see

On 12/16/2018 at 5:33 AM, HeyIExist said:

Edit: Wait, do you mean Anais? Because I was just reading your Landela tribe thread (it's good btw)

Yes (sorry bout that, Anais and Anais are both names you can get just from Niche :/)

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:31 AM, Aetherskye said:

Yes (sorry bout that, Anais and Anais are both names you can get just from Niche :/)

I know, it's fine. I wasn't sure, because I didn't know if you meant another Nicheling that was in a playthrough you hadn't posted here yet.