Stray Fawn Community

Whims Playthrough (Question)

bannergirl411

4 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

I failed my first attempt because I wasn't familiar with the options and kept clicking the 'wrong' one out of habit. 😅

I tried the Whims challenge before, and since I actually didn’t know or care about the rules I failed. I mean, I didn’t look at their genes, but I didn’t do anything like control the population count using a number generator or stuff like that. Oops :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2019 at 10:35 AM, Goggles-kun said:

I tried the Whims challenge before, and since I actually didn’t know or care about the rules I failed. I mean, I didn’t look at their genes, but I didn’t do anything like control the population count using a number generator or stuff like that. Oops :)

I kept accidentally checking the genes. I put that save file away and will pull it out again when the sandbox update comes :)

• Like 1

Finally Have time for an update.

1403818779_UggRouge.png.6d99948eb1d2b28237ea5587ee87d09a.png

Koko had her rouge baby. His name is Mud. There is talk of leaving him behind when we move islands.

Tora.thumb.png.ad0b2eb76488950c95cb2b78840efa2a.png

Cremini has died of old age leaving behind a son named Tora with Digging Paw and Nimble Fingers. Button has died of old age. And Autumn Stag has died of old age meaning we need a new leader. Young Tora is named Patriarch. Tribe size goes up to 14. Yay!

Scared.thumb.png.d7d98d7699d61672486217d299144602.png

But first we move islands. Marble mated with Cheddar right before he died. Didnt manage to set his mutations before he died, Oops... Marble has White horn color from the Whims and claw from me. Nico and Mythra have decided to become mates. Mythra gets medium tail from the whims and toxic body from me. Nico gets No pattern from the whims and Purple eyes from me.

Savanna.thumb.png.bc5b67890b28f77891458693e801e1e8.png

We have arrived at the savanna. Its actually mostly water with a savanna rim, but its hot enough that my tribe of mostly heat and big bodied creatures is gunna suffer. Mythra and Nico have had their daughter. She has Heat body, Ram Horns, Cracker Jaw and a leg from each parent. Need names for her. Marble has had her son a beautiful child with green eyes and a claw. He also needs a name. It is Nico's last day. Mythra prepares to have one more child with him.

• Like 4

I have decided to name Mythra's Daughter Emma and Marble's Son Elliot.Mythra and Nico have died leaving behind...

Crow.thumb.png.a348b32761817dfc1fcf3569fc743236.png

A sickly baby with digging paw and poison fangs. He is named Crow. Out tribe size is getting really low so on her last day Marble mates with Tora. Tora gets Black Eyes from the Whims and Medium body from me.

Tess.png.0233a3f0e67574873f0d1f598610ea27.png

Baby Tess looks a lot like her mother, to bad she got big body... Emma and Elliot have become mates. Emma got Yellow Eyes from the Whims and Swimming Tail from me. Elliot got normal blood clotting from the Whims and Swimming tail from me.

Rean.thumb.png.1a8bc1d915862f327b4d0e728d2ffd12.png

We have had a Bearyena attack! It killed poor Sterk and is after Crow now. Emma has had a son named Rean.

Girls.thumb.png.a07c44028064d4dc928e6bda243549ba.png

Poor Crow has died from a combination of his illness and his injuries from the Beareyna. Emma and Elliot have had 3 more children. Their son Machias is unfortunately sickly, But their daughters Alisa (Cracker jaw) and Fie (poison fangs) are beautiful and Healthy. Tora has died of old age, who should be my next leader? Rean or Fie?

• Like 2

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Who will Lead?)
  • bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (A new Matriarch)

The new leader is...

Fie.png.9533a114ee2a9d74c1462e84520ae389.png

Fie! Tribe size goes down to 10, but thats ok, we only made it to 8 in Tora's Reign.

Sibs.thumb.png.0000b478090e3aa970b05e0e1d69cc4e.png

Due to a shortage in unrelated Nichelings Rean is mating with both of his sisters. This could be bad... Rean gets Red Brown Fur from the Whims and Claw from me. We need to be able to swim and fish here. Alisa gets Green Eyes from the Whims and Swimming Tail from me. Fie gets White fur from the Whims and Claw from me.

Sara.png.cb6d6656f670ac8665f41badb2d5aff4.png

Emma and Elliot have had another child. A sickly Daughter named Sara.

Illness.thumb.png.95bd5df39af9f5767e3486c61b74f724.png

Alisa and Fie have had their children with their brother Rean and as I feared they are both Sickly. Alisa's son is named Thomas and Fie's Daughter is named Sharon. We need to find Wanderers STAT!

Valimar.png.51eb4b837317f35cce663b4da21f2d59.png

Oh look a wanderer. We have just brought in Valimar and Fie is quite smitten with him. The whims have given him Normal Hind Legs and I have given him High fertility as his is very low. Machias has died of his illness. Sara has decided to become a wanderer.

Bonus Points to anyone who knows the obscure game I am naming characters after today. 

• Like 2

Thomas and Sharon where given the task of swimming to try unlocking water genes. both ended up drowning cause I couldnt find a water plant fast enough. Both Fie and Tess have mated with Valimar. 

Healthy.thumb.png.a8476086b1105a07d7c223ba6c2885aa.png

Fie has had a healthy set of twins. The girl is named Alfin and has digging paw, The boy is Cedric and has ram horns and a Claw. Tess has had a son with Ram Horns, Digging paw and a SCORPION TAIL! I never get scorpion tail... He is named Guius. Elliot and Emma have died of old age. Tess and Fie have each mated with Valimar again.

Attacking.thumb.png.5900921dac37b973f7a5c1c0b4049ff0.png

We have had a double Beareyna attack. Both went after poor Guius Who poisoned them and now must flee.

Jusus.png.2dc2ea9d72ed3e9e5a8f588a896f8b7f.png

Fie has had a handsome boy named Jusus with Claw.

Millium.png.8215f81164edcd5aafc5c6da4ebfa78d.png

Tess has had a daughter who I think has Lean body. Her name is Millium.

Tribe.thumb.png.f6c4484453ee8f5605742d191a33a157.png

We have defeated the Beareyna and tamed their child. Unfortunately Valimar was too elderly to handle the excitement and Alisa was gravely injured, both died in battle. Alfin was very impressed by Guius in the battle and has agreed to be his mate. Alfin gets Short Sighted eyes from the Whims and Good Eyes from me. Guius gets Brown Horn Color from the Whims and Claw from me. Cant wait for you to see the baby.

• Like 3

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Beareyna Days)

Really into it today. AKA I am procrastinating at my housework. I'll do a few more days. Tess has died of old age.

Blu.png.27b608fbd9b131912b0dd3d45b0ff13b.png

Guius and Alfin's daughter has the coolest pattern I've ever seen! Unfortunately little Blublanc is also Sickly and does not have Scorpion tail. Might do one more try while waiting for friendly Beareyna to grow up.

Roufus.png.d676f9ae138ffd2de01c2b26128ca0de.png

Young Roufus looks exactly like his mother. Unfortunately he is sickly like his sister. To try and get some better genes showing up Fie has mated with Guius. Millium and Jusus have become mates. Millium gets High fertility from the Whims and Claw from me. Jusus gets Pattern shape D from the whims and Fishing Tail from me. Rean has died of old age. We are really low on food.

More.png.58f8c3d09f6b421efdee2b9e9c82c026.png

Alother beareyna attack. I hate to say it, but... At least it went after a sickly one... Also young Blublanc has died cause I needed food and she had to be put on cactus fruit duty.

Selene.png.c98081792e1f88788d443f760378b9ff.png

Oh boy. The Beareyna turned and killed Fie so she did not have her baby. New Matriarch is just born Selene. She has he fathers Claw and Possibly her mother's Lean Body. Tribe size has stayed at 10.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Selene.png.c98081792e1f88788d443f760378b9ff.png

Oh boy. The Beareyna turned and killed Fie so she did not have her baby. New Matriarch is just born Selene. She has he fathers Claw and Possibly her mother's Lean Body. Tribe size has stayed at 10.

Selene is my cat's name! Though... my cat looks nothing like the Selene that is now your matriarch

Her pattern is actually really cool if you look at it the right way. It looks like a distorted masked pattern. Anyone else see that?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

Selene is my cat's name! Though... my cat looks nothing like the Selene that is now your matriarch

Her pattern is actually really cool if you look at it the right way. It looks like a distorted masked pattern. Anyone else see that?

Im still naming them after an obscure video games characters, and Selene is a cat in the game too. LOL

Still no guesses as to what game...?

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

• Sky changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Bearyena Days)
1 hour ago, bannergirl411 said:

Im still naming them after an obscure video games characters, and Selene is a cat in the game too. LOL

Still no guesses as to what game...?

WAIT WAIT

Lemme guess

goes to off topic and uses my awesome copy n paste skills

IS IT ONE OF THESE 

"Current favorites that I play off and on are Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, anything from the Pokemon series, the Zelda series, Xenoblade 2, Stardew Valley, the Atelier series, Pikmin, Trails of Cold Steel, and Theatrythim."

1 minute ago, Basil said:

WAIT WAIT

Lemme guess

goes to off topic and uses my awesome copy n paste skills

IS IT ONE OF THESE 

"Current favorites that I play off and on are Digimon World: Next Order, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, anything from the Pokemon series, the Zelda series, Xenoblade 2, Stardew Valley, the Atelier series, Pikmin, Trails of Cold Steel, and Theatrythim."

LOL yes. Trails of Cold Steel.

41 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Cold steel? Hm...

image.png.9f8dbe0bf10be3cf25423269bc154100.png

I also see you are a Zelda fan. Welcome to my special hell

Its a fun game my husband found on steam. Its about a group of students in a military academy in a country on the brink of war. Great story, Great Voice acting and intuitive gameplay. Really, what more can you ask for?

14 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Its a fun game my husband found on steam. Its about a group of students in a military academy in a country on the brink of war. Great story, Great Voice acting and intuitive gameplay. Really, what more can you ask for?

No, the purple sonic is an old meme...

"Coldsteel the Hedgeheg is a fan-made character from the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. The character is widely mocked online as a stereotype of an edgy teenager, which is full of grammar errors and 4th wall breaking descriptions."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

No, the purple sonic is an old meme...

"Coldsteel the Hedgeheg is a fan-made character from the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. The character is widely mocked online as a stereotype of an edgy teenager, which is full of grammar errors and 4th wall breaking descriptions."

Never have been into the fan made characters as much. I don't tend to know about them. Im the kind of person who sits there during movies that were adapted from books and mutters about how "thats not how it happened in the book" and unfortunately it carried over to video game characters vs fan made characters...

• Eek! 1

56 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Never have been into the fan made characters as much. I don't tend to know about them. Im the kind of person who sits there during movies that were adapted from books and mutters about how "thats not how it happened in the book" and unfortunately it carried over to video game characters vs fan made characters...

Not into fan characters either, but I only heard of it because it was a meme. Sorry

Hello everyone, a lot has been happening here lately. Roufus sacrificed himself to feed the tribe. Alfin breed with the friendly Beareyna on her last day. we have two sickly wanderers stalking us. 

Tribes.thumb.png.8a01e5247c22c421ce19d21f87145be4.png

Alfin's daugter is called Laura. She has poisin fangs and a beareyna claw. Millium and Jusus have had a clawed daughter named Clare. Cedric and Guius have died.

Dez.png.0ddbf0fa183c2db5a26cc8a2c8e06c26.png

Millium has died. We are down to only 4 Nichelings and have been forced to mate with this blind wanderer do we dont die out. Clare gets Pattern Shape D from the whims and Big Ears from me.

Elise.png.0c0be9218022e73a5d3337aae6812f7e.png

Baby Elise has Claw and Lean body. If we could get some males here maybe there would be some hope. Jusus has died. 4 females left in tribe.

okk.thumb.png.0db6e412fa6b93d2584a406ac104c739.png

Little Elise was attacked by a Rouge Male. Right now I don't care too much, we need more tribe members. Elise was given high fertility from the whims and Big Ears from me.

Derp.png.5e2145a4aab7f14316fc5e43d3da1732.png

She has bad eyesight, a deformed paw and an ugly face, but she got her mother's claw. Maybe she can help fish. She is named Vita.

Again.png.05c2f6b6e59f63a95e850dd3b51071e9.png

Selene was also attacked by a Rouge while fishing up some dinner. The Whims give her nimble fingers and I give her Fishing tail. This is getting interesting.

• Like 2

• bannergirl411 changed the title to Whims Playthrough (Brink of starvation)
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been forever. Im kinda scared we are gunna die.

Cayenne.png.67d34a91b04e2abe4cf18e338e503a49.png

Selene had her Rouge Baby. His name is Cayenne. He got digging paw. He and Vita will be mates. Our leader Selene has died, her son Cayenne will be the next leader. Tribe size goes up to 19. Vita was attacked by a rouge while trying to mate with Cayenne. SIGH! She gets Cracker Jaw from the Whims And Beareyna Claw from me. Cayenne had received Medium pattern from the Whims and Fishing tail from me. 

Ollie.png.3bc8b0eb106085e61c2a4be8fb806243.png

Oh dear... Baby Ollie has double crippled paw and Derp snout... Laura has died of old age.

Princess.png.436bc0cdd68ae028cc58c482a32ba0a3.png

Hallelujah. A miracle has occurred. Baby Princess has Poison Fangs, Digging paw and Beareyna Claw. Also we are being stalked by a crippled wanderer.

Halp.thumb.png.453894b672c8f204c62262009d5d8d63.png

Oh dear, Beareyna attack. Everyone protect Princess!

Sora.png.1609c6f0aa40b36d9c938c9bd5628d7d.png

Princess ended up being the one to land the final blow to the Beareyna. We tamed it's child. Vita and Cayenne's second child Is another Miracle. A boy named Sora this time with Cracker Jaw, Beareyna Claw and Digging paw.

Marluxia.png.c3d7148dc3363f03bd7f119dda41733e.png

Marluxia isn't as pretty as his siblings, but he at least has useful paws. Elise has died of old age. Ollie has sacrificed himself to the Cactus plants in order to feed us. Princess has mated with the Friendly Beareyna. Princess receives Orange Eyes from the whims and Ram Horns from me.

• Like 2