Stray Fawn Community

Gods And Godesses

Sky

Post all your gods and goddesses here, plus their stories! :D Also, i'm going completely by memory for all of these,a nd several of them are really old. (the pic of Meringue is from May 5th, 2018, and he's the oldest)

Meringue, god of Sickness-- from the Kikonoko tribe

NicheMeringue2018.png.fccc2a938b10d2fefc4195948fd3f371.png

Once, there was a creature named Apple Dapple. She was gray with red spots, like she was dappled with apples. She found a mate in a wanderer, and soon had three children, Honeycrisp, Red Delicious, and Alice (there's a Queen Alice apple). Meanwhile, a pair of white creatures, Ilo and Desert Prairie (or it may have been Snowberry I and her mate, I'm not sure), give birth to a blue-eyed son whom they name Ice, who is preceded and succeeded by many other siblings. Later, the tribe has moved islands with a group consisting of many creatures, including Alice and Ice. Soon, Alice becomes very old, and is on the brink of death when she falls in love with Ice (i.e. Alice needed to pass on her genes, and it just so happened there was a handsome male around-- I also didn't realize they shared an immunity gene...)and Alice gives birth under an acorn tree as she passes. She gives birth to a orange-spotted, red-horned, sickly son, whom his father names Meringue (I had no idea what meringue was when Meringue was born, but he just so happened to be the color of Meringue!). When Meringue is old enough to leave the nest, he wanders into the grass, so that he will not infect another member of the tribe. Eventually, he meets another member of the tribe, a white/albino (I can't remember if she was just white or albino, as the tribe had many of both) female named Snowberry II (one of Ice's siblings/mother looked exactly like her), and they immediately fell in love. Meringue and Snowberry II had a good amount of children, of which I can only remember the name of one, Taro. Eventually, Meringue passed away from his sickness. Waaaay later, the tribe still tells stories of the handsome Meringue, warning young creatures to make sure their mate doesn't share an immunity (hey, it's all I can think of, okay?), so that their children won't have their lives cut in half. Though sickness is not favored, Meringue bestows it upon his favorite creatures born in any tribe, and the creatures who know the stories of him know that the child is blessed. Meringue is my favorite creature ever (like the forums doesn't already know xD)! :)

Emmai, goddess of hunting-- from the Oasis Tribe

NicheEmmai.thumb.png.112de6ca9d617083e712846846febe79.png

Once, there was a tribe that began in an Oasis. Two creatures had run away from their families to start a new life. There was very little food, so the male would dive into the waters to fish, while his mate prepared to have her children. Eventually, this pair of creatures passed away, leaving their children with barely any food, and not a claw was seen among them. The tribe barely survived, and often starved. One day, a bearyena appeared, and the tribe despaired. But no sooner than a hit upon the predator was made, than a strong, blind creature named Emmai appeared! She was invited into the tribe at once, despite the amount of food needed to do so, and took down the creature with just three hits. She had several children before passing, one of which had a son (whose father was a rogue male) that became the only surviving member of the tribe.

Annini, goddess of fortune and misfortune--from the Adam's Legacy tribe

Niche2018Annini.thumb.png.2135d4b1bfb87040317a6fbc5418e9d8.png

Once, there was a tribe called the Adam's legacy tribe. it started with Adam and Eve. The grandchild of Adam and eve was named Merola, and her father was a wanderer. She had a lot of children with her, er, half brother, but they were all very beautiful. One day, an unfortunate event happened: Merola accidentally bred with her very own son, Kirki! It was sad, but when Merola gave birth to her incest baby, the tribe was astounded by the fact that she had Stinky Tail, which hadn't been seen before in the tribe.. Unfortunately, she was also sickly. Merola named her Annini. When Annini grew up, she crossed the river, leaving behind her acorn-tree home. She found another sick creature named Roro, and they lived happily and had two children, Inini, a female, and Toxi, a male, who had children with another member of the tribe later on. Eventually, Roro and then Annini passed away, but their legacy lives o- oh, wait, that's right. I deleted the savefile. Well, Annini's story lives on in other tribes where the stories somehow spread. Anyways, she had misfortune in being sick, but fortune in finding a mate like her, thus she became the goddess of misfortune and fortune.

Minor/Little Known gods

Berri,  goddess of sickness, from the Whims of Fate Tribe

BerriTheBeautifulBerry.thumb.png.6e2e92d54b711504ad0db9da3edd0722.png

Not much is known about Berri except for her beauty. Unfortunately, she was sick. I'm pretty sure her mother was Aubrey, an orange, big-eared creature who was the leader of the tribe until her death. Berri's father (or maybe it was her brother?), after having this sick child, left his mate (for fear more sickness would appear and infect the tribe) and found a new mate, who had cracker jaw (I'm writing down everything I know about my creatures, okay?). They had several children, one of which was named Milo, and another Alexan, who was sick. (I'm pretty sure those were their children.) Both Alexan and Milo have children that are alive to this day. Currently, Berri has been reincarnated in her old form, but immortal, so that  1. she can try a life without being sick 2. so she realizes beauty isn't everything and 3. because I like the Immortal Minerva thing okay.

Kinnari, god of bravery, from the Niche Challenge Tribe

20181125075925_1.thumb.jpg.c800c74b059f11c6fc6152e990215b79.jpg

There is a tribe called the Niche Competition tribe. Once upon a time, there was a little creature named Larri who was part of this tribe. He decided he would like to collect coconuts, and stood underneath a coconut tree, because nobody had told him about what coconuts can do to you. Luckily, a much older female named Kinee was nearby, and saved him. They fell in love, and once Larri grew into an adult, Kinee became pregnant with Larri's child. Unfortunately, Kinee waited too long before having her child, and passed away right after giving birth. Her son, Kinarri, never saw his mother, though he was blessed by Emmai and given great strength. (He even has the same immunity she had!) Later, Kinarri becomes the mate of a blind creature named Merlady. He was lucky, as there were only two females in the tribe; Merlady and her sister Milady. They had a few children, of which only one, Nimesi, continued to the next island after Kinarri and Merlady passed away. Anyways, the island where Kinarri's children grew up was a swamp and jungle island, and soon a hearing ape appeared. Kinarri sacrificed his life to protect his children, mate, and all the other members of the tribe. This act made every creature worship him as the god of bravery.

Koral, goddess of Immunity Genes, from the Kikonoko tribe

There are no pictures of Koral.  Koral was a light pink creature with a Derpsnout.

Not much is known about Koral. She was born from a rogue male and a rogue male's daughter, and carried the special genes of Immunity F, which she inherited from her father.She was born right after a time where the males that traveled to a new land suddenly died, leaving about 5 females behind with no mates. The females, desperate to find a mate, bred with the resident rogue males. This resulted in lots of Albinism in the tribe. After Koral was born, she traveled to a new land with a few other creatures, including an albino female named Snow White. Soon after traveling, there was only a few creatures, including Koral and Snow White, alive. The creatures had lots of babies, except for Koral. Soon, all the adults died, leaving lots of teens and babies. I think Koral might have had a child or two, because eventually, I looked into the family tree to see what immunity genes were in the tribe, and I saw Koral there, but she was dead, and she was the only one with F Immunity. Thus, she became known as the goddess of Immuntiy Genes, because she refused to pass on her immunity, and cursed the tribe to many, many days of never finding F Immunity again. The Kikonoko tribe has still not found F Immunity.

Berry Juice, god(dess) of names, from the Kikonoko tribe

There are no pictures of the original Berry Juice, but she was gray with brown spots, had Big Nose, and had Ram Horns.

Picture of a couple reincarnations:

20181215174447_1.thumb.jpg.e00f6ab60eab492a0ec133095c56cae9.jpg

20181215174452_1.thumb.jpg.aed7446420a3fe24bd1abaffb413005b.jpg

Pretty much nothing is known about the Berry Juice, except that she always makes sure any creature with Brown colored spots is named Berry Juice. She also helps parents name their children.

Oz, god of Toxic Body

20181211131357_1.thumb.jpg.44c2d01820bd65401bf0fd5971a5b301.jpg

Oz was a wanderer that was found through singing on a stump  by the daughter of Berri after she had descended down to land to try life as an ordinary creature. Soon after Oz appeared, Rose--the same daughter that attracted Oz-- sang out againa nd found another green Toxic Bodied creature named Zelena, who is the daughter of Oz. Oz had several chidlren, and his and Zelena's Toxic Body (and Platypus Beak and Antenna) still lives on.

Mekoko, goddess of trickery from the Jungle tribe (she wasn't in it, but she played her tricks on them)

Mekoko.thumb.png.d095a98a93100726045b542c6b9cea3f.png

Once, there was a tribe that started in the jungle. Anyways, to the point, Mekoko appeared when a creature got sucked up by a carnivorous plant, and I thought she was trying to help him get out. Later, she led two pregnant (with Rogue Male children) females into the grasses, only for them and their sons to be swallowed by plants with a Big Eared Ape making sure they wouldn't escape alive. So, Mekoko tricked me into thinking that she was helping that creature get out of the plant, but actually she was helping the plant, and she also tricked those females into following her into the jungle.

Jungli and Jungla, goddesses of the Jungle, from the Niche Competition tribe

20181124125237_1.thumb.jpg.258533640cb6f77b236978d4ee7edf5f.jpg

20181124125240_1.thumb.jpg.7cbae7b62f5e7ae4c1836c2293e18bca.jpg

These two sisters appeared when the tribe was fleeing from the Hearing Ape that killed the heroic Kinarri. The sisters led the tribe to the nearest port. On the tiny green they arrived on, the sisters each had a son. I don't remember their names, but Jungli's orange son stayed behind, but Jungla's green toxic bodied son went with the rest of the tribe. Both of the sisters lived out the rest of their days on the Tiny green. It is said that if any tribe enters the Jungle, and the tribe needs to get to the next island quickly, one or even both of the sisters will appear and guide the tribe to the nearest port.

Anaanala, goddess of the Swamp from the Jungle Tribe

Anaanala1.thumb.png.fa5f8ba5a841e413aedf5eb2c030608c.png

Anaanala was found as a teen. Unfortunately, Annini bestowed misfortune upon her, and Anaanala was overheated, impregnated by a rogue male, and infected by the sleeping sickness until the last day of her life. On her last day, she gave birth to her green toxic-bodied son, who probably had webbed hindlegs because the tribe had to wait a long time for him so they could travel to another island.  

Lemon, god of blindness, from the Niche Competition tribe

20181108120350_1.thumb.jpg.00a276c08810f8edeb7759cc3dbc866c.jpg

Once upon a time, a creature named Fish was clearing out some grass, when suddenly a wanderer appeared. He said his name was Lemon. Lemon and Fish had several children. Lemons started the Bling Scout line of creatures, who were bred to be blind and have Big Nose. They could sense things that no other creature could. Unfortunately, eventually the blindness became a problem for the tribe, and it was bred out. Anyways, the Blindness was a prominent feature of Lemon's line, and so he became know as the god of Blindness. Maybe he has existed for far longer than the tribes think, and has been spreading blindness into tribes for thousands of days. Maybe he was the one who made Emmai blind. Nobody knows.

Isme, goddess of Rabbils, from the Whims of Fate Tribe

20181217113334_1.thumb.jpg.d10392454695b5fdaa674bdbafa5875d.jpg

Isme was a wanderer who was found collecting berries and giving them to a rabbil at her feet. Soon after a tribe member killed a rabbil, Isme spread her sickness to tribe members and other wanderers, and had to be killed so she would stop. Soon, several derp-snouted females appeared. It is said that whenever a rabbil is killed in the presence of a follower of Isme (who are always derp-snouted females), or Isme herself, something bad will happen to the tribe.

The End! Now got post your own creatures! :D 

Edited by Skysplash8
I think I fixed the pictures + Added more gods/goddesses that I forgot
  • Like 7

Just now, bostonlobstah said:

I’ll be sure to add mine soon :)

most of them were made gods/goddesses after their death, I would just think “man I need some gods, so and so was my favorite so they are a god now” lol

That's exactly what happened with every single creature except Oz, but he is the youngest one anyways (I think the one that first appeared the longest ago was Berry Juice, or maybe Koral)

• Like 3

Am I the only one who records important ones as they come?

(Except Mesime (Because I literally made her up in the car) and Vampyr (But I remember his sad story (written to make more sense) vividly)

I have some:

• Kunovan - God of Hunger and Starvation, He was a bright yellow wanderer with spikey body, derp snout, webbed hindlegs and looked disgusting. He with his mate Meanaline. (as i call her because I can't remember) He ate all the berries, and stole the meat right out from under our Nichlings toes (literally) He was taken down Khethu because of his devious deeds. He died to make tribes suffer starvation. If one tribe has Kunovan reborn in it, they will surely suffer. He put my tribe in a deep gutter only thanks to the next goddess they survived.
  • Anais - Landela - The Blind Goddess of Resources - Anais was an orange & white creature, she popped up, with only two gems, stumbling through the grass when she came upon Mala, a pregnant mother in her nest, immedantly taking pity on Anais she invited Anais to her tribe where she found her mate, Donya. They had 3 daughters, Rela, velvet paw and nimble fingers; Tombi, with digger paw and velvet paw; and Sipho, clawed and nimble finger. Her daughters moved up to the tree where their nimble fingers would crack nuts for the clan. After her death she helped in a way that most would think to not be helping, sending a Bearyena this help because most of my creatures had 1 claw, it died before it could do any damage. It left a giant pile of meat which, on her last day, Sire picked up. She then sent rain to my creatures. She sends her blessings to tribes who show great mercy

Anais.png.87d09d420937a6ed8c0614be1e97a5c2.png

• Mesime - Goddess of the Abandoned - She was a double no-paw, beige nicheling whose only good trait was her scorpion tail, but the tribe didn't want any no-paws. But they didn't banish her, instead they made her do the dirty work. One day while she was defending the nursery, a bluebird came. It didn't think of Mesime of a threat, so it attacked anyways, as it swooped down she lept up and stabbed it deeply with her tail. It fought and fought, but the venom was slowly killing it as it attacked Mesime. It eventually died, but injured Mesime enough to where she died from bleeding. When she joined the Gods she was given a wing to represent her sacrifice. She only gives her blessings to tribes who show great loyalty, mercy, and kindness. Her blessing could be anything, but usually it is nursery related

• Vampyr - known as 'Bat Killer', 'The Deathbringer' or 'Shadow prankster' Vampyr was a black male with poison fangs, wings, scorpion tail and 2 velvet paws. A seer predicted that he would bring death to soon so they had him banished when he still only had 2 gems. Little did they know that was why he sought revenge. He was a clever prankster. with his camouflage and stealth he sabotaged the tribe that abandoned him. His last prank killed him as he tried to lead a Seeing ape to them. It caught up to him and killed him. He is the leader of all 'evil' Gods and is said to send them to those related to his tribe. (He also developed a fear of apes)

Vampyr.png.cbbf78cf15e0fb1b350498e584092291.png(A console recreation)

• Snocat - Landela - Goddess of Healing - She is an albino(Hints sno), purr snout (Hints cat) with ram horns, Fishing tail, and velvet paw. This kitten was a birth between a rouge male and the melanism female, Sonah. The purr snout was a total surprise, leaving me to believe this a reincarnation of a God that these Nichelings didn't know.

SNOWWYYY.png.b81142eeec47a2fa3216169dddd6269a.png

Great legends (To some tribes):

• Mecci (Me-ss-i)- Landela - 'Wandering hunter' - Unlike her nickname implys she is not a wanderer, but she did however wander around hunting. She helped during the great famine caused by Kunovan

MECCI.png.cf0e138efcfd1d12c8d038447144fac5.png

• Like 7

I don't really have Nicheling gods because I'm too lazy to keep track of them ahahahahaqhoitagsznx

But, I do have one.

Nuvan

image.png.6f966030c60177a9510393eecb10dba8.png

Nuvan is the god of strength. Born to a spit-snouted mother and a father whose only intention was fighting, Nuvan was a surprise in the family. Sure, he was a big tank-on-legs that was very slow and couldn't do much, but he was strong. On a good day, he could break a boulder if he wanted to. The tribe noticed this, and immediately put him to use. He hunted rabbils, chased out bearyenas, and such. Nuvan eventually settled down and had a couple of kids with another bearyena-like creature named... I actually forgot. Her name is... uh... Juniper. Seems legit.

image.png.fc49914636cb9cdc7c22b51a0190c67d.png

Nuvan always wanted to wage war against wanderers and bearyenas, but his plans were diverted when he realized he couldn't. When he died, he rose up to the heavens and was awarded "First God". Though I am not sure why, as he did nothing cool, but he is a god.

• Like 7

@Skysplash8 some of your pictures seem to be broken :)

Birch (star)- white male with a big nose, brown mane and eyes, one nimble finger paw and one running leg; God of whise Leadership

Birchstar.thumb.jpg.7883084d173ff2498aa2b9014a65441a.jpg

Fierce (claw) - gray striped female with poison fangs and yellow eyes, two claws; Goddess of war

Fierce.thumb.jpg.0f994615deeb8c0615815dba4d601792.jpg

Kois (Rusty)- dark red female with silver spots all over her spiky body, cracker jaw, black eyes, double runners leg, antlers brown; Goddess of colour and happiness

863220389_Kois.thumb.jpg.b4ed2d258fe36eb708b32ea443848c19.jpg

Dukdukro- red male with black eyes, blonde mane and cracker jaw, one digging paw one runners leg, fluffy tail; God of Fire and life

611237266_Dukdukrocropped.JPG.b518809eb7f08d2b30d038e184ccec3a.JPG

Brothers of the sea:

Claw- dusty grey male with cracker jaw, frog toes, black mane, black eyes one runner leg and one claw, normal tail

Night- black male with black spots and black eyes, frog toes, two runner legs, fishing tail, cracker jaw

1246776991_Seabrothers.thumb.jpg.20b4f6fc7cd996262f99343bcade41dd.jpg

Thorn(star) /Laana- dark red female, with a beautiful cream mask, double claws, normal snout, normal ears, normal tail; Godess of Hunting, Courage and Beauty

1319853002_LaanaThornstar.thumb.jpg.cd016295dd2ab0d354601191a4fb32f8.jpg

Lioness- mossbrown female with black mask, bearyena ears sabre fangs, double runners leg, normal hind legs, normal tail, black eyes; Godess of the Savannah and Endurance

Lionessroar.thumb.jpg.012974e74ccb8c202ad5f7b9f9f6e39c.jpg

Crow- black and silver spotted male with poison fangs one claw and green eyes, one runner leg; god of the drowned ones and the lost souls

Crow.thumb.jpg.da672c2510bdb6c66adc21b0807d14bd.jpg

Blood- dark red female with one claw poison fangs, green eyes (I know she has black eyes on the pick as she is commonly reborn with black eyes but in her god form she has green eyes); goddess of poison and sickness, maybe founder of the beast line

Blood.thumb.jpg.58d2e7b3ccd5e6781ec9eeb8de9f480c.jpg

Jaypelt- silver-grey male with big ears, brown eyes, small nose, runner leg & velvet paw, swimming tail (has no picture); god of sacrifice (sacrificed himself to save the first child of Oakpaw the founder of PlainClan together with Nuva a child of StreamClan)

Timberclaw- Brown and grey masked male with normal nose, double claws, black eyes, normal ears, God of ambition (has no picture) (son: Bonestar who then had a daughter Skullstar) he himself was never made leader because he lacked the compassion, but his children and grandchildren made the best leaders, on his last day Timberclaw helped fight of a Bearyena that was threatening the nursery.

Frostskull- albino female Nicheling with spitsnout, one nimble paw and velvet paw, normal hindlegs, fishing tail (was sitting in a pile of bones shortly after the was born and blended in very well; Goddess of Death

Frostskull.thumb.jpg.ab893bf08fafcd1591d5e4c967c1614b.jpg

Kirku- dark red (double dark red fur) male Nicheling, blind, big nose, one crippled and one berry paw, normal hind legs, swimming tail, antenna; God of Weather and Prediction/ foresight

Kirku.thumb.jpg.7b99eda75889a181fa0a027d82d3ac47.jpg

Ralame- pink female with cream mask, big nose, one wing one claw, normal hind legs, black eyes, big body; Goddess of Freedom and Philosophy/ Free spirits

Ralame.thumb.jpg.efa20000b31c4224b6cb0a4c52e24aae.jpg

Taro- lean bodied, red-brown male with spitsnout, one wing one no paw, with a ginormous peacocktail and green eyes; Mate of Ralame, God of Tracking, patience and hunting

Taro.thumb.jpg.6f1664f13e5e42e174a0273d5f1776c9.jpg

Taku- lean bodied more red than brown male with spitsnout, brown eyes, pale mane, one claw one wing, stinky tail; Son of Taro and Ralame; God of Peace and diplomacy

Taku.thumb.jpg.a0fec7494e18c6c5ac8cdfa9ae9af99d.jpg

I will recreate the Gods without pictures too, just haven't gotten around to it yet :)

The first one was Birch/ Birchstar. The greatest leader to ever be known and one of the first to send a patrol of his clan out onto the travelling ports to spread the warrior code all over the Nicheling world. He was a white male with a big nose, a brown mane and eyes with one nimble fingers and one running leg. Therefore he wasn't the strongest but very wise and knew about strength in numbers and loyalty. He is known as the God of wisdom and leadership.

(He is also from the first tribe I had where you could change the names, so it was my first Warrior Cat tribe).

But as the name suggests with the warrior code there follows war and many great warriors but not one was quite as strong as Fierce/ Fierceclaw a grey female with jet-black stripes, poison fangs, doubles claws and piercing yellow eyes. Her love of fighting brought her back into the world of the living way more often than any other good at that early time and made her the Goddess of war who hears many warriors pray to her before battle.

And even though Fierce brought battles and won them for her clan, happiness followed in the form of Kois with her starry silver spots on dark red fur. She was the first to be marked by the stars. To carry these new colours. So she was to be known as the Goddess of colour and happiness, always bringing light and healing after Fierce's battles.

Colours came also in the form of fire and Dukdukro a red male with black eyes and the same cracker jaw as Kois. He is not known to be reborn as he lives forever in the flames on the burning savannah. One day he left his tribe to investigate these strange flames and found himself unable to resist their call.

It was a particularly hot day in the desert. It felt like the air itself was trying to burn the Nichelings and most of them kept to the water to cool down but even the water was warm and didn't grant the promised cold. The gatherers had an especially hard job, sitting next to the dried up berry bushes carefully gathering every little bit of food but without any source of shade.

Dukdukro was one of the gatherers but he was also one of the last creatures with the digging paw, his kin had gone down to the beach where they were carefully breeding in the water body. Dukdukro was not one of the lucky ones, chosen to breed so he had to stay on the hot land.

Suddenly a fire sparked to life beside him and he jumped back. Dana, who was sitting close by his side at another berry bush startled in fear. “You better back of Duk “ she only ever called him Duk.

But Dukdukro didn’t want to back off. Carefully he crept closer to the fire until he could feel its heat but it was nothing in comparison to the sun burning down on his back. “It’ so fascinating” he said mesmerized by the dancing flames.

“What are you doing Duk?! You’ll get yourself killed!” Dana screeched in fear.

Dukdukro shook his head ignoring Dana leaning even closer to the flame. He jumped back as the flames licked at his pelt burning it to black dust.

“See?” Dana growled from behind him, “you shouldn’t play with fire”.

But Dukdukro wasn’t repelled by the pain and the heat of the fire and when it spread he didn’t fled like Dana did, no he stayed right there with the fire burning around him but it didn’t burn him. The other NIchelings watched in astonishment as Dukdukro survived the flames even though he never came back and stayed in the scorched lands. from this day on he was known as the god of fire but also of life because he survived the flames. (That was actually a glitch where some Nichelings wouldn't die when they came into touch with fire.)

And to quench the fire came the sea. Two brothers. Claw and Night who patrolled the edge of the ocean unable to breathe underwater until death took them and granted them that final wish. Both able to crack shells with their mighty jaws. Claw, as his name suggests, able to hook fish out of the water with his claw, his dusty grey pelt merging with the beach. And Night his pelt dark with even darker spots and the fishing tail so that he too could fish.

But the savannah wouldn't let itself be so easily overthrown by two brothers. Lioness, another female, known to be reborn often in the MountainClan. Her pelt mossbrown with an outstanding black mask and sharp bearyena ears, even sharper sabre fangs. With her double runner legs she was known for her endurance and became the Goddess of the savannah.

Just one other leader made it into the ranks of the gods after Birchstar. Her name is Thornstar, known for her bravery and beauty in life. A dark red female with a beautiful cream mask. She came to be the Goddess of hunting, courage and Beauty. The part of beauty is easily explained and her title of hunting came from the fact that she wanted to feed her clan and family but courage came when she was ready to let her children go to live their own life, their own clan and face many dangers alone, without her protection.

One of the more famous Goddesses after Birchstar and Fierce is Blood. Her fur as red as her name suggests. Her eyes as green as the poison that drips from her fangs. She quickly concurred Fierce in  being the most reborn Goddess and she is the only God or Goddess whose traits were enhanced through rebirth. Because at first she was only known as Goddess of Poison but then she founded the great beast line and became the Goddess of Sickness as well.

That was around the time when Crow found his calling. A black and silver spotted male, son of Blood with the same green eyes. He was mortal at first. Born from one of her mortal reincarnations and guarded the shores at the archipelago island. Trying to help all those that tried to cross but many sick ones (courtesy of his mother) drowned and he refused to leave the shores until their souls could travel up to the sky. So he became the God of the drowned and lost souls. Probably one of the Gods with the hardest job.

When Crow knew how to make sacrifices he still couldn't reach Jaypelt, a brave silver grey male who heard the danger approaching with his big ears and valiantly defended the child of the leader and another child from a bearyena. Losing his life in battle without the chance to ever passing on his genes but very well remembered within his Clan.

Timberclaw was another warrior whose life was ended by a bearyena but he was old. He knew his life came to an end. He had a son who would became leader and a granddaughter after that who became leader as well and the only regret he had was never taking his chance, always living for somebody else. He is one of the very few Gods who didn't show great potential in life and only in death, by the deeds of his children, he became the God of ambition. Giving a fire into the souls of all Nichelings with goals.

The times of unpredictability, even for the Gods, should change soon though. Kirku wasn't a Clan Nicheling and he sure wasn't a warrior as he was blind but his blind eyes helped him see more than any other Nicheling ever could and his antenna guided him through the world. With his extraordinary ability to predict the weather and introduce the gift of that foresight into the Clans he became the God of Foresight and a fast friend of Birchstar.

But as all good things start one day they come to an end when an albino Nicheling was born into a pile of bones. Little Frostkit blended in so well, that her Clan almost left her behind only her eerily red eyes giving her away. The spitsnouted female grew into a powerful warrior by the name of Frostskull but her Clanmates always found her fascination with death a little creepy. She always seemed a little out of touch with the living. As if she could hear the voices of the dead. It was no surprise that she followed that fascination in death and became said Godess.

After that there was a long time where no God or Goddess would rise and the pantheon seemed complete until Ralame fluttered in. Her fur a beautiful mix of pink and a creme white. One wing not enough to truly fly but her spirit was free where her body wasn't. She came to FlameClan in a time of prosperity and refused to follow the warrior ways. She gave council to the young and old and sometimes was quite a nuisance to the leader.

She was also known to be a nuisance to her mate who she constantly ran away from just for fun and exploration. In the end Taro always finds her though being the god of tracking and hunting. The two reunite in FlameClan and give birth to their son Taku who is always the peacemaker between his arguing parents. He is quite the diplomat. They leave FlameClan before they pass away, Ralame's free spirit driving her onwards with her son and mate trailing behind.

• Like 3

I had one god from awhile ago, I have no pictures but I can describe her, the story is a sad one.

Passionfruit, the only creature with a claw to their name and those gorgeous antlers, she was soon named the goddess of war. She was loyal to her tribe despite her selfless actions she left other members of the tribe jealous, eventually her fellow tribe members began to plot ways to get rid of her, eventually leading her into the water telling her that there was a drowning creature, immediately Passionfruit was ready to help, dooming herself to an unfortunate death of drowning.

• Like 3

Most of my tribes follow the deities from Seri and Jessimew's playthroughs but I have some of my own.

My first was Rubi. She is the goddess of flight and hunting. he was a red-furred, ram-horned wanderer with wings and female peacock tail. She spent her entire life chasing bunnies and leaving piles of meat behind. The other creatures had to collect the food as she just left it behind. Now, whenever my tribes find meat laying around, they take it as a gift from her. Their children were also deities.

Filly: Goddess of Gathering (Berries, Grass)

Monarch: God of Hunting (Bunnies)

Umbra: God of Loyalty (Following the leader)

Mulberry: Goddess of Family (Having kids)

This family represents the duties of a nicheling. 

• Like 2

Heres my Gods/Goddesses:

Adam.JPG.636f6d7549b435800f65005b0ebe83b1.JPG Adam (YES I KNOW HE'S NOT TECHNICALLY MY CHARACTER BUT WE USE HIM AS A GOD ANYWAYS)

Adam is the God of reincarnation. When a nicheling is reborn into a second body, they say it's Adam's doing. The reason i see him as a god of reincarnation is because you can make multiple story mode saves, with multiple Adams. I like to think that instead of making a ton of Adams, he just reincarnates after one blood line makes it to Home island. (say a save gets there, another Adam is born and sent off.)

20181216151038_1.jpg.246cb5d8d14669ce915b68cae0fc12a3.jpg Lunaris (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Lunaris is the God of the Moon. He's a celestial being that is quite literally, the moon. He and his mate, Sol, were the original gods of the snows, but were replaced by other gods. 

Paradox.thumb.jpg.a077dde815b0378f855c015d336d3089.jpg Paradox (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter) 

Paradox is the God of Time.He has a red gem on his chest that came from Milla (a high spirit, like an angel?) and when he's in danger, the gem turns him into lava to protect him. He was also given the ability to time travel, but he has little to no control over how or when he does it, and it often happens in dreams. He was also given a watch from Azyle (a god soon to be posted here :P) and its cool. 

20181216151055_1.jpg.a098d153b4492ec6ed511d3e52fdfc3d.jpg Sol (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Sol is the Goddess of the Sun. Like Lunaris is the moon, Sol is the sun. She's the most powerful being in the universe, in fact, she created it. Btw, forgot to mention Lunaris and Sol are super starry and sparkly, but this is just their nicheling forms :P

20181216151143_1.jpg.649375ad77ac3bab6f40e9314eea016a.jpg Priena (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Priena is the Goddess of Beauty. Although she has many different forms (based off of the beauty standards of each tribe, ex, if a tribe's view on pretty was a black, ram horned nicheling that's what she'd look like.) This is her main/grassland form.

20181216151153_1.jpg.0db1483a2cd5423c1d514abf1537af1e.jpg Snakeeye (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Snakeeye is the Goddess of Jungles (hard and killer jungles.) She was one of the first gods to be created, and is nearly as powerful as Sol, Lunaris, and Paradox (power is based off of how much other gods like you, everyone loves paradox so hes one the most powerful)

20181216151226_1.jpg.3e855ef71bcbb8b96c5ab3614eddd8e1.jpg Azyle (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Azyle is the God of Magic. He's also quite powerful, and he also owns a bow tie and top hat (but this is Niche, and we cant have clothing :/) He doesn't have set paw genes and and can change them whenever, this is just an example of some.

20181216151239_1.jpg.adbff6c3a56396c460e867778e2bbdd3.jpg Stag (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Stag is the God of Megaloceros horns. He has two forms - a summer form, which has his horns, and a fall/spring/winter form with no horns. The two forms take two different bodies in Hevanya (their heaven) but in nicheling form, the forms are expressed like that personality disorder where a person's mind changes personality. The forms also express different personalities, Fall/spring/winter form is shy and quiet, while summer form is arrogant, flirtatious with females, and mean to other males.

20181216151250_1.jpg.be6e205de2b4a6a7c9c9f33d4815ee33.jpg Shell (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Shell is the God or Armor body. A while ago, the old Armor body god (Armadillo) made a deal with Ille (literal Niche satan) making all armor body nichelings nocturnal. So that being said, Shell is nocturnal. 

20181216151259_1.jpg.ed5eeff4ccb5a413fc5aeabb1e6a7753.jpg Vek

Vek is the Goddess of Blue Toxic body. Toxic body gods portray a certain skill each that is passed onto nichelings with their color. Vek, possesses strength. 

HONORABLE MENTIONS/GODS AND GODDESSES WE COULDN'T ADD CAUSE IT'D TAKE FOREVER:

Anameme - Goddess of War

Anara - Goddess of Balance

Bear cub - Goddess of Sacrifice

Bird - God of Flying nichelings and Dechinas 

Blue - God of Hammer tail (upper class)

Challenger - Goddess of Morality

Emerald - God of Green Toxic body (Joy)

Eve - Goddess of Birth, and Mutation

Ghost - Goddess of Forgiveness

Goldy - Goddess of Yellow Toxic body (Fear)

Honeybee - Goddess of Saber fangs and Hybrids

Jaes - Goddess of Paradise island

Janju - God of Carnivorous flowers (good)

Jonas - God of Friendly Bearyenas

Juniper - Goddess of Jungles (medium)

Kirta - God of Male Juveniles

Koi - Goddess of the Ocean

Lara - Goddess of Female Travelers

Larus - God of Orange Toxic body (Bravery)

Marilyn - Goddess of Hammer tail (lower class)

Melala - Goddess of Female Juveniles

Mesisi - Goddess of the Savanna

Moki - Goddess of Carnivorous Flowers (bad)

Morgan - God of Nocturnal Nichelings

Paris - Goddess of Mammut foot

Salem - God of Protection

Sapphire - God of Blue Toxic body (weakness)

Sassy - Goddess of Healing

Scout - Goddess of the Harvest

Shiro - Goddess of Fertility (Female)

Sikoana - Goddess of Strength

Spirit - God of Half-rogues

Sunspot - God of Pattern painting

Taku - God of Mountain prey and predator

Tanu - God of Fertility (Male)

Tatata - God of Warmth

Vandukkir - God of Male Travelers

Violet - Goddess of Violet Toxic body (Beauty)

Zen - God of Digging Trunk

Thank you!

I have 3 Gods/Goddesses from my Immortal Minerva Playthrough (will link at the end) 

For starters there is Minerva, the goddess sent to Earth by her mother to learn about the ways of mortals and to decide if she will become the Goddess of Wisdom or the Goddess of Warfare. Her only power is her immortality, but her horns and poison fangs bring her a lot of power. She begins her journey full of greed and narcissism but grows to learn to love others and become a healthy balance of wisdom and war. 

image.png.9150af86cfd3c19938870cfd2e1b8e24.png

The second God is Hawkeye. A nicheling blessed with two wings and the first to ever be able to fly. Though he is born a mortal, he wakes one morning to find himself with blue gems, a sign that he has become a God. His power is his ability to fly, which he uses to perch atop the trees, gathering nuts and watching for predators. 

image.png.0323f79d22f03db9be089297e8599652.png

My final goddess is Emerald. Still only a child she hasn't received full Goddess status yet, but her ability to communicate and make peace with Rabbils shows there is something powerful and not quite mortal about her. When I decide to continue this playthrough (The save file disappeared) I'll bring her character back as well. 

image.png.c4b20e0ae5a828b729f1392ddc670bd2.png

theres the playthrough 

• Like 2

?imw=1024&imh=575&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=trueThe three goddesses of my tribes.

Siko: A beautiful white cracker-jaw female with nimble fingers and a fishing tail. Siko is known as the goddess of collecting. She provides the roots and berry bushes found around tribe's islands. Any tribe whom she finds unworthy will be damned to an island with scarce resources. Siko is very gentle, and has made friends with rabbils and stagmoles in her reincarnated forms. Siko originated from the Kirikan tribe, where she was tragically killed from an attack set out by bearyenas. She does not hold a grudge against them, though. Siko loves bearyenas and enjoys watching them from afar.

Meanako: Meanako is a melanistic female nicheling with very strong genetics. She has bearyena claws, poison fangs, spiky body, you name it. Meanako was given the title of goddess of warfare after she killed off all three of the apes from her jungle tribe, therefore saving everyone there. She sends out worthy  mother bearyenas to strong tribes, so they can prove their strength. They will be awarded with a friendly bearyena cub who will fight to the death for them. Meanako has a burly personality and is not afraid to show it. Her orange eyes will stop anyone in their tracks. She originated from the Korukoru tribe, and she was killed by a meat-eating plant.

Remela: Remela is a derp-snouted nicheling who was banished from the Norikana tribe for her weak genetics and distasteful appearance. She had to find a way to survive, as her deformed paws were unable to pick berries or dig up roots. A wild rabbil led her to another island, inhabited by the Foren tribe. Their leader, Vankir happily welcomed her in, seeing as she could not fend for herself. Everyone in the tribe tried to avoid her, but one nicheling was attached to her. A male named Vanvanduk (who also had a derp-snout and one deformed paw) became Remela's mate, and they had children together. They were the most beautiful babies the tribe had seen, and when Remela sadly met her end because of old age, she was named the goddess of beauty.

I made these three up at school, and used the console to bring them to life!

• Like 4

Sorry it's been awhile :)

(Some of these gods have been here a while and others I came up with literally on the spot)

I'll start with the obvious. This lovely Bostonlobstah is the goddess of the Console and of Fate. 

Console because she was one of the first creatures I made with the console, and the leader of my first illegal save, and Fate because her actions and magic powers determine the events of the tribe. 

image.png.5fda0915313c5e1e672bb31df5243a3c.png

Next is Fondue, the god of Flight. He's the god of Flight because he was one of my first double-winged creatures (I think third). Flitter, my first ever flier, is not the god of Flight only because I like Fondue more. It is tradition for the Feathers to call out on top of trees, as they believe that in doing so they summon his spirit to bless every child with the gift of flight. (guys I made that lore up on the spot but it's so good I'll have to use it)

(Also I'm obsessing over the early Farsea Feathers. Just look at their pretty colors!! I miss when they were on Whale Island. Those were the days... ;-;)

image.png.d81f1e1d9ce2acfbded8362203365515.png

Pastelle, the goddess of children and motherhood. All mothers call upon her to raise their children well. Pastelle's line is still strong in the Feathers Tribe, with each main descendant known for her loving kindness and generosity, and her devotion to raising beautiful children. 

image.png.0bf1ea76af68836bb8c137244b284fb2.png

Emerald, goddess of Tribe and Family. She was the last from the Wanderer Challenge, her descendants being swift and shy as far back as she can remember, never really staying in one place for long. But Emerald was different. She longed to spend a lifetime with her mate and family, and watch it grow and flourish. Thus, a new Tribe was born. Now she is revered as one of the most important of the nicheling pantheon for her role of keeping Tribes together and at peace. 

image.png.51102137cd4ae68d3d1be8cc39bf65c2.png

In contrast, here is Pineapple, the goddess of Wanderers. Her role is to show the world that wanderers aren't useless and pathetic, but can be an important part of a Tribe. 

image.png.92cd661339c1b7c9d1fe8b5611ac844a.png

There's more butt I'll put them later

I haven't played me some neesh in a while so imma doodat

• Like 1

364575801_Nuvan-godoflife.PNG.fc8567475b5364d4633f4ec58c203e9e.PNG

This boy right here is Nuvan, my god of life, and the first god to ever exist in my niche universe! He had ten children and saved the poison fang gene from completley dying out in our tribe! Also, as an added bonus, all of his children were gifted with sight despite Nuvan being blind!

• Like 1

Just now, Kepa-Shanyang said:

364575801_Nuvan-godoflife.PNG.fc8567475b5364d4633f4ec58c203e9e.PNG

This boy right here is Nuvan, my god of life, and the first god to ever exist in my niche universe! He had ten children and saved the poison fang gene from completley dying out in our tribe! Also, as an added bonus, all of his children were gifted with sight despite Nuvan being blind!

Erm... it looks like he only has one fur gene... and a couple of the things below his name are missing too!

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Erm... it looks like he only has one fur gene... and a couple of the things below his name are missing too!

Don't worry, those genes are there! It's just that my laptop is so low-powered that a lot of times the icons for stuff don't load.

• Like 2

I only have one god so far. Here is LORD KEVIN! 

IMG_20181127_221427.thumb.jpg.331b4373ad91a1c6e3fa52a9595ef230.jpg

Lord Kevin was first encountered by a tribe at the brink of collapse. They were struggling to find food, so they split up to try to find resources and escape a pack of bearyenas. Two scouts, a hansome male and his daughter named Tigress, found a safe haven, with a healing fruit and an acorn tree. A mysterious dodomingo had been living there, and he let the tribe live in his land. For some reason, Just after the tribe settled down, he left his nest and moved to a New one on the top of the island, to watch over the tribe. A golden age came soon after, and lord Kevin watched as the tribe had many babies. He was the tribe's leader for a long time, but before his death, only one nicheling knew about his true power. Tigress knew Kevin was a divine being, and she became her loyal advisor. She died on the same day lord Kevin left his mortal body. However, before that, on his Last day, Kevin left his nest to travel to the swamp, because a blind nicheling stole it. As punishment, he used his powers to make a bluebird steal the tribe's best baby. He is the god of life and death, and also the most powerful being in the universe. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dolanx1228 said:

Meanako: Meanako is a melanistic female nicheling with very strong genetics. She has bearyena claws, poison fangs, spiky body, you name it. Meanako was given the title of goddess of warfare after she killed off all three of the apes from her jungle tribe, therefore saving everyone there. She sends out worthy  mother bearyenas to strong tribes, so they can prove their strength. They will be awarded with a friendly bearyena cub who will fight to the death for them. Meanako has a burly personality and is not afraid to show it. Her orange eyes will stop anyone in their tracks. She originated from the Korukoru tribe, and she was killed by a meat-eating plant.

Meanako must like the Landela tribe alot >.<

• Like 1

You Well I am adding two more (Will probably edit with their pictures later, as I am on iPad):

Vanduk and Flame: Brother gods of friendship, loyalty, and exploration - from the landers tribe - these two brothers branched away from their tribe but kept their loyalty as they explored. They tried everything together dispite low success chance, and destroyed toxic berry bushes to help their tribe.When they were old and on their last day, they lept across this port and to the new island and the gods granted them more days to explore. They are often reincarnated as they want to explore all islands, they influence the adventurous creatures and keep them from harms way on their travels as a blessing.

(Those were 2)

Oh, and I am changing Snocat to Felicity as that is my actual cats name and Snocat looked like her (Her reincarnation into the Landela tribe was Snocat)

And I just realized I don't have any pictures of my cat >~< I will also edit a picture of her in here when she appears to me.