Stray Fawn Community

Gods And Godesses

Sky

On 12/17/2018 at 8:20 PM, bostonlobstah said:

I'll start with the obvious. This lovely Bostonlobstah is the goddess of the Console and of Fate. 

Console because she was one of the first creatures I made with the console, and the leader of my first illegal save, and Fate because her actions and magic powers determine the events of the tribe. 

If the first creature you make with the console is the God(dess) of console... then that means... Vampyr... is the God of console for me...

vampyr is basically Tata x10 to my tribes... WITH THE POWER OF CONSOLE?!

(In meis' tribe Tata put derp-snout in his mutation menu, to me that is a good thing)

• Like 2

I finally figured out who Kolais is! She’s the goddess of perseverance. No matter how many times she fails, she never gives up. And even after succeeding in lifting her curse and then passing on the star immunity, she still reincarnates herself into the tribe to encourage them to keep going.

An unnamed water goddess who brings good luck to water-based tribes.

Loana, the goddess of protection. She grants safety to endangered nichelings. She debuted by appearing out of nowhere to protect a baby from bluebirds.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Basil said:

Are Siko's eyes grey? Or are they blue? I can't tell! XD! 

Maybe it's a bug. I don't think there are grey eyes in game (?)

If they used the console to make her albino, I had that glitch happen to me once

Actually yes that does look like the console was at work here. Look at the head sizes and the amount of food XD

• Like 4

Gotta add a few more.

20181216074949_1.thumb.jpg.1776d493c7fb5dbbffbb9a4a478f4f1f.jpg

Here's Víctor, the god of family.20181216093757_1.thumb.jpg.30815dde61705874a7b388306d3bfdd7.jpg

On the far right is Lluc, god of leadership. On the left (the Nicheling with antlers) is Merideth, goddess of challenge.20181216101527_1.thumb.jpg.85abd8c76d02c6bc86382283e98f7491.jpg

We have Anako, another goddess of unluckiness like Dukta.20181216101530_1.thumb.jpg.9f9f2b6de5b819a1c505d897499d2051.jpg

Rota, god of the unknown.20181216104255_1.thumb.jpg.7ab3129524b6f953c0c722bc19545b04.jpg

Tavanta is another god of the unknown, but he is also the god of defiance.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 8:18 PM, dolanx1228 said:

they're gray! i wanted her fur to be white, but i couldn't find white fur in the console, so i made her albino, then removed it! her eyes wouldn't change to blue, so i kept em' gray! they looked pwetty

The command for white fur is SetGene FurColorWhite . ;) (Black is FurColorBlack. All the others have numbers)

On 12/17/2018 at 8:20 PM, bostonlobstah said:

Her role is to show the world that wanderers aren't useless and pathetic, but can be an important part of a Tribe. 

I had a pineapple... He turned out to be the God of Starvation...

Anyways... Since this a dump for all my gods I have another

665459286_Menarnother.png.b5e2a098057d6b8c5d17e990e99bade9.pngMenarak: God of Disease and Servant to the Trickster gods

The digger trunk had doubled up immunities and spread her sickness around. She even blamed it on her child! I didn't mean this but in Malay menarak means to catch (like catching a cold) 

Cuz I like meanings in other languages and I always have google translate open (Thus the translation is probably not accurate but whatever)

• Like 1

Kirvanduk- God of Strength and Fertility

Kirvanduk was the first nicheling with bearyena blood born in the tribe, and his birth marked a new era of powerful nichelings. His conception took quite a few tries, and he wasn't the most fertile nicheling himself, but that never stopped him from raising a family of his own.

kirvanduk.png.6b33c2d60878b46558d0f15cf9ff1e99.png

Meana- Goddess of Family and Healing

Meana was the first nicheling in the tribe born with the purr snout, which made her an exceptional healer. She was also a very prolific breeder, having given birth to around ten children in her lifetime.

meana.png.f5df5bff7f81470048ef00d34fedae88.png

Nuku- God of Beauty and Expression

Nuku was the first nicheling I noticed who was born with the peacock tail, and the first thing I thought when I saw him was how beautiful he was! He may not have patterns like other nichelings, but his loud personality more than makes up for his quiet appearance.

nuku.png.4eda392d4562f4ac15da29dc56e1f9e0.png

Tavanta- God of the Water

The son of a wanderer and a bearyena, Tavanta quickly discovered that his webbed feet and bearyena claws made him a major threat to fish everywhere. He spent much of his time in a stream, filling the tribe's stockpile with fish. When a bearyena who wasn't as friendly as his father stopped by the shores, he proved himself dangerous to anything, provided he could stay in his stream.

tavanta.png.41b148d0a6dd759ff60cd5afad3eb269.png

Vanrota and Kuku- Gods of Love and Loyalty

Vanrota was a blind wandering child when he stumbled into the tribe's territory, and was quickly taken in. Kuku was born in the tribe, and stuck by Vanrota's side like glue as soon as he met him. The two led a peaceful existence together, harvesting berries and chasing down rabbils. They were truly inseparable.

vanrota.png.700fd780b243924dd6dfcb577ef8d905.png

kuku.png.47484d963f0a18565397ebf381ac16bd.png

969401589_yeahwegaykeepscrolling.png.65d80981b5bdaa72b62204688f8c2ee9.png

Anais- Goddess of Foraging and the Nest

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Anais. Despite never having children herself, she always kept a watchful eye over the tribe's children, and kept them well fed with berries and acorns while she was at it.

Rarasi- Goddess of Sacrifice and Vengeance

Rarasi's story is not a happy one. The result of a rogue male mating with one of the tribe's females, she spent most of her time in the mountains, searching for prey with her fellow tribemates. One day, when another female had just given birth to twins fathered by a rogue, two balance bears crossed paths with the group. One of the bears slaughtered the new mother. Furious, and knowing she was the most capable fighter in the group, she jumped in front of the twins and tried her hardest to fight off the bears. She was still young, and so she managed to keep the bears occupied for several days until she succumbed to her wounds and the cold; more than enough time for the tribe to try to plan their next move, which ultimately turned out to be 'flee to the nearby grassland island because when we kill one bear, another takes its place'. Either way, it wouldn't have been possible without Rarasi's sacrifice.

rarasi.png.3d6cf7d4fd72b049146d6c589db565ed.png

My pantheon just grew in todays play sessions. I really love this guy.

Plumstar (Plumspring)- big, white male with a huge pitch black almost racoon mask, purr snout, green eyes, double runners leg and swimming tail, he was sick due to having double home island immunity. God of determination.

He was ambitious and had a high sense of morals, always believing in himself and greatful when others gave him a chance. He was born into the reincarnation of RiverClan, first under Softstar who gave him a good mentor and proper training and then later as deputy under Hollystar who trusted him to lead  her clan. He never thought he’d get this far, which made him very humble but he was also never ready to ever give up. He was almost bursting with pride when he got his first apprentice a healthy young male named Redpaw and later he was proud and ready to train a young tom who had the same sickness as him. At that point he was already deputy. And when he became leader he was the first to leap into battle, not afraid to offer up his nine lives to his clan even though he would live shorter than them and was already sick. His clanmates loved and appreciated him.

Plumstar.thumb.jpg.2c739643458889f7c9ef213edb5bbce1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

My pantheon just grew in todays play sessions. I really love this guy.

Plumstar (Plumspring)- big, white male with a huge pitch black almost racoon mask, purr snout, green eyes, double runners leg and swimming tail, he was sick due to having double home island immunity. God of determination.

He was ambitious and had a high sense of morals, always believing in himself and greatful when others gave him a chance. He was born into the reincarnation of RiverClan, first under Softstar who gave him a good mentor and proper training and then later as deputy under Hollystar who trusted him to lead  her clan. He never thought he’d get this far, which made him very humble but he was also never ready to ever give up. He was almost bursting with pride when he got his first apprentice a healthy young male named Redpaw and later he was proud and ready to train a young tom who had the same sickness as him. At that point he was already deputy. And when he became leader he was the first to leap into battle, not afraid to offer up his nine lives to his clan even though he would live shorter than them and was already sick. His clanmates loved and appreciated him.

Plumstar.thumb.jpg.2c739643458889f7c9ef213edb5bbce1.jpg

I really hope you named redpaw redheart, I had a nicheling called redheart once (and then redstar!) and he was one of my favorite nichelings

Edit: I.just looked In the family tree and he is redspeckle lol, that is also a good name

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I really hope you named redpaw redheart, I had a nicheling called redheart once (and then redstar!) and he was one of my favorite nichelings

Edit: I.just looked In the family tree and he is redspeckle lol, that is also a good name

I use a random generator so I almost never mess with the names, except when a Nicheling dies to soon or was great in another way and I feel like I have to honor them somehow. So if Plumstars daughter Whiskerpetal had a child that looks like Plumstar I might name it after him :)

• Like 2

I'll have to find pictures of them but so far I have to gods:

Sunsplash: The godess of the water. She was a wandering female in Warrior cats tribe who emerged out of the water which has at least two water breathing plants. She was yellow with gills. 

Prince: The god of looks and sickness. He was a sickly cracker jaw male with a peacock tail. There was one wandering female with a peacock tail that kept following him around but we couldn't invite her in since we were starving. Then, when we got our food stores up, instead of inviting her in, he bred with her and made her go into a nest. Then the she had a peacock tailed son. Then I left the game and another day I went back to the game and the save file broke. (I think I had consoled in food or have another Nicheling blue eyes...)

On 12/16/2018 at 1:01 PM, Jojo said:

863220389_Kois.thumb.jpg.b4ed2d258fe36eb708b32ea443848c19.jpg

She is the scariest nicheling I've ever seen, but also kind of cute in a weird way.She reminds me of some kind of insect...

• Like 1

My only goddess is Anameme, the goddess of Well Being, who seems to always appear during times of peril to help and often save the tribes. She is always reincarnated with a red-ish or brown-ish fur colour. I have no pictures, but the original had a sniffer snout (thats what I call them lol), a claw, and a velvet paw. 

The first time she came was as a wanderer to save us from a bearyena, and the second was as a started nicheling. After that I can't remember, but she continues to appear every once and a while.

Hopefully I can add more Gods and Goddesses soon, I'll just have to wait for some to appear!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Grahaha! The hunt is on boys! Guess who has more Gods and Goddesses now?

Siam- The God of Love and Healing

image.png.8a54156ebff5c3ae76e8a6b664e4849e.png

In the distant mountains, a young girl named Hershey wanted to investigate the lands and break open a mysterious ice block. When she did, she was surprised to see a young, golden male with giant horns and a snout like a cat's. He introduced himself as Siam and thanked her for rescuing him. When Hershey and Siam traveled back home, they fell in love and had a child. He was tasked with collecting berries and hunting down rabbils if they did ever appear. One day, when Hershey and Siam were collecting berries with each other, a huge balance bear came out of nowhere and attacked! Siam warded off the bear, but was shocked to see Hershey wounded. He purred and healed her, saving Hershey in time. When he died, the tribe kinda made a deity based off of that and called him the god of love and healing.

Mask- The God of Beauty

image.png.b135a0dd5f4a3f1270e9d26b46b88d2d.png

Mask was the first son of the two starter couples Velvet and Golden. I think that was their names... Anyway, Mask was adored by his parents for his beautiful pattern and quickly rose to be a favorite. He is worshiped by today's tribe for his beautiful and elegant mask.

Thunder- The God of Luck

image.png.df809c587f3ef59b65f7b102c35ff98e.png

I call Thunder the god of luck, because look at him! Yellow pelt isn't really my favorite, but he has poison fangs, a claw, and nimble fingers! That's perfect for the snow biome! A++!

Mera- The Goddess of Bravery

image.png.2cdbb0e20173122063ea19b3dd6e8d36.png

Ages ago, a young creature (I forgot her name hhh) fell in love with the local friendly bearyena and had a child with it. She named the child Mera. For most of her adolescence, Mera was made fun of for her awkward bearyena-like claw. Determined by this, she set out for the mountains in hope of proving them wrong along with her brother. She, instead, found an elderly spit-snouted creature that would've made a wonderful Miss Niche competition entry if I had realized it.

image.png.f52e7b10b92c3d92ad2e167d6456e052.png

They ventured home and for some reason, everyone congratulated Mera for saving the wanderer's life. Apparently it was very brave of her. Mera felt rewarded because of this, and thanked everyone. When she died, I'm not even kidding, she was brought back to life and awarded genes that would allow her to live on top of the mountain and watch over the tribe peacefully. Legend has it she's still up there to this day.

image.png.96f8b4ca488fd0cb1df94457f8428a93.png

• Like 1

Imma just... post what I can remember... I guess I only have three curse you broken computer ahhhHHHHHH

Dragon Tear - Goddess of Beauty (beauty is common huh) and Sacrifice

700047523_DragonTear.PNG.bfa14b2069d975b0c3373c09b58c7d39.PNG

I'm sure all of you know who Dragon Tear is. To be honest, I didn't want her to be a goddess at first... but it pretty much enveloped into that

Dragon Tear was the goddess of beauty and sacrifice. Obviously, her looks proved to make her the goddess of beauty... but it came with costs. She attracted many rouge males and constantly had tribe mates head over heels for her.Her main interest was to support her tribe with plentiful food and protection, not children.
She proved herself to her tribe when one day, while in the midst of the hot and humid jungle, a big eyed ape appeared. Panic stricken, Nichelings began to flee but the ape was too fast. Dragon Tear watched as tribe mate after tribe mate began to get picked off one by one and she knew what she had to do. Summoning up all the courage she could, she attacked the ape and led it away from her tribe, ultimately getting killed in the process. The ape killed her along a beach and she and the ape was never to be seen again.
Orange eyes are a sign that you have some resemblance of beauty locked within your soul, as well as the will to sacrifice for the ones you love.

Daze - Minister of War and Ambition

Daze.PNG.390d18e1c65b9c36a4b717c45697267c.PNG

Yes yes, I know he's not a god- he never was intended to be just like Dragon Tear. I still think he makes this list thought.

Daze was born on Whale Island with his five siblings, all of which had nimble fingers or running paw instead of claw. One day, a bearyena came out of the dense brush and severely injured his two only sisters and Daze was mortified. Daze took it upon himself to protect his family at any cost, even if it meant his life. Soon, however, ambition got the best of him. He was killing bearyena after bearyena and he began to seek out danger to satisfy his hunger. His siblings became horrified at what he had become, for he was no longer the Daze they had once known.
His tribe moved off of Whale Island and to the Frost Lands. Daze immediately dashed off, ignoring the cries of his siblings telling him to stop. Daze was never to be heard from again.
i think i made that darker than intended

That's it for now. I gotta head off to high school rip

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Basil said:

Daze was born on Whale Island with his five siblings, all of which had nimble fingers or running paw instead of claw. One day, a bearyena came out of the dense brush and severely injured his two only sisters and Daze was mortified. Daze took it upon himself to protect his family at any cost, even if it meant his life. Soon, however, ambition got the best of him. He was killing bearyena after bearyena and he began to seek out danger to satisfy his hunger. His siblings became horrified at what he had become, for he was no longer the Daze they had once known.
His tribe moved off of Whale Island and to the Frost Lands. Daze immediately dashed off, ignoring the cries of his siblings telling him to stop. Daze was never to be heard from again.

To lighten it up:

He met Hornet 

They lived happily ever after...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME BASIL?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1