Stray Fawn Community

Gods And Godesses

Sky

I've had many gods but sadly forgot about them so I'm left with only one here she is....

175519475_Screenshot(74).png.82743a1f22ba2c5d1144ddf8e99eaac2.png

Lily She is the goddess of second chance, She protects nests and the babies born in them in her life she adopted many babies due to there mothers passing, she guides the babies to a new life keeping them close and making sure they are protected by all who are near. to summon Lily is to have a nichling dedicate there life to protecting young, and to look albino but have grey spots. Her tribe had a goal of being albino so they would breed for white fur and orange eyes for than until they found someone with albinism. Lily was considered very beautiful but secluded herself from the tribe only keeping her adopted son near, Than one day A pink male came by and decided to be her mate she was reluctant but accepted and had a few of babies but was far more connected to her adopted children. but it wasn't all happy Lily sadly died protecting her family her first adopted son was shocked and there was a killer bearhena (idk how to spell this..) closing in and Lily on her final day with a pregnant belly stepped in saving her sons precious genes.Than sadly I deleted the save file I was very upset with myself but yeah..

Appearance~ All white fur, Grey spots, Orange eyes, (I wish she had poison fangs and antlers but I can only dream),Velvet paw and runner leg (Or bearhena claw), (I wish big body), and A flower crown WITH a large scar going across her eye.. 

imma make a new game and try to make Lily again but as I wish she could look like TwT

• Like 2

From the Archipelago 

Kora- the goddess or caring. She was the only mother in the tribe that would help her kids and wish them good luck. All of her kids left the island, and she helped them on their way. She would take damage for them and any other sick/ drowning nichelings. She once dived super deep into the water, taking damage from drowning on the way, to bring a drowning nichelings into the tribe. If you need courage or strength before you do an act of kindness (maybe your gonna save a wanderer from a bearenya or your child is about to go on an adventure) you pray to her to be strong and to help you. [btw this is all from a nichelings perspective) Kora has big ears, to hear her children, a claw to protect them, nimble fingers to feed them and normal hind legs to run to them

From the Archipelago 

Aname- the prophet. They were having too many babies on her island and they were starting to starve. She saw new islands in the distance and declared “we must travel, off of these islands, out of this ring of islands, to new lands” she declared this when she was only about 4 days old. Her designated mate was just a grown up and his best friend was too. They jumped to the new island with ease. But she was too tiny and got drowning damage when she attempted. Her mate tried to help her but in the end they both took off almost half of their life from drowning. The food resources were starting to go up as less babies were born. A name was bitter that’s her propechy had ended up harming them both. She manages to have 4 babies with her mate (one set of twins, one name An and the other name Ame- get it?) before he passed. None of them got the fill prophet mark (a white mark right on before their purr snout) and she had too choose one that had a semi mark. The tribes food resources started to go down more as traveled less, had more babies. The prophet spoke no more and they are awaiting a sign. (I’m still figuring out their story) She was brown with lots of white spots like the stories she told were sprinkled over her. She had a purr snout to heal them with the propechy. She had a digging paw to dig out the signs and a claw to protect the stories. She hadn’t normal hind legs to try to run to the end of the propechy.

From the Archipelago 

Isre- the goddess of warnings. The prophets words had not sunk in yet. Lots of nichelings (weak ones) were still on the island. Isre was just about to jump to the next island with her friend when two bearenyas appeared out of nowhere. She called a warning to her tribe, jumping to save herself and her friend, as they were both very weak. The two here has paved on the shore, waiting for them. Just then th battalion arrived, slaying the bearenyas but not before taking some critical hits. An old nichelings wo had joined them was slain. The last thing he saw before he passed was Isre’s bright orange tail disappearing into the bushes. Several other nichelings did as well. They never would have survived if the bearenyas had ambushed them in their nursery, protecting their babies. They told stories about how she only spoke to give the direst of warnings, her bright orange fur giving you the sign before disappearing with her mate. She had bright orange fur to warn them and a claw she never used.

Zyla- goddess of the harvest. (I literally made her up at school while I was bored) When a tribe is starving they are said to pray to her.If they gather at least five food on that day before praying it is said that that she will bestow 1of her traits on that nichelings. She had playtupus beak so she could feed from the bottom, ram horns for more strength, nimble fingers so that she could collect and crack nuts, a claw so that she could fish and hunt, big ears so that she could hear where the food was, berry purple eyes, hind legs so that she could run to the berries and stinky tail so that she would not get the sickness. If a worm,berry,bunnel ect was gathered in one turn unlike the odds it’s supposed to be a gift from her. When then summer months come, a tribe is destined to follow her ways and try to please her and get her incarnation into their tribe. It is said that if you get her incarnation into your tribe either during your lifespan you will never go hungry or she will bleed all the berry bushes, oceans, bunny burrows ect, dry forcing you to move to a new island. Maybe even both can happen.

I really need more gods... I have so many goddesses 

btw I mostly use the goddesses from Seri’s tribes (like Meis, Yuki and Tata) and Jessi mew’s tribes (like Anameme and the balance sisters)

213D31DB-7F89-4180-9779-77E70416F3C6.jpeg

D52FF593-8EC0-4D62-B24B-29BCBC54C9DE.jpeg

4DE54980-30FF-4D88-B21E-16FA1A665D5C.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 9:41 PM, Aetherskye said:

This would be noticed a lot more if you made it it's own topic ^^

I totally didn't make a wiki like yours a while before your post and totally didn't not figure out how to do stuff and totally didn't forget about it

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

This would be noticed a lot more if you made it it's own topic ^^

I totally didn't make a wiki like yours a while before your post and totally didn't not figure out how to do stuff and totally didn't forget about it

Thanks for the advice

i learn by editing a fakemon wiki a long long time ago

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, Willow the fluffer said:

Appearance~ All white fur, Grey spots, Orange eyes, (I wish she had poison fangs and antlers but I can only dream),Velvet paw and runner leg (Or bearhena claw), (I wish big body), and A flower crown WITH a large scar going across her eye.

Challenge accepted 

ART GEAR ON!

• Like 1

I had a godess once. She was a blind albino in my Three-times-a-try pack. She was the only one allowed to have more than three babies. I didn't take a screenshot and now her name and looks are gone forever...

• Sad 1

I have some less epic gods, but they fit their roles the most out of my limited choices.

Trout - Revenge, Dedication, Loss, Atonement (pink gems)

Trout originated from an Amazon pack, where only one male can be around.  Others are released - or in his case - given a task. 20181030_234420.thumb.jpg.6fc013363954652356dada49112acfc0.jpg

Trout met a wanderer. He could swim and find water breathing plants while Trout provided food. Over a lifespan, they eventually fell in love and returned to the land. However, on their way to the tribe, they were ambushed by two bearyenas. Old and frail, his mate died in two swipes. Trout went to chase both bearyenas down, but succumbed to old age, never completing his mission. In the very same tribe, he would be reborn again and again until the savefile was deleted.

20181030_234413.thumb.jpg.9d570d3399204766324a9cf85521063b.jpg

Trout watches over all lovers plighted by unfortunate circumstances. A nicheling might be reincarnated and meet their love again, be healed or have days added to their lifespan. However, he is merciless to those who shun their tribemates. Everyone deserves a second chance, one independent of birthright. 

Raresi -- Goddess of Fortune and Fate. Rare watches over all who wander. (Blue gems)

20181212_233631.thumb.jpg.861fa38521b61fe32a9dc44370211e2a.jpg

The one pawed derpsnout was born out of desperation to preserve the digging paw. While her younger sister inherited all the good genes, she didn't even have fluffy tail. 

Somehow, she survived all of my ploys to murder her well into old age. Never froze, wasn't attacked by either balance bear, never approached by the rogue male...

As that, she is my epitome of luck, good and bad. As she watches over wanderers, they are never attacked by meat eating plants or rogues. She gives them the energy to go on living and the will to survive. Rare, however, stays far away from water, which is the realm of Lace. Both believe in sacrifice and testing other's spirits. Meaning there is little conflict about borders, as the shores are hounded by Trout, anyway. 

Lace -- Healing, Souls, Challenge, Spite. (Red gems)

A sweet wanderer, too sweet to be true. Lace founded a cursed tribe when she could not have her will: any males would go mad in short time. Their endless journey would break their bones until their paws were misshapen, useless things. Their snouts became a mess of endlessly snapping teeth, their fur almost bald and devoid of patterns from poor nutrition. Lace siccs her endless hordes of rogue males and misfortune on the unsuspecting. Those in her favour may enjoy the watery plants by the shore, others she will drown, either in water, hatred or lust. 

20181013_014453.thumb.jpg.a4cc190d943c6fc90bf234be682fe4c4.jpg

Flame -- Beauty, Hearth, Icy landscapes, Fire.

20181110_201824.thumb.jpg.d6e17b20b195b08cd5bf5db0084790f9.jpg

(Male form)

The most lackluster of all, Flame simply seeks to find beauty and joy in every enviroment. They paint the landscape and nicheling's fur. Flame likes large families and rejects sacrifices as a necessary step of survival, putting them in direct conflict with Lace and Rare.

(Female form)

20181106_022455.thumb.jpg.f7b34e8f6429b8d666cc612efafaa1a2.jpg
As I couldn't decide between these two, both became Flame. 

5 hours ago, meredithheck said:

Clearpool got reincarnated yesterday. He's really pretty in this form.

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 9.21.54 AM.png

Everytime I see clearpool I think: Clearsight... Oh god I really need to get away from WoF

9 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Everytime I see clearpool I think: Clearsight... Oh god I really need to get away from WoF

You read wings of fire? Me too. Clearpool is actually the name of one of Fathom's children, named after Clearsight. That's where I got the name.

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

1 hour ago, meredithheck said:

You read wings of fire? Me too. Clearpool is actually the name of one of Fathom's children, named after Clearsight. That's where I got the name.

*impatiently waits for the second WoF book to be delivered to my library so i can pick it up and READ\ and find out who in the world is Clearsight*

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

*impatiently waits for the second WoF book to be delivered to my library so i can pick it up and READ\ and find out who in the world is Clearsight*

You won't find Clearsight til Darkstalker, which is the prequel. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, meredithheck said:

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO READS IT

Also how do you remember such background charaters? Oh wait I remember Octillo... 1 mention in the books >.<

• Like 2

oh hey look I got mORE

Red Moon - Goddess of Death

image.png.503e374f452a92c686b4777f9ad367f6.png

Okay, just look at her. Can you tell me she doesn't suit the word "death"?

Altocumulus - Goddess of Clouds

image.png.b7ca36c974ec8e8de586be3f0c71d597.png

In my tribe, there is a long line of creatures named after clouds and Altocumulus is one of them. When she was born, it snowed. Whenever she calls into the wild, the next day it snows. The tribe kinda made a deity based off of that and made Altocumulus the goddess of clouds. While she wasn't the first cloud-creature (a guy named Nimbostratus was the first), Altocumulus was the most important.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Nimbostratus

When I read that at first I read Nimbatus... I just got it and have been playing it a lot... a lot... as in I haven't played niche at all.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

When I read that at first I read Nimbatus... I just got it and have been playing it a lot... a lot... as in I haven't played niche at all.

I'm curious about Nimbatus...I'd love to get the game eventually, especially if it means supporting the Devs!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 8:57 PM, Aetherskye said:

According to my calculations 

@bostonlobstah is the 100th god added to this (If you count all the minor ones as well)

And there are approximately 137 gods posted

I guess she is also the Goddess of the number 100! Lol

i thought of one more: Velveteen the god of mortailty, misfortune and luck

He was born on Long Winter and cursed the tribe with no snow or rabbils.

he was the first and only unplanned death in the tribe (I swear I decreased his age!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

I guess she is also the Goddess of the number 100! Lol

i thought of one more: Velveteen the god of mortailty, misfortune and luck

He was born on Long Winter and cursed the tribe with no snow or rabbils.

he was the first and only unplanned death in the tribe (I swear I decreased his age!)

Only you say... You still have home isle to live on...

If bostonlobstah dies I will laugh and cry (of grief cuz every1 but the gods that join will die)

Actually... if you had Vampyr he could do that but he'd probably kill everyone1 prematurly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Only you say... You still have home isle to live on...

If bostonlobstah dies I will laugh and cry (of grief cuz every1 but the gods that join will die)

She is on Home Island rn :) and will remain immortal I think

I’m working on creating everyone who replied to “if I were a Nicheling” with the console and then take a big family pic!

• Like 2

This is Nukir the infertile Cactus from my no mutations challenge. He's not really a god, more like a guardianspirit of infertile nichelings. He helps them overcome the fact that they can't have children. 222226642_NukirtheinfertileCactusXD.thumb.png.b613e6bb03235a8f8922f3bc76312e37.png491366086_Whocanevengetthere.thumb.png.e39d10c0527332ef13e4f9ce96333373.png426536986_ByeNukir.thumb.png.56eb06d56654bbde1df0ecbad6fdb707.png

• Like 2

On 1/20/2019 at 7:06 AM, bostonlobstah said:

I'm curious about Nimbatus...I'd love to get the game eventually, especially if it means supporting the Devs!

Its really fun. you have to put a brain into it!

• Like 1

I'm gonna give you 3. Rera and Rera, goddesses of twins.282417359_2019-01-25(12).thumb.png.c2cb0e7b7d47a372629a7a082ebec82e.png1444912285_2019-01-25(13).thumb.png.6fb1f071d931e31005c85a7eeeedc527.pngThe twins mother named them both Rera at birth. They also hunted a lot. Not much for these two. 

Then there's Raja. She was the first baby to be born with gills. Not much backstory, because she hasn't had a full life yet. But she is definetly getting a spot on the ports when move.1830911814_2019-01-25(14).thumb.png.b2a0bfdaa719a8db243f82bba291bbd8.pngThat's it for now.

• Like 3