Stray Fawn Community

Gods And Godesses

Sky

On 12/16/2018 at 1:22 PM, Finnwinter said:

Heres my Gods/Goddesses:

Adam.JPG.636f6d7549b435800f65005b0ebe83b1.JPG Adam (YES I KNOW HE'S NOT TECHNICALLY MY CHARACTER BUT WE USE HIM AS A GOD ANYWAYS)

Adam is the God of reincarnation. When a nicheling is reborn into a second body, they say it's Adam's doing. The reason i see him as a god of reincarnation is because you can make multiple story mode saves, with multiple Adams. I like to think that instead of making a ton of Adams, he just reincarnates after one blood line makes it to Home island. (say a save gets there, another Adam is born and sent off.)

20181216151038_1.jpg.246cb5d8d14669ce915b68cae0fc12a3.jpg Lunaris (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Lunaris is the God of the Moon. He's a celestial being that is quite literally, the moon. He and his mate, Sol, were the original gods of the snows, but were replaced by other gods. 

Paradox.thumb.jpg.a077dde815b0378f855c015d336d3089.jpg Paradox (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter) 

Paradox is the God of Time.He has a red gem on his chest that came from Milla (a high spirit, like an angel?) and when he's in danger, the gem turns him into lava to protect him. He was also given the ability to time travel, but he has little to no control over how or when he does it, and it often happens in dreams. He was also given a watch from Azyle (a god soon to be posted here :P) and its cool. 

20181216151055_1.jpg.a098d153b4492ec6ed511d3e52fdfc3d.jpg Sol (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Sol is the Goddess of the Sun. Like Lunaris is the moon, Sol is the sun. She's the most powerful being in the universe, in fact, she created it. Btw, forgot to mention Lunaris and Sol are super starry and sparkly, but this is just their nicheling forms :P

20181216151143_1.jpg.649375ad77ac3bab6f40e9314eea016a.jpg Priena (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Priena is the Goddess of Beauty. Although she has many different forms (based off of the beauty standards of each tribe, ex, if a tribe's view on pretty was a black, ram horned nicheling that's what she'd look like.) This is her main/grassland form.

20181216151153_1.jpg.0db1483a2cd5423c1d514abf1537af1e.jpg Snakeeye (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Snakeeye is the Goddess of Jungles (hard and killer jungles.) She was one of the first gods to be created, and is nearly as powerful as Sol, Lunaris, and Paradox (power is based off of how much other gods like you, everyone loves paradox so hes one the most powerful)

20181216151226_1.jpg.3e855ef71bcbb8b96c5ab3614eddd8e1.jpg Azyle (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Azyle is the God of Magic. He's also quite powerful, and he also owns a bow tie and top hat (but this is Niche, and we cant have clothing :/) He doesn't have set paw genes and and can change them whenever, this is just an example of some.

20181216151239_1.jpg.adbff6c3a56396c460e867778e2bbdd3.jpg Stag (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Stag is the God of Megaloceros horns. He has two forms - a summer form, which has his horns, and a fall/spring/winter form with no horns. The two forms take two different bodies in Hevanya (their heaven) but in nicheling form, the forms are expressed like that personality disorder where a person's mind changes personality. The forms also express different personalities, Fall/spring/winter form is shy and quiet, while summer form is arrogant, flirtatious with females, and mean to other males.

20181216151250_1.jpg.be6e205de2b4a6a7c9c9f33d4815ee33.jpg Shell (Belongs to @ ILovePunz on Twitter)

Shell is the God or Armor body. A while ago, the old Armor body god (Armadillo) made a deal with Ille (literal Niche satan) making all armor body nichelings nocturnal. So that being said, Shell is nocturnal. 

20181216151259_1.jpg.ed5eeff4ccb5a413fc5aeabb1e6a7753.jpg Vek

Vek is the Goddess of Blue Toxic body. Toxic body gods portray a certain skill each that is passed onto nichelings with their color. Vek, possesses strength. 

HONORABLE MENTIONS/GODS AND GODDESSES WE COULDN'T ADD CAUSE IT'D TAKE FOREVER:

Anameme - Goddess of War

Anara - Goddess of Balance

Bear cub - Goddess of Sacrifice

Bird - God of Flying nichelings and Dechinas 

Blue - God of Hammer tail (upper class)

Challenger - Goddess of Morality

Emerald - God of Green Toxic body (Joy)

Eve - Goddess of Birth, and Mutation

Ghost - Goddess of Forgiveness

Goldy - Goddess of Yellow Toxic body (Fear)

Honeybee - Goddess of Saber fangs and Hybrids

Jaes - Goddess of Paradise island

Janju - God of Carnivorous flowers (good)

Jonas - God of Friendly Bearyenas

Juniper - Goddess of Jungles (medium)

Kirta - God of Male Juveniles

Koi - Goddess of the Ocean

Lara - Goddess of Female Travelers

Larus - God of Orange Toxic body (Bravery)

Marilyn - Goddess of Hammer tail (lower class)

Melala - Goddess of Female Juveniles

Mesisi - Goddess of the Savanna

Moki - Goddess of Carnivorous Flowers (bad)

Morgan - God of Nocturnal Nichelings

Paris - Goddess of Mammut foot

Salem - God of Protection

Sapphire - God of Blue Toxic body (weakness)

Sassy - Goddess of Healing

Scout - Goddess of the Harvest

Shiro - Goddess of Fertility (Female)

Sikoana - Goddess of Strength

Spirit - God of Half-rogues

Sunspot - God of Pattern painting

Taku - God of Mountain prey and predator

Tanu - God of Fertility (Male)

Tatata - God of Warmth

Vandukkir - God of Male Travelers

Violet - Goddess of Violet Toxic body (Beauty)

Zen - God of Digging Trunk

Thank you!

Do you know where I can find a detailed description of these. I looked at @ilovepunz's twitter but I can't find anything... 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Do you know where I can find a detailed description of these. I looked at @ilovepunz's twitter but I can't find anything... 

youll have to ask them yourself, i own some of these too tho. who do you want info on?

1 hour ago, Finnwinter said:

youll have to ask them yourself, i own some of these too tho. who do you want info on?

I want info on the Toxic body ones and the two hammer tails (Im not sure you own these but whateveah)

How'd I never see this? Anyways, time to add some creatures!

Important Gods / Goddesses:

Nuta!gNuta.thumb.jpg.8036a307da59c3bd23b746d84aabbf10.jpg

Nuta is the god of family, and is from my very first tribe, Mado. He doesn't do much except be pretty. He's the striped one with antlers.

Taduk. Yes, that Taduk. The Taduk.gTaduk.thumb.jpg.8d639fb48a47bed7f3951cdb44094f05.jpg

Taduk is the god of mischief, originating from the Wonaar tribe. He comes into play whenever a glitch happens, as he caused the first glitch that I ever got (the infamous leech glitch of 0.2.1). You should know which one he is.

Resime!gRasime.thumb.jpg.46bf3cd3e9aa34e2c9f0860a8f27369d.jpg

Resime is the goddess of rabbils, and is also from the Wonaar tribe. If she likes a specific tribe, she will give them a lot of rabbils to hunt. Obviously, she's the one with the rabbil.

gFriends.thumb.jpg.0f059cf3089d634de26a023010c5a77a.jpgSome good ol' friend ol' buddy ol' pals (yes, I forgot their names).

These two are the gods of friends, and I forgot the name of their tribe (like how I forgot THEIR names). They were both 'banished' (in quotes since you couldn't really banish back then)  from their packs, so they came together as friends. Lovely story, right? Haha definitely.

Duknu!ama.thumb.jpg.6000e721407692e1ac291327255f5bce.jpg

Duknu is the god of protection, and again I have no clue what tribe he was in (all I know about it is that the tribe's highest nicheling count was 92, the highest amount out of all my tribes!!). He fended off an ape as his tribe left the jungle, eventually sacrificing his life. He is the big-bodied nicheling with a red gem that's at the veeery top.

Cavegrowl and Moonhowl!gCavehowl.thumb.jpg.2ba5fc81747168fa00042ffd8af97a43.jpg

These two are the god and goddess of Bearyenas, in a tribe called BY Gene Tests. They are only deities because I liked how they looked. Cavegrowl is the one on the left while Moonhowl is on the right.

Aila!gAila.thumb.jpg.57ef882d188587e53edce7060e92fc49.jpg

Aila is the god of fishing, in the one and only ttc - Karg. Again, she doesn't do much except be pretty. She was the leader of the whole 43 member tribe. She had a sister, Iara, who was also pretty high ranking in the tribe.

Raisper!gRaisper.thumb.jpg.57f33d9b4b75eaeba681e3ab91fc4445.jpg (Yes, I know he has a different name in the picture)

Raisper is the god of destruction, and also from ttc - Karg. He brings doom and death to the tribes. He was originally the god of the savanna, but I scratched that. He's named after a raspberry, as that is what I thought of when a saw him; a raspberry. Oh, he's also Aila's grandson!

That's it for now. I'll eventually add the minor deities and the nichelings to remember, but not right now.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I want info on the Toxic body ones and the two hammer tails (Im not sure you own these but whateveah)

i own the toxic bodies, mizzi owns the hammer ones. heres some info:

the toxic body nichelings are based on color, if a creature is born a certain color, that god is what they are represented by. each god has a special attribute, ex purple has beauty, that describes what those nichelings are most known for, ex purple are mostly seen as beautiful creatures.

the hammer ones used to live in a society that had hammer tails from a certain line as lower class, and others of a diff line as higher class. Marilyn came from the lower class, and is therefore a god that represents them. Blue came from the higher clas, and therefore represents them.

any other info you need?

i own the toxic bodies, mizzi owns the hammer ones. heres some info:

the toxic body nichelings are based on color, if a creature is born a certain color, that god is what they are represented by. each god has a special attribute, ex purple has beauty, that describes what those nichelings are most known for, ex purple are mostly seen as beautiful creatures.

the hammer ones used to live in a society that had hammer tails from a certain line as lower class, and others of a diff line as higher class. Marilyn came from the lower class, and is therefore a god that represents them. Blue came from the higher clas, and therefore represents them.

any other info you need?

Anara, Melala, bird, Jaes.

I would specifically like to know what paradise Island is and what Dechinas are.

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Anara, Melala, bird, Jaes.

I would specifically like to know what paradise Island is and what Dechinas are.

Paradise island is a volcano island i made a awhile ago, nothin special except its birds that are big enough to attack teens.

Dechinas are part bird, part nicheling hybrids that do things for the gods.

as for the gods listed:

Bird is, well, a bird. He was raised by Blue to be friendly, and is now a god. He's bigger than normal birds tho, like, WAY bigger.

Jaes is just a god for the island, she has no real backstory yet.

Anara was born with a berry paw and claw, making her goddess of balance. she was born in the jungle on one of my live streams. (deleted it i think so i couldnt find her :/)

Melala is just a representation of young nichelings, she was actually born from Vandukkir and Lara, same as Kirta 

any more?

Melala is just a representation of young nichelings, she was actually born from Vandukkir and Lara, same as Kirta 

any more?

When I saw Melala I thought of Malala (real person from I am Malala the book) 

No thanks ^-^

But what are these live streams you speak of (Basically what I am asking is what is your YT/twitch or livestreaming device)?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

When I saw Melala I thought of Malala (real person from I am Malala the book) 

No thanks ^-^

But what are these live streams you speak of (Basically what I am asking is what is your YT/twitch or livestreaming device)?

yeah, read that a few days ago actually lol

also, i stream on my youtube which is "Lime Juice" but it used to be "TheBepo Box" so it only works when you search that :P

5 hours ago, Finnwinter said:

yeah, read that a few days ago actually lol

also, i stream on my youtube which is "Lime Juice" but it used to be "TheBepo Box" so it only works when you search that :P

I looked up Lime Juice Niche Stream and it came up 2nd item >.<

(I'm subbing btw so I can join your streams my YT is Little_Dragonwolf_Studios)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Inari, the Goddess of The Taken. (Will update with a picture!) 

Inari was born into a tribe living on the Archipelago, where great injustice was happening. The cracker jaws were considered lesser, doomed to spend their entire lives slaving under trees. The venom fanged creatures were powerful and dangerous, they were blessed with the ability to eat from the poisonous berry bushes.

The queen of the venom fangs gave birth to a beautiful baby, an image of what was perfect to the tribe. She was adorned with the dangerous fangs, a crown of antlers upon her head. Her coat was as black as night and her eyes were a bright blue. She had beautiful silver stripes, overall proving herself as the next queen. But the mother queen had no time to be overjoyed, she had to return to her mate, leaving Inari with a cracker jaw. This would prove to be her biggest mistake.

Perhaps the lowly creature moved away to crack an acorn that was just out of reach, or he wanted to see the venom dynasty crumble... Either way, a bluebird swooped down and plucked the innocent Inari out of the nest before she could even open her eyes. This sparked a great outrage, and the cracker jaw was banished, he would be executed if he was ever to return. Inari was the first Taken.

She became queen of the In-Between, which is like my Niche version of purgatory. The inhabitants of the In-Between are mostly Taken, but they can also be the children of mothers who died while pregnant. Other inhabitants of the In-between include Defender Bears and wandering Nichelings. 

When a baby is taken from the nest, my creatures try not to dispair too much. They are under the watchful eye of Queen Inari. She doesn't reincarnate, instead it is said that her spirit lingers in protective mothers or caregivers.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sinfulcliche said:

Inari, the Goddess of The Taken. (Will update with a picture!) 

Inari was born into a tribe living on the Archipelago, where great injustice was happening. The cracker jaws were considered lesser, doomed to spend their entire lives slaving under trees. The venom fanged creatures were powerful and dangerous, they were blessed with the ability to eat from the poisonous berry bushes.

The queen of the venom fangs gave birth to a beautiful baby, an image of what was perfect to the tribe. She was adorned with the dangerous fangs, a crown of antlers upon her head. Her coat was as black as night and her eyes were a bright blue. She had beautiful silver stripes, overall proving herself as the next queen. But the mother queen had no time to be overjoyed, she had to return to her mate, leaving Inari with a cracker jaw. This would prove to be her biggest mistake.

Perhaps the lowly creature moved away to crack an acorn that was just out of reach, or he wanted to see the venom dynasty crumble... Either way, a bluebird swooped down and plucked the innocent Inari out of the nest before she could even open her eyes. This sparked a great outrage, and the cracker jaw was banished, he would be executed if he was ever to return. Inari was the first Taken.

She became queen of the In-Between, which is like my Niche version of purgatory. The inhabitants of the In-Between are mostly Taken, but they can also be the children of mothers who died while pregnant. Other inhabitants of the In-between include Defender Bears and wandering Nichelings. 

When a baby is taken from the nest, my creatures try not to dispair too much. They are under the watchful eye of Queen Inari. She doesn't reincarnate, instead it is said that her spirit lingers in protective mothers or caregivers.

Why are defender bears in between? 

I have ANOTHER, brand new goddess to add to the Pantheon!

Koreme, believe it or not, is my goddess of the Jungle. A long time ago, her home on Frost Lands was not frosty at all, but in fact was a gigantic jungle of tall trees, curly grass, carnivorous plants, and of course, the Smelly fruit trees. Koreme enjoyed nothing more than to pick the smelly fruits with her nimble fingers and then proceed to creep around the jungle, her stealthy velvet paw making it more difficult to get caught by an ape. But if she ever did end up in the paws of an ape, her unique armored body would keep her safe. 

One day, the Smelly Fruits rebelled, sick and tired of being eaten by Koreme's tribe. Soon they were able to steal some of Bostonlobstah's magic when she wasn't looking, and they decided to use their magic to destroy Koreme's tribe. 

Koreme's mother was sneaking around not long after, trying to find a bit of food for her family. A smelly fruit tree caught her eye, drawing her closer. But when she reached the tree, something about the fruits looked different. When she looked around, she noticed that the warm jungle around her was darkening, and an icy chill was creeping towards her. But with her stinky tail, she knew she would be no match for the ice. But maybe Koreme could have a chance with her fluffy tail. Koreme's mother held on to the hope that her daughter would survive as she was engulfed in ice and life slipped away from her. 

Koreme was picking berries when the ice came to her. Snatching her up, it encased her in a block of ice. Everything darkened, and then Koreme's world went black. 

Koreme woke to the sound of ice breaking. She blinked and steadied her gaze on a few strange looking nichelings she had never seen before. But most surprising of all was the andscape: A"Where am I? Who are you?" She whispered in shock. 

"Let's get you warmed up. You must be freezing!" A huge yellow spotted nicheling adorned with wings and magnificent horns replied calmly. Koreme followed him, grateful to have a place to go, but still wondering how she got into that block of ice, and where her family could be...

Koreme is special because she has J immunity, even though she came out of an ice block. She also has a velvet paw and recessive stinky tail. 

720856442_Screenshot(214).thumb.png.aabb046897b0110765af324c98f26340.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bostonlobstah said:

I have ANOTHER, brand new goddess to add to the Pantheon!

Koreme, believe it or not, is my goddess of the Jungle. A long time ago, her home on Frost Lands was not frosty at all, but in fact was a gigantic jungle of tall trees, curly grass, carnivorous plants, and of course, the Smelly fruit trees. Koreme enjoyed nothing more than to pick the smelly fruits with her nimble fingers and then proceed to creep around the jungle, her stealthy velvet paw making it more difficult to get caught by an ape. But if she ever did end up in the paws of an ape, her unique armored body would keep her safe. 

One day, the Smelly Fruits rebelled, sick and tired of being eaten by Koreme's tribe. Soon they were able to steal some of Bostonlobstah's magic when she wasn't looking, and they decided to use their magic to destroy Koreme's tribe. 

Koreme's mother was sneaking around not long after, trying to find a bit of food for her family. A smelly fruit tree caught her eye, drawing her closer. But when she reached the tree, something about the fruits looked different. When she looked around, she noticed that the warm jungle around her was darkening, and an icy chill was creeping towards her. But with her stinky tail, she knew she would be no match for the ice. But maybe Koreme could have a chance with her fluffy tail. Koreme's mother held on to the hope that her daughter would survive as she was engulfed in ice and life slipped away from her. 

Koreme was picking berries when the ice came to her. Snatching her up, it encased her in a block of ice. Everything darkened, and then Koreme's world went black. 

Koreme woke to the sound of ice breaking. She blinked and steadied her gaze on a few strange looking nichelings she had never seen before. But most surprising of all was the andscape: A"Where am I? Who are you?" She whispered in shock. 

"Let's get you warmed up. You must be freezing!" A huge yellow spotted nicheling adorned with wings and magnificent horns replied calmly. Koreme followed him, grateful to have a place to go, but still wondering how she got into that block of ice, and where her family could be...

Koreme is special because she has J immunity, even though she came out of an ice block. She also has a velvet paw and recessive stinky tail. 

uhh im ignoring koreme here because look at that digging truck in the  background

his pattern lines up perfectly with his horns

give him to me now

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

THAT YELLOW CREATURE WITH THE PURR SNOUT LOOKS LIKE SIAM

• Like 1

My Goddess from my gameplays is Rala Rain.

I suppose she is the Goddess of Health and Harvest because on the day she was born it started to rain, thus keeping my tribe well fed.

This thread compelled me to recreate her in the 1.1.7 preview, and I'm quite happy with the way she turned out.

Also, she was the first in the Adam Family to be born with pure white horns. And yes, she's a direct descendant of Adam and has gorgeous eyes and a really adorable pattern.

I often give my Nichelings a family name, so all her siblings and children have the Rain clan name. Some other notable names in the family were: Berry (a resourceful and helpful part of the family), Randal (Bearyena hybrid descendants), Rain-Racco (The Racco family has very distinguishable patterns from the rest of the tribe and they interbred with the prominent Rain family).

The bottom picture is her from my gameplays haha!1239720128_ScreenShot2019-03-06at3_33_24PM.png.4276aead017a4294057be7d16e99b0a1.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 3.29.12 PM.png

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.87ebe205b9546f5fe8d9c2ccb1904c93.png These two are the god and godess of evolution for me, they are from my longest surviving tribe AKA my squirrel tribe/the Tilien tribe. They were only recently added even thought they were some of my firsts.

image.thumb.png.c52baa1365d0bfc5ee194b16fea17280.png

This is Duisime, he is my god of loyalty,bravery and protection, his story is that he was sickly and was quarintined alongside his mate(Who i thought was sickly. ), he sacrificed himself to protect his mate and unborn child. He and his mate were my first official ones.

image.thumb.png.32d428c13cb00f5f0c0e4cfa941e76cf.pngI think this is her, meet Laki, the godess of tragedy and loyalty.

image.thumb.png.681f0259be8cd4fbac17bedbc179a3cd.png

image.thumb.png.d0f651ca541c25363919df75e73e1b73.png

These are Reshiram and Zekrom, Zekrom is the goddess of death and Reshiram is goddess of life, they are twins.

image.thumb.png.a9e03a35afab820c2f7d6e75c1a81756.png

This is Meme, my head goddess of Luck and love, Mate to Kuro, Queen of the Tiliens and twin of Meimei

image.thumb.png.d85df40a38689a93379a4491cd12b9e4.png

Here is Meimei, the goddess of hate, war and jealousy, also mate to Kuro

image.thumb.png.637a5cc42728bc3b13670d43fcf74c12.png

Here's Kuro,god of love and head god. mate of the twins above.

image.thumb.png.54265f68066676c31453c4f56d386f9e.png

Myre,goddess of legacies

image.thumb.png.93cccf5171e4647b10371a7ed065741b.png

Razor,god of fiishing, I have to go.

image.png

image.png

• Like 2