Stray Fawn Community

Gods And Godesses

Sky

I was just playing with a new tribe on Deadly Hills, and then something happened. I tried to have some gods before, but they didn't really do anything, so it didn't feel like they deserved being a god.

So, in this savefile, I started with three random females on deadly hills. One got killed before she could have kids, but the two others - an orange female with webbed hindlegs and gills and a white/beige cracker jaw female named Meme both had kids. The orange female had a daughter with a rogue male, this daughter then had two sons with another rougue male and one of those two sons then had some kids with a wanderer. This is one tribe that I have on the island (we are on day 110 now). The other female, Meme, found a beautiful male with scorpion tail, had a kid with him, then found a male with a bat wing, she and her daughter had a kid with that guy, etc. This is the other tribe.

Fast forward some generations. We have some beautiful nichelings, one of them is this female:20190323194945_1.thumb.jpg.639fd6fba030e7991e05239a63ff65af.jpg

She migrates to another part of the island (on the right, you can see the stream) so she can start a family. There, she gets attacked by two bearyenas, one of them having a baby. She flees, gets impregnated by a rogue male, then dies before having her child. Alright, next try. 20190323201559_1.thumb.jpg.cf1db6272745207fdaf597bcd4a8859c.jpg

The female and male in the bottom right corner migrate again. They get attacked immediately, and he sacrifices himself. There's a tamed bearyena around (think the other female tamed it) and she tries to mate with him while running away from the other bearyena attacking. Her fertility however is really low (1), so it doesn't work. I already prepare myself for her death and then, she manages to get pregnant. The other bearyena is gone, nowhere to be seen. She builds her nest on the shore.20190323204056_1.thumb.jpg.a2824f675adef0c05a21f41be3894542.jpg

The baby is wonderful, he unlocks the bearyena ears and the bearyena snout. Meanwhile, another bearyena has appeared, you can see a teen friendly bearyena around him. But whatever, the mother will be able to protect him, it should be alright.

The bearyena kills him. He couldn't even grow one gem, and he just swoopes him right away. The mother however, survives. The friendly bearyena is around again, so she mates with him. It's her last day, but miraculously, she manages to mate with him. She builds her nest again, setteling down. Next to her, a bearyena appears. During the night, he gets killed by another, friendly bearyena. 20190323204829_1.thumb.jpg.4a896300aaec717b7c05bf2a44519739.jpg

As she grows her first gem, another bearyena emerges besides her. (On the tile to her left. On the two grassy tales right above that one (not the one that you can see through) there are two friendly bearyenas. I scoot her over, but I'm prepared for her to die. But the bearyena just eats the meat next to her nest and then turns around and attacks the friendly baby behind him. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been so shocked and surprised by Niche before.

She has her second gem now, and attacks the bearyena, killing him in one blow. The next day, she befriends the baby with his meat.

I know that this was a little bit incomprehensible, but I just wanted to share the whole story, I'm still amazed. Anyway, she's now my goddess of life, balance ad justice and her brother is the god of death, as well of balance and justice too. They both work like a scale that needs to be balanced out. The bearyena killed him but somehow spared his mother, while she got saved as a counter weight to that.

• Like 3

I have two new ones eeeeee

Power and Skitter, god and goddess respectively, both of Apes! Power is also the god of strength!

Power was born 3/4 bearyena, with two big bear claws and bear hind legs as well as big body, giving him a 9 in strength. The strongest baby in the Skittles 2.0 tribe to date. Though that also made him incredibly slow.

2127040853_Screenshot(509).thumb.png.27108dfd4dbb559e8db9d36c2c24afb0.png

His strength grew to be of great importance. His first challenge: defeat the bearyena that sat atop the One Tile River Island. 895327318_Screenshot(518).thumb.png.ea96ed2ebdc2b1a8c3c127bc777b8da6.png

After proving himself successful, he found another foe to defeat: An incredibly buff wanderer who believed that he was the King of the Rainforest. But Power put the wanderer in his place by killing him in 2 swift swipes. 49638154_Screenshot(521).thumb.png.c3246539e82c250126debe73c52a739f.png

Power went on to destroy many carnivorous plants, but his true challenge did not come until near the end of his life. His stepfather and stepbrother slunk through the grasses and into a clearing of tall jungle trees one day. And there they beheld a massive ape--on the last day of its life! Hearing the ruckus, Power crossed the river that parted the island, and watched from the grasses as his stepfather stepped in front of the ape, waiting patiently for the ape to die so he could gather its meat. Just then, a small, helpless albino orphan skittered out of the grasses and crashed right into the massive Power. Power coaxed her into joining the tribe and appropriately named her Skitter.989852383_Screenshot(551).thumb.png.3a71281f81660d639a9b3f6ea0ab0239.png1140638914_Screenshot(552).thumb.png.30131ae76561497ea1e3a6c90182e76b.png

The next day, the old ape was dead but no meat was found. But a new big eyed ape was there taking its place. Power pushed the young Skitter into the river, hoping to get her across to safety. He then jumped in front of the ape, landing the first few attacks. 2120220280_Screenshot(563).thumb.png.82ec985b53679a5a0bea8e2dfb08b9ba.png

Skitter watched sadly as her big friend was killed by the ape the next day. 80504973_Screenshot(558).thumb.png.d9f36ea2cc7a126cac29179cbe1e297d.png

Skitter is still just a teen, so who knows what future lies ahead for her!

image.png.f26af6ee17a29a8425941d11754bb446.png

some art I made on the back of a worksheet, that you can find on my art dump thread

• Like 2

I only have one goddess as of now, who is seen as an older goddess, before the lore of niche. She is meelis, and the goddess of collecting. She edges nichelings on to find other ways to collect food, and is also very welcome of wanderers

This is her

meelis.png.7a8586758a99dd1a0d1fe11e85155667.png

• Like 1

Am I the only one who doesnt has any nicheling gods/goddesses? I dont like the idea of some nichelings being inmortal gods and others just plain mortals.

8 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Am I the only one who doesnt has any nicheling gods/goddesses? I dont like the idea of some nichelings being inmortal gods and others just plain mortals.

If it helps, my deities aren't immortal, and are more alike to stories passed down from generation to generation.

4 hours ago, mr.j.williams said:

If it helps, my deities aren't immortal, and are more alike to stories passed down from generation to generation.

I like to think all my nichelings are equally important, so some being stories and others not is not fair. What I do is take photos of most of my nichelings! 99% of my computer photos are nichelings

16 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

I like to think all my nichelings are equally important, so some being stories and others not is not fair. What I do is take photos of most of my nichelings! 99% of my computer photos are nichelings

Same though

i take screenshots of every child born or wanderer found!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 6:41 AM, bostonlobstah said:

Same though

i take screenshots of every child born or wanderer found!

On 3/28/2019 at 6:24 AM, A Nicheling said:

I save my computer space. It’s also in remembrance of the people who got me into niche (jessi and seri) that make niche gods

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, A Nicheling said:

For me it's more of a personal thing. I always found it kinda dumb that ONE person created everything, but I've always been fascinated by things like Greek Mythology. I also think certain Nichelings deserve to really be remembered for what they did. (Even little brats like my goddess of misfortune, curse you Genevieve)

9 hours ago, Katumai said:

For me it's more of a personal thing. I always found it kinda dumb that ONE person created everything, but I've always been fascinated by things like Greek Mythology. I also think certain Nichelings deserve to really be remembered for what they did. (Even little brats like my goddess of misfortune, curse you Genevieve)

For me its the total opposite!!

I believe that one person created the universe, and I find mythology kinda dumb. I prefer reading about other topics like World War 2. I think all my nichelings are equally important even if in the game they did nothing special. Stalindog, Poop, Jyn, or Rono never did something special and I still like them. Adam the second passed his entire life only collecting berries until he got killed by a bearyena on his last day.

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

For me its the total opposite!!

I believe that one person created the universe, and I find mythology kinda dumb. I prefer reading about other topics like World War 2. I think all my nichelings are equally important even if in the game they did nothing special. Stalindog, Poop, Jyn, or Rono never did something special and I still like them. 

You know what, I always enjoy hearing when someone has a completely opposite opinion, it's fun to talk to them sometimes. (Unless thy shove their opinion in your face)

Just now, Dark Prince 99 said:

"JUUW NO DEAADHGU ALLPWUAYS"

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Are you dying? do we need to call 911?

Call 911 now! Lol